diy unity candle
I cant justify spending $40 for unity candle. I bought 2 tapers & a regular pillar candle along with various width ribbon.. was wondering how i do the printing of our names on candle with that vallem stuff?

Wedding: 09/20/2014
Posted On: Feb 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Laudie
Married: 10/19/2013
Reviews: 13
Feb 18, 2014 at 6:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
bump

Bree
Married: 04/12/2014
Reviews: 1
Feb 19, 2014 at 2:28 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I used to add pictures to candles. Its really easy
take a piece of printer paper & use double sided tape to stick a piece of white tissue paper on top of the printer paper. Then print out the picture (or words, whatever you want to add) you want on the tissue paper. take the tissue paper off of the paper & stick it on the candle with double stick tape, i got this roll thing of adhesive, like what whiteout tape comes in. I used an embosser ( a hairdryer might work too) to melt the tissue paper into the candle. when its dry, i took a butter knife and carefully scraped the drips off. you may want to grab a few candles from the dollar store to practice on first. but its pretty easy.

TheOGJesse's Girl
Married: 03/01/2014
Reviews: 7
Feb 19, 2014 at 7:51 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think it should be rather easy. If someone hadn't bought the unity candle thing for me, I would DEFINITELY have not spent that much on candles. I'd have gone plain Jane, lol.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct