Help! How to work the RSVP app on the wedding website?
I'm currently building my wedding website and I find it extremely convenient, especially some of the apps available on the website. Having our guests RSVP via the website will ensure that my Fiance and I won't have to hunt people down to see if they will be attending and it will also keep track of the guests that will be attending or declining without us doing a thing.... I just need to know how to work it. I know that not just anyone can RSVP which will ensure that not just anyone from the ceremony can RSVP to our reception, but the only thing that confuses me is how to allow the guests that we DO invite to either or be able to RSVP? It says: "Only the guests that are added to these events in the My Guests tool are able to RSVP." My question is how do I add people to that list so they can RSVP? And how does the website allow them to RSVP? Do they check their names off of a list or specifically type their names? That would make things complicated for my guests if I misspell any names..

Married: 07/19/2013
Posted On: Jan 2, 2013 at 12:30 AM • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 08/24/2013
Reviews: 5
Jan 02, 2013 at 1:43 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
There should be a tab at the top of the main page when you're logged on that says "Guests" .. add your guests there :) Then guests just have to type their name on your website ... you can do it where it searches by a first name/last name or both. It's quite user friendly once you get the hang of it!

Married: 08/24/2013
Reviews: 5
Jan 02, 2013 at 1:48 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oops guests is under the drop down menu when you click "my wedding"

Married: 07/19/2013
Jan 02, 2013 at 3:22 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oh gee that WAS pretty simple! Thanks. I think I got it now :)
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct