DIY'ers - Have you used Filato Paper?
Hi, I'm just wondering if any of u have used Filato Paper? I saw it and read that its actually made from plastic and is waterproof. I'm thinking of using it as a table runner. Seems to be cheaper and more unique than a regular cloth runner. Here is the link to where I saw it.
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/paperfilato.html
Your thoughts

Married: 05/19/2012
Posted On: Oct 20, 2011 at 12:04 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

8 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 04/28/2012
Oct 20, 2011 at 3:59 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Looks cool but OMG WHO NAMED IT THAT?!! LMAO

Oct 20, 2011 at 4:11 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Actually that might work out...Are you going to order it?

Marie S. (aka Princess Leia)
Married: 10/12/2012
Reviews: 12
Oct 20, 2011 at 9:08 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Totally inappropriate but I have to say it - at first glance on your post title I thought it said Filatio Paper and I was cracking up thinking what on earth is that...

I need to get my mind out of the gutter
Edited On: Oct 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Married: 05/19/2012
Oct 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oh my I just looked up the similar word { filatio } hahahahahaha had not heard that word before, wow, I was wondering why no one was answering for a while. Tara I am thinking its kinda cool looking. I saw a pic of abica mesh used on a wedding reception table and it looked great. There was also rafia fabric on the website, whick would go with the beach theme but kinda wanted more color.

Married: 10/01/2011
Reviews: 3
Oct 20, 2011 at 10:42 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yeah, I totally read the title wrong at first. Yikes!

Oct 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
@ Marie I didn't catch the missing "i" in the word, so I was STILL thinking someone had a bad idea when they named this paper! lol

PerfectfitJJ
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 1
Oct 20, 2011 at 5:25 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
LOL- I did the same thing! Was thinking that would be one hell of a thing to do at a wedding reception. LMAO. Looked at the link though and it looks like pretty cool stuff. Please let me know if you order some and what you think of it when it comes in. Would be nice to not have to worry about it bleeding onto the linens underneath if it got wet.

Married: 11/03/2012
Oct 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I too misread the title at first glance. hee hee hee

Okay done giggling like a schoogirl

The paper looks pretty. I am curious of the texture and thickness? I looks like it feels like tissue paper. Hopefully it is heavy enough to stay in place!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct