decor opinions!
Does anyone know an average amount for bouquets and decorations/reception decor for a wedding with 6 BM and 6 GM??

Married: 05/18/2013
Posted On: May 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate0 likes

1 Comment
May 09, 2012 at 1:43 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Hello Tiffany, congrats on your upcoming wedding! Well, the budget for flowers can vary greatly for each wedding. If you use flowers that are in season, then that will save you a lot in shipping. Also, if your venue allows it, you can get a lot of impact with candles. Try grouping various heights in the center of the table and sprinkle rose petals around them. Or find thick branches and/or drift wood to place down the center of the table. Then attach a few blooms (with floral wire) to the branches and place a few small candles around the centerpiece.
A great cost saving strategy is to use tightly bunched carnations in a vibrant color for the bridesmaids bouquets. I recently designed a wedding that used bunches of baby's breath for the bridesmaid's bouquets and also the centerpieces. I created mercury glass candle holders from inexpensive clear votives (found at discount and dollar stores) to put around the centerpieces and it was a very ethereal and heavenly. Hope this helps!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct