Response cards...what does the "M" really mean?
Ok this may be a silly question but its been bugging me because I can't find the answer. The letter "M" on response cards, what does it mean? That is where people put their names when responging right? So why the "M"?

Married: 05/16/2009
Reviews: 1
Posted On: Dec 13, 2008 at 9:45 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 05/15/2009
Reviews: 7
Dec 13, 2008 at 10:25 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
The M is supposed to be the start of the name. It would begin with Mr., Mrs, Or Miss. They are supposed to fill it in from there. I am not having this format however cause I think it looks odd as well. So don't use it if you don't like it.

Married: 05/16/2009
Reviews: 1
Dec 13, 2008 at 10:31 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
AAhhh ok i gotcha. That makes sense! Thank you!!!
Dec 17, 2008 at 8:57 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
The M is as already stated by others, the start of the name Mr. Mrs. Miss so-and-so. On my wedding response card I also left two blanks for guests to check off either "____ Will Attend" or "_____ Will Not Attend" so that gave me an idea as to who would or would not be attending.

What was also really helpful at my wedding is my fiance and I decided to set up an online cash gift registry through AGreatAffair.com. We basically had all the china, crystal etc. we needed and we decided what would be best for us now - during our difficult economic times - is to create a cash gift registry tastefully created on AGreatAffair.com We basically created the registry, invited our friends and family to gift cash towards gift items we posted, and we collected a sizeable amount of money from them. The money we received helped pay for part of the wedding and practically all of our honeymoon! It was a blessing for us. I would recommend AGreatAffair.com for any wedding couple to use. Check it out!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct