Table Number Holders-What do you think?
I found these picture holders at Micheals and after I bought one for work I thought it would make a cute table number holder. They have the words smile-green, love-red, family-yellow and another in blue that I can't remember. If you like should I do all green, my color, or all different colors? I am not obsessed with having everything green btw. Oh, they only cost $1 each. Thanks for your input.

Amy "Been here too long" W.
Married: 11/05/2011
Reviews: 7
Posted On: Jun 20, 2010 at 8:45 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

9 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 07/17/2010
Reviews: 5
Jun 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
very cute! I would prob keep them all the same color. Have you picked out your center peices yet? You would want to be sure this wouldn't distract from them.

I like them :)

Married: 07/10/2010
Reviews: 3
Jun 20, 2010 at 8:51 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I just saw those yesterday at my Michael's! LOL - they are really cute!

Jun 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
dportloc-My package includes a floating candle centerpiece and four tapers. I'm not sure if I want to get flowers instead or save the money and use what comes with. I am not allowed to hang anything from the walls so I was thinking of ways to add little touches. I am not crafty and this is as diy as I get.
amberbean-I had never been to Micheals before and was so overwhelmed. I swear all the craft women were looking at me like I was a poser. Prob cause i was:)

Married: 05/15/2011
Reviews: 6
Jun 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Can you pain the other one's to match the green? I think they look awesome! You could probably even make them be your centerpieces and just add a little decoration around them (minimal) and tada! all set.
You could probably even make them yourself. Buy the wooden letters, paint them and assemble. Then find one of those swirly things (or make that) and attach. TADAAAA! =0)
Then you get different words! OR your "table number" could BE the word.
I know, I'm crazy... too much sugar today!

Jun 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Great ideas Mrs Welch. I think I could manage painting them all the same color. Maybe nix the floating candle centerpiece and just have this with the tapers? Hmmm maybe I can be crafty after all with a little help from you guys. I think I will buy them since I only need 15 and they are so cheap. Thanks sooo much.

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 10
Jun 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
You could buy the love ones and re-paint them in all your colors, alternating for your tables!

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Reviews: 10
Jun 20, 2010 at 11:14 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
opps..already mentioned!

Impress Me Designs

Impress Me Designs
Jun 21, 2010 at 10:15 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Most definately keep them all in your color scheme. Love the holders and the concept. Go for it, especially if it reflects your personality!

~Bride 8/28/10~
Jun 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I love them...cute idea! :)
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct