Wedding Logo, Slogan, or Theme!
So a friend of mine is getting married and she came up with this saying for her wedding "the perfect pear" and her color is a pear green.... is there any where that you can find these? because i am having a hard time coming up with mine!

our wedding is in an old civil war field,
with an 1800 western theme
and our base color is yellow

Married: 09/13/2009
Posted On: Mar 11, 2008 at 10:40 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

6 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 12/25/2011
Mar 11, 2008 at 10:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi,

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of John Wayne calling everyone "Pardner" (old west talk for partner)

weddingfavors

Ever After Celebrations
Mar 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hello! I am a wedding favors and decor vendor and we have several "perfect pear" wedding favors and accessories such as "Perfect Pair" Ribbon and Perfect Pair Wish Cards that may work well with your friend's decor.

For the western theme, we have over 30 items that might work with your decor including "Roped into Love" Place Cards, a western themed cake topper, and even horseshoe charms that might work well the the yellow base color.

If there's anything else specific that I can help you with to create your theme, please feel free to contact me. Congratulations and best wishes!

Ericka Dudley
Ever After Celebrations
www.weddingdecorplus.com
www.favorseverafter.com
ericka.dudley@favorseverafter.com

unveilus

Unveilus
Mar 13, 2008 at 7:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
That's a cool slogan. Choose a pear that looks nice up-close, so if your photog takes a detail shot, then it will still look good. Here is an example of a photo I took. This couple decided to say "the perfect pair" since its on a pear.

marlon
www.unveilus.com

Perfect Planner

One Chic Production
Mar 14, 2008 at 10:27 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I sell Perfect Pair favors as well:

http://onechicproduction.0.kateaspenshops.com/Search.aspx?q=pair

Some are cute and some are more elegant. With the western theme, I would go for the cute ones as opposed to the more elegant ones.

iioeo
Married: 06/25/2010
Reviews: 8
Mar 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
are you saying you are looking for a wedding theme logo?

Married: 12/25/2011
Mar 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Ericka, I love your cake toppers! What a terrific website!

Breidie
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct