Wedding plans on hold
After much needed soul searching, prayer, and counseling wedding plans are on hold, but we got the diamond last night for my ring. Our pastor and getting professional counseling we are growing back together. My son is happy with this, but I found his mental disorders are overwhelming and I was not prepared for all that has transpired. Thank you ladies for your prayers.

Married: 12/11/2013
Reviews: 6
Posted On: Jan 31, 2013 at 2:34 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 06/15/2013
Reviews: 11
Jan 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Aw honey I am sorry if you are struggling! Kudos to you though for taking the time, recognizing the time is needed, and doing what you need to do to make your life healthier and happier all around. Through all of this soul searching and difficult or stressful times, don't forget to take some time to yourself each day to relax and remind yourself that you are a wonderful woman with a purpose! good luck prayers are headed your way!

Lady Firefly
Married: 10/29/2014
Reviews: 4
Jan 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Good Luck La-Kia D. Wish everything to work out for the best!!!

Married: 10/20/2012
Jan 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I was thinking of you last night and was wondering how you're doing! You have to do whats best for you. It's impossible to turn off the love you feel for your FH. I'm happy to hear you're working thru these issues.

AND..

WOOP WOOP - OUR TEAM is in the SUPERBOWL!!! Enjoy Sunday!!

Amy A.
Married: 08/31/2013
Reviews: 5
Jan 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.

Wedding: 08/15/2015
Jan 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
La-Kia, I was thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Just take it one day at a time and I know it's hard but I do believe that you both can work it out. Leave it in God's hands.

Feb 01, 2013 at 9:21 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
NWR....Deene, OH yes I am so happy for our team, go RAVENS!!! TEAM PURPLE !!

@Amy, we are going through therapy, seperate for now but working to get things in order. We have been also seperately seeing our pastor for counseling.

@Adreienne Thanks sweetie...prayer has made effort and so glad he sees it for himself.
I know some may disagree with the situation, but we truly love each other and he is making efforts and is acknowledging his faults and he also doing better to make things work. We are taking things slow and prayer is working.

Married: 10/15/2011
Reviews: 7
Feb 01, 2013 at 9:27 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Aaww, La-Kia, that's great news! Whatever eventually happens, I'm happy you're working on it.

Feb 01, 2013 at 11:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks Mrs. S I appreciate all the prayers and he said getting the peace order was the best I could have done. Made him realize how much he was losing. We are onto better track.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct