november colors
I am looking for colors for a November wedding-seems easy but my fiancé doesn't like red or orange. any suggestions

Married: 06/12/2011
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Mar 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 05/15/2009
Reviews: 7
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Do whatever you like! There are no rules anymore. But I think 2 great color combinations that are very popular for weddings right now that would be good for a fall wedding would be Deep Chocolate brown with either pink or tiffany blue.

Married: 04/25/2009
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:24 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
terracotta, yellow, brown, orange, do whatever u want. its your wedding

CelticChick831
Married: 10/17/2009
Reviews: 7
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Brown is always a good base. You can add Yellow, Teal, pink, bright blue or purple. Some greens can look good to.

InStyle Event Company

InStyle Event Company
Mar 13, 2009 at 2:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
A deep blue and a nice gold green are really pretty...if you can't picture it you can go to my page and and there are some pics. You might be presently surprised and they are deeper colors that fall into your fall wedding. Good luck!

Happy Planning,
Courtney

Married: 11/14/2009
Reviews: 3
Mar 13, 2009 at 4:41 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Our wedding is this November and our colors are Sapphire Blue and Ivory....They are very classy looking together especially if its an evening wedding :)
Mar 13, 2009 at 9:15 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I agree that you can do as you wish. Just because it is November doesn't restrict the colors you can use. I always suggest using colors you both like, because those are usually the colors that make you look good. If you want a fall feeling, choose deep, saturated colors. Pastels are more spring-like and bright colors are more summer and winter. Any combination of colors you like and that make you happy will be appropriate.

Best of luck!

Lisa Gordon
www.LisaGordonEvents.com

Tamara
Married: 11/20/2009
Reviews: 8
Mar 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am getting married 11/20/09 and our colors are Mocha and Burnt Orange with Gold and Cream Accents. The tables will have mocha table clothes w/ cream napkins. All the flowers will be fall colors. The girls are wearing Mocha dresses. I think it is beautiful.

I think you can match Mocha up with a number of colors. Pink, Tiffany Blue, Green, Gold, Cream, Cranberry, it goes on and on.

Good Luck!

limiss73
Married: 12/31/2009
Mar 18, 2009 at 4:38 AM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct