My aunt had some items my grandma made!
I've been so busy with my new job I haven't had time to come on here and post so I have lots of things to share. I went shopping last weekend with my aunts and cousin to finalize the BM dresses (yeah!) and after we were done shopping I was at my aunt's house and she had pulled out a card box (an actual mailbox decorated in satin and lace) a money bag and apron (for the money dance) she had packed away from her wedding that my grandma had made. My gram passed away 7 years ago and I have been so upset about her not being at my wedding. When my other aunt got married, I was about 12, and I remember my grandma telling me she would make all the things for my wedding too like she did my aunts. I was so upset before thinking I would not have anything my gram made at my wedding, so when my aunt pulled this things out and said I could have them I cried. It means the world to me to be able to have them for my wedding day.

Married: 10/14/2012
Reviews: 5
Posted On: May 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

2 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 09/15/2012
Reviews: 8
May 06, 2012 at 12:10 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Aww, that's so sweet of your aunt and is a wonderful way to have your gran be a part of the day.

Married: 07/04/2012
May 06, 2012 at 12:15 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
awww =( made me sad/happy lol i really wanted my grandpa at my wedding so i know what you mean. it kills me he never got to meet my girls i'm sad for myslef and happy for you!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct