refer a makeup artist from Jamaica
Im getting married at beaches negril resort and spa and need a professional to do my makeup . dou you have any photos to share with me of brides who have gotten make up done by these artist?

Wedding: 06/05/2014
Posted On: Jun 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

6 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!
Jun 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I got married at the Grand Lido in Negril and found the hotel concierge very helpful, she arranged everything for the wedding (minister, reception dinner, flowers, photographer, etc.) So check with yours the next time you speak with him/her I'm sure they will have some good local recommendations for you.

Our resort had a salon that I didn't use (my Aunts are beauticians so we did everything ourselves) but had I wanted to use them I didn't need to go anywhere else...your resort may have a salon on the grounds too, and that's so much easier and less stressful on the wedding day. And I would do a trail run when you get there, a few days before is better then none at all.

Hope my less then helpful response gets your post bumped up, and maybe get seen/responded to by someone with some photo's and referrals for you :)

Married: 05/06/2010
Jun 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi,

I am a makeup artist working in Jamaica my company name is Pretty Faces. At Pretty Faces we provide you with mobile, professional and experienced makeup services in Jamaica. We strive to present you with a fun, relaxing and enjoyable experience. We use our skills to enhance your appearance and achieve the look you most desire, for a memorable day and timeless photographs my blogspot is www.prettyfaces23.blogspot.com and my email is pretty.faces@ymail.com Tel: 876-844-8906.

jambeautyartist

Tamara Scott - Makeup
Jul 10, 2009 at 8:25 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi Wishing you the very best for your wedding.

I am an experienced makeup artist, working in Jamaica. I am very professional and aim to ensure that all my brides look beautiful and flawless on their wedding day. I will travel to your location. My portfolio can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tam_melville/. My number is (876) 342 - 3998 and email is tam_melville@yahoo.com.

coco
Married: 10/15/2010
Oct 15, 2010 at 5:48 AM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.

jiemo
Married: 10/08/2010
Oct 16, 2010 at 4:59 AM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.
Dec 02, 2010 at 12:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi congratulations on your engagement. I am an airbrush makeup artist certified by bodyworks makeup artistry in Atlanta we have a wonderful branch in Jamaica; chasity artistry. Treat yourself to airbrush makeup for your wedding instead of the normal conventional makeup. you can call us @ 876-432-3989 email us at makeupartistry1@hotmail.com visit our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/MAKE.UP.ARTISTRY.JAMAICA and our website http://www.makeupartistryatlanta.com/index.html. Thank you
Dec 02, 2010 at 12:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @makeupjamaica

Married: 02/15/2014
Reviews: 2
Feb 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I highly recommend Rashel Edwards / Chasity Artistry makeup. I just had a wedding on Feb 15 and our make-up and hair turned out amazing. I rarely ever wear make-up and didn't want it too heavy and it turned out great. I got so many compliments on the make-up and hair. I couldn't believe how flawless I looked. It made me want to take Rashel everywhere with me to do my make-up on a daily basis! lol I was a beautiful bride thanks to her and Sherna (hair stylist). My bridesmaids and mother also looked great. They were very timely- they were there at least 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time and you can tell they are so passionate about what they do and making sure that the bride is happy. They continued to touch me up even after I got into my dress- they worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. My make-up lasted a long time. I sweated A LOT while dancing and at the end of the night I still looked flawless. I wore the make-up for another day because it looked so good- I felt like a beauty queen. I would highly recommend Rashel's services to everyone! She is amazing!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct