different shoes, same color
My BM's are all wearing different black short dresses. I also want them to wear different shoes, so they are comfortable. However, I would like them to be the same color pink. Any thoughts on where they could purchase different style shoes but the same colors? I'm not really interested in dyables, I've heard too many negatives. Thanks for your help!

Married: 10/19/2012
Reviews: 1
Posted On: Jun 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 05/04/2013
Jun 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Honestly? I don't think there's any way other than dyeable, for all the girls to have exactly the same color of pink. Is it a lighter pink or a bright pink?
The only other thing might be to order them from one retail store/designer. Sometimes their colors don't tend to vary - the only problem would be finding multiple shoes in that color. I'm sorry I can't be any better help than that.

Married: 10/22/2011
Reviews: 13
Jun 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
You're probably going to have to dye them in order to get the exact same color pink ... and to be honest, there aren't a ton of cute shoes out there to dye.
I had 3 total in my bridal party...my MOH wore tangerine shoes (she had to dye hers) and my 2 BM wore fuchsia/bright pink shoes....My concern was that they were comfortable so I really didn't care if the colors didn't match exactly...I think they turned out just fine and looked great.
One BM just dyed her shoes and the other BM found her shoes for $15 ... None of my girls paid over $50 for their shoes...which was also something else I wanted....I don't like making my friends pay for things or breaking the bank for one day. :)

Hayley C™
Married: 2+ years ago
Jun 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I would go to the hardware store and grab the paint sample cards in the color pink/fuchsia that you want. Give them to your girls for when they are shopping for shoes. But as long as they are close in shade, I don't think you will be able to tell in a photo that they are not exactly the same.

Married: 10/19/2012
Jun 10, 2012 at 5:22 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks for the help ladies. I certainly want to make this as easy and as inexpensive as possible. If its too much trouble, I'll probably just tell them to get black. Thanks again!!

Married: 07/27/2012
Reviews: 5
Jun 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Dsw has a brand (lulu townsend I think) that makes multiple styles in like 5 set colors, hot pink is one of them.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct