Crystal Brook Farms near Chagrin Falls, Ohio
I was just curious if anyone has ever contacted this place or even had their wedding/reception there? It is in Ohio and I'm not sure if there is even many people on here that are from Ohio, but I thought I would give this a shot. We have tried calling a number that is listed on a site about this place, but they haven't called back. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Married: 06/15/2013
Posted On: Jan 17, 2012 at 10:52 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

6 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 11/13/2011
Reviews: 6
Jan 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM • Flag As Inappropriate

Married: 06/02/2012
Jan 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Jason, I am from Cleveland, Ohio and have never heard of this place. Good luck with getting in contact with them. Wish I could help though.

Jan 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Yeah, it seems kind of off the radar. I don't think they even have a website. We might just drive out that way one day and see if they are around to talk to. We might also end up going with a place in Windsor if they don't respond. Are you having your reception in Cleveland? We were looking for more of an outdoors type event.
Jan 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Crystal Brook Farms is a unique venue. The number I have is 543-4166... it has been a long time since I have been there. If you like rustic/outdoors you might also want to check-out Pine Lake Trout Club also in the Chagrin Falls/Bainbridge area... I know they are a club but I want to say they do weddings/events for non-club members too- might be worth a little homework. There is also Sun Valley in Chagrin/Bainbridge area too. It is more of a regular banquet hall- they have a little gazebo outside for weddings and I think they are quite reasonably priced. Good Luck!

Married: 10/13/2012
Reviews: 2
Jan 25, 2012 at 9:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
My fiance and I are having our reception at Crystal Brook this Fall! We had the same issue contacting them. We actually were going to go with Brookside Farms located in Louisville, OH, but a month after we contacted Crystal Brook, they returned our call. Apparently, they were having issues with their phone. They also mentioned they don't advertise alot and were surprised we had found them online.

The place is absolutely amazing!! It can hold a maximum of 175.

I would advise being persistent in contacting them. Once you speak with them, they are so nice and easy to work with. She has made the process so much easier than alot of venue owners do.

Best of luck!!

Jan 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Thanks for the info! I greatly appreciate the responses. Yeah, we've checked out Sun Valley, but not very into the way the inside is setup with those pillars. We are also looking at other outdoorish venues. BUT, Crystal Brook did finally call back! They said they were on vacation or something like that. The only bad part is they said they don't do tours until April, I believe. So we are still checking out other places, even though there isn't much out here, haha. Thanks again!
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct