Preserving Your Bouquet/Putting It in a Shadow Box...
I had my bouquet freeze dried by a professional but I don't know if I want her to put it in one of her shadow boxes because she charges like $350! PLUS the $125 it cost to freeze the flowers. Anyone have suggestions or advice about how they preserved their bouquet and/or made a shadow box? Thanks! :)

I_Found_Mr_Wright
Married: 08/24/2012
Reviews: 8
Posted On: Sep 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 08/11/2012
Reviews: 6
Sep 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I didn't bother with this as I'm not a fan of dried flowers myself, but $350 for framing sounds really high! You should inquire around at other framing shops, especially at Michaels as they both sell the ready made shadow boxes and offer custom framing - not to mention the coupon deals!!

Married: 11/02/2013
Reviews: 5
Sep 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
you could probably pick up a shadow box and DIY your own.

i plan on drying my flowers at home and then putting them in clear christmas balls to put on my tree (and make one for my parents and FH's parents).

Married: 03/12/2012
Reviews: 1
Sep 17, 2012 at 6:58 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hobby Lobby also has shadow boxes. I think they could probably frame it for you for cheaper as well if you don't want to DIY it. Unless you have a giant bouquet or she's using expensive designer wood it really shouldn't be $350.
Edited On: Sep 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct