Putting thank you paragraph in program - help with wording!
Ok, so I know that I have seen this in other programs and examples on here, but now I can't find them and I am brain dead. Can you help me word a little thank you to put on the last page of my program? I am having a destination wedding and I really want to say how touched we are that everyone made the long trip.

Married: 07/10/2010
Posted On: May 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

10 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!
May 31, 2010 at 2:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
“We want to thank everyone who traveled from near and far to be with us on this special day and helped our vision to become a reality. To our parents, we appreciate your love, guidance, and support as we begin our life together.”

“How wonderful it is to have you here to share our most special moment. Thank you so much just for taking part and helping us celebrate the day our new life starts.”

“What words can ever tell the joy that is ours today knowing that you are sharing the beginning of our life together. We hope you can feel the magic of this enchanting day, which will become more memorable because you are here with us.”

“This day is filled with joy and memories to share with friends and family dear to us who came to show they care. The love and strength you bring to us, just being by our side, fills our hearts with happiness so great we can not hide."

Married: 05/14/2011
Reviews: 7
May 31, 2010 at 2:56 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'm gonna cheat and say ditto to what Nancy said. :)

Married: 07/10/2010
May 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Wow, thanks Nancy! : ) I don't feel like going through google searches, so this helps a lot! I'm being very lazy! Haha!

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 10
May 31, 2010 at 4:36 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We would like to thank all our family & friends, old & new, that helped us not only with the wedding, but as we grew up also. It means the world and more that you were able to share in our special day, and for that, we thank you from the bottom of our filled hearts.

Love;
Your Names
May 31, 2010 at 5:33 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Wait as long as you can before printing the programs. You never know if a member of the wedding party will have to drop out at the last minute.

I once had to fill in for an officiant who backed out a couple days before the wedding. According to the program, my name was Michael (LOL).

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Married: 2+ years ago
May 31, 2010 at 5:47 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Nancy, THis is why when my invite lady made up mock programs, I told her to omit the offciant..as our had tried once to get out of doing the wedding..

shalliwell
Married: 10/03/2009
May 31, 2010 at 6:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Lastly, on this most special milestone in our lives, we wish to lovingly remember those close to our hearts who are no longer with us. We know they are here with us in spirit. The wonderful memories of the precious times shared with each of them will be cherished forever…

Eat, Drink, and Dance!

Love,
B______ & S______ Halliwell

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

~Henry Drummond

shalliwell
May 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
ok, not sure where my first half went...but here it is again:

Thank You

We would first like to thank our amazing families for all of the love and support they’ve given us throughout our lives and during this special time. You each have strong qualities that we admire and we love you more than you’ll ever know.

We thank each and every member of our wedding party. You have helped us with so many details and given us the emotional support we needed during the past months. As you are standing beside us today we can’t begin to tell you how honored we are that we mean so much to you.

And to the family and friends who joined us today, in some cases traveling from far away…thank you for making such an effort to share this day with us.

We also honor our family and friends that could not be here today. We love you and will be thinking of you.

Former MDLS now Mrs. K
Married: 10/24/2010
Reviews: 7
May 31, 2010 at 6:14 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thank you so much Nancy and thank you Mrs. Halliwell...I haven't seen you in forever on this site!! Good to see you!

shalliwell
May 31, 2010 at 6:17 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks! I lurk but dont seem to post often haha
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct