Registry Reviews: Kohl's, Target, Amazon, BBB
Hi all. We have not yet decided where to register. We want to keep everything fairly inexpensive since neither of our families have much money and all of them have to travel for the wedding. I'm wondering what experiences any of you have had with Kohl's, Target, Amazon, and Bed Bath and Beyond or have any similar stores to suggest. Thanks!

Wedding: 04/27/2014
Posted On: Jul 29, 2013 at 6:17 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

22 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!
«12»

caiters91
Wedding: 05/31/2014
Jul 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'm glad you posted this. We're trying to decide where to register. We were going to do a local place and Kohl's but now I'm not sure. Maybe BBB instead of Kohl's..

Littlejabz
Married: 09/28/2013
Reviews: 3
Jul 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Not Kohls! Oh my goodness, I've had so many issues

Kyersten
Wedding: 05/24/2014
Jul 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I want to do BB&B for sure (going to one of their registry events in August, so excited!) planning on amazon too and maybe a handful of things at kohls

Wedding: [Private]
Mar 13, 2014 at 1:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
After receiving an email from Kohl's about all our guests receiving 15% off, $25 free for us for registering, and a discount on items that were not purchased on the registry, we decided to set up our registry there....and then the problems began. Kohl's is now saying that in order to receive the $25, I would have had to register at a bridal show (the email says nothing about this). Then, they kindly sent us free cards for us to put in our invitations to inform guests of our registry, and they were expired. Kohl's is still accepting the coupons on the cards, however, I know many of my family members would think they were no longer good and toss them. Love the discounts, but all this hassle and very little help? Come on, Kohl's!
Login or Signup to post a comment!
«12»

Topics

Vow of Conduct