DIY Guest book pages!!! FREE downloads.
Hey all! I just wanted to share this. FH and I have decided to do guest book pages that guests can fill out whenever and wherever at the reception and then just turn in the pages. In my research I came across a site that lets you download some pages free! So for those of you that are interested, here you go!
http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printables/marriage/free-printable-wedding-guestbook-pages.html

Married: 06/26/2010
Reviews: 6
Posted On: Jan 17, 2010 at 11:25 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

13 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Mrs. Carmen
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 4
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oh wow! That's a really cute idea! Thanks! =0) Of course, now that you've suggested it, I'll be making my own printable pages so they're unique. Haha. I'm really going overboard with this whole "personalize EVERYTHING!" kick, huh?

Jan 17, 2010 at 11:41 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
lol. I'm making my own too. I was just looking around for ideas to kick-start my creative skills. :)

Mrs. Carmen
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yeah, at first, I just couldn't figure out anything I could do to personalize, really. So one night I'm sitting here going, "I can't go out shopping at 2AM. But I HAVE to do something productive. So let's see...what can I make out of nothing?"
CS4 boredom= save the date cards, invites, scrapbook pages, programs, thank you cards, rsvp cards, etc. lol.
And now I have this to do. It'll be really fun. =0D You rock.

Mrs. Carmen
Jan 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Edit: WW cut out my plus sign. wth?
CS4 plus boredom equals...

Jan 18, 2010 at 12:23 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
lol. Thanks! I can't wait to get started on mine. I wish I had a bit more time to DIY some other things but I'm making due with the time that I have. :)

Married: 07/01/2012
Jan 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks for the site. Didn't know what we are doing yet but this would be a nice idea.

Unique
Married: 02/11/2010
Jan 18, 2010 at 9:00 AM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.

Jessy
Married: 05/30/2010
Reviews: 5
Jan 18, 2010 at 10:35 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I love to make books and am doing something very similar to this. My idea is to have the pages/pens at each place setting so that guests can fill them out at their leisure, rather than waiting in a line to fill it out in a book form. Then I'll have a nicely decorated basket or paper tray on a table for when they are finished. After the wedding, I'll bind it into a book.
If you are concerned about the pages getting food/drink on them, you could put each page in a plastic document sheath to protect them until your guest is ready to fill it out.

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:04 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Because our reception is outdoors we are thinking about putting the edges of the pages slightly under the centerpiece at each table so they don't blow away. We also want to put out crayons instead of pens so that people know to have fun with it. I think we're going to set up a "deposit" station near the bar because that's someplace everyone will go at some point in the evening and they'll know where to turn in their pages!

Married: 10/09/2010
Jan 18, 2010 at 9:06 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Cathasach your wedding date is my birthday!!

Married: 10/09/2010
Jan 18, 2010 at 9:10 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oh and I love that idea... I have never heard of that before and FH and I just decided that we will be doing that... of course we'll be personalizing it a little more... how will you be binding them? I was thinking of a photo album or something similar but we are having over 200 guests and idk if they come with that many pages and I want something better than a 3 ring binder

Jan 18, 2010 at 9:16 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We too are working on personalizing ours. Some office supply stores (like Office Max) will bind them for you. We're going to look in to what options they have and if not I'm going to beg my brother to do it b/c he knows how. lol.

Awesome about our wedding day being your b-day!

Married: 07/04/2010
Jun 19, 2010 at 11:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
guest books are so exspensive and not many people even sign them so i think we will try to come up with some creative idea for our guest book as well

Married: 06/04/2011
Reviews: 5
Nov 08, 2010 at 10:11 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
We were just thinking about some thing like that. Infact came across the site, just before clicking on your link.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct