Reception order of service
Ok so I am having a hard time deciding in what order things should go at the reception. I seen several examples on the web and they are all different. Our wedding is not turning out to be very traditional and really shows our unique pesonalities but im struggling with the reception. I don't want all the "first songs" crammed together but at the same time want to get all the ness. things in before the older people are ready to call it a night. Help, please any suggestions????

Married: 08/28/2010
Posted On: Jul 28, 2010 at 1:33 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 10/23/2010
Jul 28, 2010 at 1:40 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
i say get all the must do's done early for the people that have to leave early can see...then party the rest of the night.

Married: 09/14/2010
Jul 28, 2010 at 1:52 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I would say select one and apply it other wise you will always get confused.

Married: 07/07/2012
Jul 31, 2010 at 4:08 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
First--your FH looks so much like my cousing its not funny!!!! LOL
I dont think you would realy be craming it if you did it all in the beginning. Once you get started it might be hard to make everyone settle down for things like special dances. once everyone is all wired up it might mess up the "flow" if your settle everyone down for the neccessities.

Married: 08/27/2011
Reviews: 5
Jul 31, 2010 at 4:28 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am doing what Ursula d. said. And I agree with Jeanene M. Most people will not settle down if it is all spaced out too much and could possibly become fustrating.

Married: 08/28/2010
Jul 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Jeanene M. Thats funny! I guess anything is possible..... You have a really good point. I didnt really see it that way. so Thanks I think you made my decision easier. Thank you everyone who responded I think Im going to get it all out of the way early so older people can leave and the rest can just enjoy themselves.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct