Amazing guest book tree!
I've been trying to decide on what I wanted for our guest book or guest book alternative for our wedding. I didn't want a book that I know would just get thrown somewhere and never looked at again. I found a couple alternatives that I liked the other day such as a wooden chest with individual wooden hearts inside for people to sign. For a while I was thinking of doing just a framed photo mat that I would then place a wedding photo in, or the common finger print tree. But then I found this... and I'm so in love with it. 3D framed wooden wedding tree. Laser cut and engraved. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'm waiting to be able to show my FH and my mom but I'm pretty sure I will be ordering this for our "guest book."

MrsO
Married: 05/05/2012
Reviews: 6
Posted On: Apr 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 06/22/2014
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:18 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
How Neat!! How big is it? Are the leaves big enough so that the names would all be legible??

Shannon
Married: 08/24/2013
Reviews: 7
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:21 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
That looks awesome! Do you have a link as to where to get one?

MrsO
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:23 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
The description says its about 12x18 inches. I'm not sure if that is for the entire frame or the tree itself. From the examples of the signatures, I think it will be something that will still be able to be legible. People will just not be able to write messages, only names. On the example, couples also seemed to be signing on the same leaves so they would be bigger with just 1 name to a leaf, which I would advise people to do.

MrsO
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:24 PM • Flag As Inappropriate

Lauren FM
Married: 1+ year ago
Reviews: 7
Apr 03, 2012 at 12:56 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
i love it! wish my FH would go for something like this.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct