Gig Harbor, Washington outdoors weddings
I am searching for the perfect beach wedding site in or near Gig Harbor, Washington. If anyone out there could help me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Wedding: 06/13/2014
Posted On: Aug 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

4 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 07/21/2012
Reviews: 1
Aug 28, 2012 at 5:21 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
You'll probably want to look up local parks or community centers in that area. I haven't been over to Gig Harbor in years, but from what I remember, I think a lot of the beaches are technically private for the local houses.

There are a few WA state brides on here, but not many... and I don't recall any from the Bremerton or Gig Harbor area.

Sorry... Good Luck!

SXC
Married: 11/16/2013
Reviews: 4
Aug 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
My family is over in Gig Harbor, so I'm one of the few perhaps :)

How many people are you looking to accommodate? I didn't look too much in the Gig Harbor area but a quick search brings up the Edgewater House. Anthony's restaurant might be able to handle a smaller crowd which has a water view but not beach. Kensington Gardens isn't on the beach but a very pretty venue. Alderbrook is a beautiful resort right on the water but over in Union which isn't too far.

I found this link actually which might help..
http://www.visitkitsap.com/weddings/search.asp?act=show_venues

Married: 11/13/2011
Reviews: 6
Aug 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hi Rebecca, welcome to WW! Please change your avatar so that we remember you more easily. It will help us determine spam/trolls vs real bride and you'll get a better response. Most don't even open threads with the double rings. Here's how to do that and more :-)

http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/new-to-the-weddingwire-forums-please-read-before-you-post/b433c40c1a62b96a.html

Wedding: 10/14/2019
Aug 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Welcome to the WeddingWire Community @Rebecca! I look forward to seeing you around the boards :)
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct