Wedding Venues in Washington, DC Metro Area - Need suggestions!
Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any suggestions for where to get married? I want my ceremony and reception in the same place, and it needs to be affordable (rental rates not over 2K and food packages not over $70 pp). I have a found a few that meet this criteria, but I want something that will have that wow factor, like a view of the mountains or a tall building that has a view of the city lights. Anyone had any really good experiences?? Please help! Thanks ladies (any maybe gents too?)

Married: 10/10/2010
Reviews: 4
Posted On: Jan 30, 2010 at 8:31 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Officially His Mrs P.
Married: 10/09/2010
Reviews: 8
Jan 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
try checking out the MCPPC website.....I book the Newton White Mansion and there are discounts if you live in the area & an even bigger discount if you chose to have your event during the week, Friday nite or Sunday....and you can bring your own licensed & insured caterer....

Officially His Mrs P.
Jan 30, 2010 at 11:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
OH just noticed your date!!!!! CONGRATS...I sooooo wanted that date at NWM but some hussy took it before I could :(

Married: 05/15/2009
Reviews: 7
Jan 30, 2010 at 11:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
yikes! I had some suggestions for you in that are but not for that price range, not in the DC area! But good luck. With some research I hope you find it. You might want to consider more of the surrounding area to expand your search

Officially His Mrs P.
Jan 31, 2010 at 12:03 AM • Flag As Inappropriate

Married: 10/10/2010
Reviews: 4
Feb 01, 2010 at 8:31 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks Ladies. Mrs. P: I could only find ONE place with that date available, but I haven't booked yet. Realistically I won't get that date, but its OK. The important thing is I am marrying the love of my life :-) Thanks again! I will check it out.

Married: 03/27/2010
Reviews: 1
Feb 01, 2010 at 10:28 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am getting marry at Martins Crosswinds in Greenbelt MD. This is a great place. They also have other facilities as well in Baltimore, largo, etc. Check them out. Wow is what they have and very professional.

Married: 11/07/2011
Nov 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
This page offers a lot of affordable options in NOVA, MD, and D.C.: http://www.wedcheaper.com/DC_venues.html
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct