I NEED IDEAS FOR JULY 2012 WEDDING
Can any of you girls help me figure out perfect colors for july..i love every color so my decision is so hard

Married: 04/14/2012
Posted On: May 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 08/28/2010
Reviews: 9
May 16, 2011 at 2:57 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
What are your Fh's favorite colors? Is there a specific theme you want to go with?

Married: 07/19/2014
May 16, 2011 at 3:05 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Im having a July wedding and our colors are Silver with mint green and pearl pink accents... but most summer wedding colors are viberant... Like Hot pink with Orange... or something like that... I did the pink and green because green is his fav. color and pink is my fav. color. Hope that helps!!

Married: 09/21/2012
Reviews: 2
May 16, 2011 at 3:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We used our fave colors. FH is black, mine is light blue. In summer weddings you can generally do any bright colors together and they'll look hot. What colors do you and your FH really like? Whats something that catches your eye? A good thing to do is to actually get a color wheel so you can mix and match colors physically w/ what you think will look good. I changed my first colors b/c they were too much like fall colors and I wanted colors that symbolized us as a whole

Married: 07/07/2012
May 16, 2011 at 3:11 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
My wedding is July of next year, and our colors are Royal blue and orange. I didnt think I would like it right away, but the more I see it the more I love it!

Private User
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 5
May 16, 2011 at 3:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Mine are DB pool and pink!

(User No Longer Exists)
May 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Mine are purple and gray.

Married: 04/14/2012
May 17, 2011 at 7:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
He doesnt kno his favorite color but i love bright colors and i know purple and greenl look good on me. Ive gone through so many colors but i will take yours guy's ideas and put them in mind
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct