DIY Here comes the bride sign
I need help making a here comes the bride sign. Can someone please give me tips or a link.. IM not very creative at all.

Married: 08/13/2011
Reviews: 6
Posted On: Jul 6, 2011 at 7:35 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

9 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 08/13/2011
Reviews: 6
Jul 06, 2011 at 7:36 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I want it to look something like that but nicer. Or just something thats easy. thanks!!

Married: 10/01/2011
Reviews: 18
Jul 06, 2011 at 7:41 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
What a lovely idea that is! YOu can have a banner or poster made at Vistaprint. They walk you through the design process. The banner or poster can be attached to a wooden stick like pictured.

Or, you could print out the letters, cut them out, and glue them to poster board.

Given the choice, I would go with Vistaprint.

Good luck!

Married: 2+ years ago
Jul 06, 2011 at 7:42 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Any craft store or Walmart has letter stickers and pretty embellishments for scrapbooking that would make it simple to look good. I like "Here Comes The Bride" better than the bride is coming.

Married: 09/29/2012
Jul 06, 2011 at 8:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Do you or someone you know have a Cricut? I just bought one and it's AWESOME. You could use it to print out letters and glue them on to a sign.

Michelle
Married: 09/25/2011
Reviews: 3
Jul 06, 2011 at 8:16 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I made this using my cricut they are awesome, they are the easy way to make signs

Married: 10/29/2011
Jul 06, 2011 at 8:26 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
They have banner signs at Party City ($20) to get an idea on another way to do it. The opposite side of the banner sayd Just Married.

http://www.partycity.com/product/reversible wedding 2ft x 1 1-2ft banner.do?sortby=ourPicks&size=all&from=Search&navSet=here comes the bride

Hayley C™
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 1
Jul 06, 2011 at 8:37 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
free small banner, pay S&H (first 2) (like a plastic canvas, you can write on it, like when you buy those signature banners for parties) $6.57 for one.
3' x 1.6' = a little long, good if you have 2 boys to carry it.

or a free lawn sign - (a few different designs to pick from - "plastic like?" corrugated material) ($8.81)
18" x 12"

You can pay a little more to make them double sided and the back can say "Just Married"

*from vistaprint - click this to get the deal
http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/sample-email.html

Edited On: Jul 06, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Ashley
Married: 10/08/2011
Jul 06, 2011 at 11:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Michaels has blank wood pieces in different sizes. I also bought a cheap, wide paintbrush and off-white paint, and painted both sides of the wood piece. I had someone hand write the letters on my sign using squeezable paint, so you didn't have to use a paintbrush for that, but there are multiple other options for lettering: Stencils, stickers, rub on letters, or have a scrapbook store pre-cut letters with their metal machines.

Married: 10/10/2011
Jul 06, 2011 at 11:14 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Have you thought about maybe a banner instead of an actual sign? I'd think some heavy poster board and some stencils and just see if you can make a design you like!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct