aonel wedding dresses
Best advice i could give is too visit the bridal shops in your area. You will be disappointed, we custom ordered my daughter's dress and it was made to small. Trying to get the company to refund your money is a nightmare. Now I have a dress i don't know what to do with it. This company is china base and you'll be disappointed if you order your dress and it's not what you like. This is a warning to new brides. If you have to order online, make sure it's here in our country and not in china. By the way, I'm still waiting for their response to my request for a refund and you have to take pictures. from one disappointed mom..

Married: 01/28/2012
Posted On: Aug 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

2 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

krista
Married: 08/20/2011
Aug 08, 2011 at 3:42 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oh dang... that's terrible so sorry... I almost did that with, my dress... It was a company that sold knockoffs..But someone told me not to, after reading this I am glad I didn't... so sorry I hope things work out for you ...

Married: 04/20/2012
Aug 08, 2011 at 3:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I know one of my brides did that, she had to bring the dress in to us to have us verify that it was not what was advertised, (she had to go to 3 reputable dress dealers). We had to write a formal letter saying that it wasn't in the correct fabric, it was the wrong size according to their size charts, the wrong color, and that there was not ONE crystal on the dress. She finally got her money back after 6 weeks of fighting.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct