Wedding & Reception Venues low cost
I live in Indianapolis, IN right down the street from Greenwood, IN. My fiance & I are looking for an outside wedding venue that ISN'T outrageously priced! The reception venue doesn't have to be at the same location, we want to use our own catering company & supply of alcohol though. Any help?

Married: 06/14/2014
Posted On: Sep 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Just Reenski
Married: 1+ year ago
Reviews: 9
Sep 04, 2012 at 2:29 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Welcome to WW, Charlotte! I'm not in your area, but have you checked with your local Parks & Rec department? You might be able to find some outdoor venues that they'll rent for reasonable prices, but the alcohol policies might vary -- some will require insurance, or a licensed bartender. Best bet is to check them out or call/email them.

Also be sure to check for vendors using the WW vendor search on that top bar. That may also get you some leads.

Edited On: Sep 04, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Married: 06/14/2014
Sep 04, 2012 at 2:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Would you know how to go about getting information on local parks & Rec departments? Thank you for your help!

Just Reenski
Married: 1+ year ago
Reviews: 9
Sep 04, 2012 at 2:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Google! :) When I was looking in my city I tried "City Parks & Rec" and "County Parks & Rec" -- it should be a government website, so you can also go to your city/county page and try to find it that way.

But when in doubt, Google it. Happy planning!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct