Tampa brides! Bridal shower location!
My Maid of honor is throwing me a bridal shower and is looking for a place in tampa/clearwater/st.pete area that is affordable for 40 people. Like a rental hall or clubhouse. Any suggestions??

Married: 06/29/2013
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Jan 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Just Reenski
Married: 1+ year ago
Reviews: 9
Jan 08, 2013 at 10:45 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Welcome to WW, Denise! You could actually use the vendor tool here on WW to find venues -- there's quite a few venues in these areas that could work. Does she live in Tampa or know anyone in Tampa? They could also see about renting out a clubhouse in an apartment complex or community, if anyone has one where they live. We hosted our co-ed shower at a friends home, but that was for only about 25 people.

Also, I hope you'll stick around the boards and update your avatar (the rings) to a unique picture so we can remember you when you need help in the future! This post tells you how to do that and more: http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/welcome-to-the-weddingwire-forums-please-read-if-you-are-new/b433c40c1a62b96a.html

Kitty
Married: 12/02/2012
Jan 09, 2013 at 9:05 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
BUMP

Try calling the YBOR Art studio- they have a Town & COuntry location that's affordable.

Tea rooms are good

Also, any family memebers or friends that live in apartments or condos may have a free/cheap clubhouse.

Good luck

WWLeeor
Wedding: 06/13/2020
Jan 09, 2013 at 9:57 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Welcome to the WeddingWire Community @denise r! :)

@The Reenski I LOVE your post, thanks for the help and you're absolutely right! I would also try getting your 'recommended' vendors right here within your account on WeddingWire!

Based on your answers to a few questions (budget, number of people, location, etc.), the system will automatically populate a list of possibilities that will fit your needs.

To start:
-Go to 'My Wedding' and click 'My Vendors'
-Click the 'Recommended Vendors' tab

This should help you get a better idea of what's out there for you to choose from!

Good luck! :)
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct