March brides in new jersey?!?
I want to have my wedding in march, (because of the pricing) but I am so afraid of it being too cold...is anyone having their wedding in march? Has anyone been to a march wedding? What are your thoughts, suggestions, and advice?
Help...

Married: 03/23/2013
Posted On: Feb 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

4 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!
Feb 12, 2012 at 9:28 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
March is a great time (and the pricing is awesome). I would just say to be flexible about the outside parts of your wedding. It could be great (I did a new year's day wedding outside; it was 60 in West Orange) or it could be frozen (it DID snow here on Halloween, lol). You want to make sure that your venue has a great plan either inside or outside.

It's a terrific time to have a wedding because it's the very beginning of spring, and what a great time to talk about weddings, new beginnings, renewal! You have a great assortment of flowers to pick from (tulips, hyacinths....) and in March there are going to be NO date conflicts for your guests (this is either good or bad news).

But you want to make sure you have a little fuzzy, feathery or furry wrap for your gown, if you're outside!

It'll be great!

Married: 03/10/2012
Reviews: 5
Feb 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hey! I am in North Jersey and our wedding is on the 10th. I believe it is a good month, cheaper and not too cold, last year when we went to book our venue in March it was actually 58 degrees. Hopefully this year it will be mild also!
At this point I am just praying there is no downpour or snow storm :)

Married: 03/23/2013
Feb 15, 2012 at 7:13 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi there.
I hope it's a beautiful day for you guys. Where are you having your wedding??

Private User
Married: 1+ year ago
Reviews: 1
May 31, 2012 at 8:42 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'm getting married in March of next year in NJ. I was a little skeptical when we were booking because of the weather but you can't beat the prices. March was gorgeous this year. Knock on wood we get that lucky next year. Good luck with your planning! =)
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct