Tulle tutu flower girl dress help...
For any ladies that have already made one for their flower girl any tips would be great. I know you can use a crochet headband as a bodice to build off of. But what size band did you use? How wide were the tulle strips? Any other tips you would have liked to know from the beginning? (our flower girl is going to be 3 1/2 so I thought it would be fun to have one she could play dress up with after the wedding )

Married: 04/13/2013
Reviews: 5
Edited On: Sep 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Posted On: Sep 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

1 Comment

His_Bride051813
Married: 05/18/2013
Sep 07, 2012 at 10:28 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTXo6uv9HxA

I used this video. I made mine with ivory ribbon and my tulle colors were ivory and light blue with red and yellow ribbons in between (all from walmart). I ended up having to get a little more tulle than she suggested (the little girl in my wedding will be almost 2 by the time of my wedding. I bought a little crochet bandu top from joanns and I'm planning on attaching it to the tutu, but i want it to be removable from it so they can just tie it on her for dress up later on. I honestly didn't measure my strips of tulle perfectly, but Id guesstimate that it was 2 inches wide. It took me about a total of 2 hours to make and It was so fun to make! :) Goodluck! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct