DIY Water Label templates...
I'm want to do personalized water labels for water bottles during the ceremony because a July wedding outside means HOT. Anyway, I have yet to find an easy to use template to do DIY labels. Anyone have any templates to share? a template that won't fade or run. I have searched WW but I still haven't been successful.

Married: 07/03/2011
Reviews: 6
Posted On: Mar 22, 2011 at 2:46 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

11 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Snif
Married: 02/05/2011
Reviews: 7
Mar 22, 2011 at 2:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
we did this for a company function and I used http://www.onlinelabels.com/

They turned out pretty decent.

Hayley C™
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 1
Mar 22, 2011 at 3:12 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't know if you can buy ink or the special paper that bottle companies use that won't run.... I did find a site that you can get the labels from that says "water Resistant"

100 for $45 plus S&H
"Labels are water resistant and are recommended for refrigerated use."

http://www.spiritline.com/spirit/Create-A-Water-Bottle-Label.cfm?addFlag=1
Edited On: Mar 22, 2011 at 3:14 PM

studio-g-occasions

studio G occasions
Mar 22, 2011 at 3:23 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
The template is easy to make - its finding the water resistant labels that you can print on yourself that is nearly impossible. Here's what one of my clients used:

www.bottleyourbrand.com

Lots of nice colors & choices.

Married: 10/01/2011
Reviews: 18
Mar 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am using the labels from Gartner Studios. The template is online. I don't know if they are water resistant. Since they are going in my welcome bags, I didn't think abou it. So, I am kind of stuck with them now.

Married: 07/30/2011
Mar 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I don't know where I got my template any more, but I'd be happy to email it to you if you PM me. (They are word documents, so I can't upload them.)
I changed it all up, to just have our names and our flowers, with a little thank you note, but the original one has "ingredients" on it (like love, caring, etc.).
I'm just printing mine out, chopping them up, and sticking them onto water bottles.

Married: 07/30/2011
Mar 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Here are some actual waterproof labels:
http://www.onlinelabels.com/Products/OL7000LP.htm
(It's $50 for 500 labels...)

Mar 22, 2011 at 6:28 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thank you all! I have been searching for months but I guess my search skills arent up to par. :0) I am most appreciative. @Mary, I will PM you.

Hayley C™
Reviews: 1
Mar 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Nice find Mary.... that is being bookmarked!

Soon2BMrsA
Mar 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
There are alot of sites that have them, however, they aren't always the right size. Buy the waterbottles first and measure the label to get the correct size. I didn't do that and the templates I used were twice as big as the area on the waterbottle. That would have been okay except it caused wrinkles because of the shape of the bottle.

Soon2BMrsA
Mar 22, 2011 at 9:15 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
By the way, I just used 8 1/5 by 11 label paper that I got at Officemax.

Mar 22, 2011 at 11:36 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks! Very helpful info.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct