NWR: stinky feet
ok I HEART my daughter... seriously more than anyone in the world. HER FEET STINK. not like cute little sweaty feet... like ronchy stinky sweaty dirty @ss... I can't handle it. I mean this is gross, her bed stinks where her feet rest at night! She bathes and they STILL smell foul! I am at a loss. wtf do I do? she is so cute but when people get a wiff of her feet they probably judge me and her!

Married: 02/18/2013
Reviews: 1
Posted On: Oct 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

17 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Crystal's Pro Photography

Crystal's Pro Photography
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:14 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
try baby powder in her shoes.

Married: 06/17/2011
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:16 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I had the same problem when I was little, now it's not as bad. Don't buy leather shoes they just make her feet sweat and I spray my feet every morning before I put my socks on with Arrid xtra dry deodorant. Works like a charm :)

Oct 05, 2010 at 11:19 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
hmmm thanks ya'll... good ideas.
Shopping list ******** baby powder and arrid for my 6 yr old bwaaahahaha

irin997
Married: 06/18/2011
Reviews: 6
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:19 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Baking soda in her shoes! Sprinkle some in and then dump out the excess in the morning!

Nicci
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 5
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:23 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yep. I used to do the baking soda in the shoes. I have stinky feet that put my husband to shame *big grin!* but not to the extent of the bed smelling..just when I wear anything other than flip flops. I also used to the foot deodorant spray at Walmart..I forgot the name but it helped..it has the baking powder smell to it and that's probably a huge ingredient. Can you wash her shoes? If you sprinkle some inside her socks that may help as well. :-)

Miya
Married: 12/29/2011
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:24 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Leather shoes are okay as long as you rotate them with other shoes. I suggest baking soda in her shoes and then use a nice smelling foot powder on her feet - like Freeman Liquid Peppermint and Plum Powder. It starts off as a lotion and turns into a powder on the feet. Again, have her rotate her shoe usage!

teexoxo
Married: 10/23/2010
Reviews: 7
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:25 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Ohh goodness, this is a funny start to my morning lol... Sweaty dirty @$$ :P

Oct 05, 2010 at 11:25 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
oh add baking soda to shopping list!
her shoes are not leather they are ballet flats. she cant wear tennis shoes or heels or anything... so they have a palstic sole and are cloth. I need to buy like 15 pair to rotate them. she smells! haha
thanks yall

teexoxo
Married: 10/23/2010
Reviews: 7
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:26 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Sorry I have no solution, I just had to laugh at your post! But Arrid sounds like it might be the way to go.

Married: 10/10/2010
Reviews: 2
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:35 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Wow, she's really young to have that problem. Baking soda is a good idea, it may also be a good idea to throw away any old shoes she has and buy some new ones to help control the odor. Another suggestion would be to never let her go w/o clean socks. Some people just have a "strong" natural odor that can't be eliminated but can be controlled.

Married: 05/18/2013
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:39 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
could it just be the shoes?? a friend of mine was a waitress and wore ballet flats to work and her feet stunk soo bad, ick, she was my roommate so I noticed lol..but put anything else on her feet and the stench wasn't half as bad!

Oct 05, 2010 at 11:41 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
@dannie you got me... she inherited this from me. My feet are just as foul... sometimes I blame mine on her haha! oh my
im throwing out the smelly shoes... and starting with some clean ones!
@silhouette... I wish I could put her in something else... she has muscular dystophy and shoes are either too heavy for her to walk or the soles are too chunky and trip her... the flat while smelly are the easiest to maneuver... sigh. maybe I should find a sale and stock up!!! toss them every month or so

Cris
Married: 09/24/2011
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:43 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
My son (2) had the smelliest feet on the planet. When I bought him new shoes for fall it got a lot better. Turns out that it was the shoes making his feet stink. But meanwhile, baking soda and powder resolved the problem. Also make sure shes drying her feet really well after baths/showers

Married: 10/09/2010
Reviews: 5
Oct 05, 2010 at 11:48 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I have used an antiperspirant on my feet and it has worked well. Baking soda is better at absorbing the odor.

Oct 06, 2010 at 9:00 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I bought Cai some new shoes last night.... her feet didnt stink this AM! so now when she gets home i must sit her down and smell her toes.... hope they smell like roses!

~FutureMrsB~
Married: 04/03/2011
Oct 06, 2010 at 9:30 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
aww.. my daughter has same issue....

john smith
Married: 12/11/2010
Oct 06, 2010 at 9:44 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
i put dryer sheets in my fs shoes he works with water all day so there really bad. the shoes dont stink at all and his feet dont eiter
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct