Registry: Fiesta VS. Le Cruset
Ladies, I am in a dilema.. I need some pretty baking dishes and serving ware to go with my white stone dishes. I initially registered for Le Cruset, but a few people have mentioned that Fiesta is just as good? Anyone have any experince with either brand either positive or negative?

Jenn
Married: 09/15/2012
Posted On: Jun 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Lucky me
Married: 06/22/2013
Reviews: 10
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Fiesta is VERY durable, took my FH toe nail off when it fell on it ouch! I did love those dishes though, they were big and washed nicely. I think Le Cruset is about the same as far as being durable too I believe. I think it comes down to which style you like more (color).

Married: 08/04/2012
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think quality-wise they're roughly the same, but Fiesta is much more reasonably priced. Le Creuset is one of the best brands when you're looking at cast iron/enamel coated cast iron, but I'm not sure the rest of their stuff is quite worth the price. Don't get me wrong, it's good quality, but I don't know that it's any better than other brands (like Fiesta). Just my opinion, though.

Jenn
Married: 09/15/2012
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am worried that Le Crusets stoneware is made in china... With all of the craziness that is coming from china, i honestly dont trust it. The iron is made in france, so that will definitely go on the registry, but I really think i'll have to look towards fiesta for my stoneware....

Lucky me
Married: 06/22/2013
Reviews: 10
Jun 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think you will be happy picking fiestaware :)

krisalicious
Married: 04/28/2012
Jun 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Like you said, I would definitely go Le Creuset when it comes to the stove-to-oven ironware. The ceramics?....I don't know if it's a huge difference in quality. I would probably just choose the style/color/shapes you like best, honestly.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct