Pink and Green Garden Wedding?
Is anyone else having a Pink and Green Garden Wedding? I am so excited!

Married: 05/08/2010
Posted On: Dec 30, 2009 at 8:52 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

16 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

ladylee
Married: 06/05/2010
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:17 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
AKA by chance? lol How does your future hubby feel about being surrounded by pink? Mine wouldn't go for it. No shade of pink was acceptable lol! Lucky you ;)

T.F.
Married: 2+ years ago
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:23 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'm having a pink and white garden-ish wedding. I considered pink and green because I love that combination, but I ultimately decided on white.

Married: 06/11/2011
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:30 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Love it!...but I'm an AKA so I'm bias lol ;)

Married: 06/12/2010
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am having a yellow, green, and pink garden-ish wedding. At first my FH did not want pink...he agreed with yellow and green with pink accents. Pink is becoming one of the primary colors rather than just an accent.

Married: 07/11/2010
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:54 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Love it! Everyone expected me to do pink and green but we're doing green and yellow (he's a Alpha) garden wedding. I actually wanted to do different shades of green but I couldn't find two that really went well together.

ladylee
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:57 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
@MrsHolland I love yellow and green. It's perfect for a summer wedding. I am not greek but my honey is an Alpha as well. Our colors are black & white damask and yellow. Guess who picked the yellow? lol

Married: 05/08/2010
Dec 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
oh believe me...it was really hard to convince my FH about the pink, but we agreed to it....he and all of his grooms men are wearing grey suites with pink ties...my girls are wearing pink dresses from j crew...
i have a vision, i hope it turns out right!!!! lol

ladylee
Dec 30, 2009 at 10:18 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
ohhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE grey & pink. FH wouldn't agree to that either lol! pink & grey with green boutonniers. YES!!!

That Favor Boutique.com

That Favor Boutique, LLC
Dec 31, 2009 at 12:38 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Your Pink and Green color theme selection is just perfect for a garden wedding.
Here is an adorable wedding favor you may like in pink and green:
http://bit.ly/88rUyN

Married: 09/12/2009
Reviews: 8
Dec 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
My best friend had a green/pink wedding, and they were married outdoors. It was beautiful! The colors looked great together. By the way, I think the men's tuxes are going to look HOT! Grey/pink, very nice!

Dec 31, 2009 at 12:33 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think that just sounds beautiful. I think it'll turn out just the way you envision!!

PenWeddings

PenWeddings
Dec 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
A photographer friend of mine shot a pink & green wedding and it was stunning. Hope yours turns out great!

Tiers of Sugar and Spice

Sincerely Yours Baked Goods
Dec 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
As a cake designer let me suggest a celedon (light green) and acoral with pink underhues. With green ribon and pink florals. Congratulations and good luck!

Married: 05/22/2010
Dec 31, 2009 at 2:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am having a pink and green wedding as well. My future husband would only agree to pink if I added the green, lol. Good luck with your wedding!

Married: 04/17/2010
Dec 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think it's lovely, especially if it's green with pink. I would do the look myself, except I'm a Zeta, and that's just not going to fly on my day, LOL.
Dec 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I had my own pink and green Sunday afternoon garden wedding! My daughters wore sage green tea length dresses with pink, green and white bouquets. We had glass vase centerpieces filled with sliced fresh limes and pink and white roses. It was perfect!

Here are some custom favors in your colors you may like -
we can make anything in your color scheme:

http://www.firstimpressionfavors.com/item_631/Pearls-And-Green-Flowers-Favor-Box-Choice-Of-Colors.htm

http://www.firstimpressionfavors.com/item_618/Green-And-Lavendar-Garden-Party-Favor-Bags.htm

We're also adding more custom styles within the next two weeks including white boxes and paint cans so check back soon!

Best Wishes
www.firstimpressionfavors.com
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct