Reception : Line Dances?
hi Ladies,
Im trying to cfind some popular country lines for my reception that everyone will know & other types of line dances too so what are some popular country line dances as well as non country lines that are popular too???
Thanks Ladies
Lu

Married: 06/02/2012
Reviews: 12
Posted On: Dec 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 05/19/2012
Dec 02, 2011 at 11:07 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I only know hip hop/ r&b line dances... you got the electric slide, cupid shuffle, the wobble, the booty call (probably not appropiate wedding song, LOL) You may want to go on youtube and type in country line dances to get some help in that area.

Married: 10/09/2011
Reviews: 9
Dec 02, 2011 at 11:23 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
cha cha slide is also a popular non country one!

Married: 09/09/2012
Reviews: 14
Dec 02, 2011 at 11:26 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't know the name of most of the dances that I love to line dance to, but I do know which songs I love to line dance to. It is quite possible that in your area people do different dances, so just keep that in mind. One of my favorites is T-r-o-u-b-l-e by Travis Tritt, Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Copper Head Road, Cotton Eye Joe. You can do the Sleezy Slide to Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain. Then you have to have a slow song and do the Cowboy Cha Cha. I love Brooks and Dunn Neon Moon. Let me know what you come up with. I want to do some well known Line Dances at my wedding also :) Good luck!

amee
Married: 10/20/2012
Dec 02, 2011 at 11:30 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
you should do the watermelon crawl!

there are a few others I know, but I don't know the names of them... maybe youtube/google line dances?

Married: 06/02/2012
Reviews: 12
Dec 02, 2011 at 11:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Partly cloudy - heres what i got soo far :
bunny hop - not sure if i will use it or not
honky tonk twist
do ur thing
electric slide
boot scootin boogie
cowgirl twist
cotton eye joe
cowboy cha cha