Affordable Wedding Venues for 250 Guest - DMV (DC, Maryland & Virginia) Area
For the life of me I can not find an affordable venue that does not nickel and dime you or that has an affordable catering service. I want to keep food and venue under $15,000. With 250 guest it seems as though it will be impossible. Any suggestions?

Married: 05/27/2011
Posted On: Sep 12, 2010 at 2:44 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 11/06/2010
Reviews: 5
Sep 12, 2010 at 3:22 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Try Martin's Crosswinds in Greenbelt.

Officially His Mrs P.
Married: 10/09/2010
Reviews: 8
Oct 01, 2010 at 1:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
unfortunately where we live, thats like finding a needle in the haystack....

Martin's Crosswinds is defintely in that price range but the food made me sick :(.

try Riderwood...its a senior retirement community BUT the reception hall is absolutely stunning!!!

LUXE Events

LUXE Events
Oct 02, 2010 at 6:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Oxon Hill Manor could be a possible solution. If you're a resident of the area you really save on rental fees (3,000 or less). Considering on what style reception you are planning on having 250 seated with dancing indoors is pushing it. However, if it is in your budget to have a tent then an historic mansion would be ideal!

Pinkberry Moon

Pinkberry Moon Events
Oct 10, 2010 at 8:29 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
PG Ballroom is $2400. Beautiful facility.

There's a new place in MD called Hampton Conference Center in Capital Heights. Only problem is the outside is not that inviting... a warehouse area.

And I'm researching spots on the National Harbor now. Absolutely gorgeous spots within your price range.

Shondra Cheris

Immersive Events by Shondra Cheris
Feb 05, 2011 at 3:02 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Sunset Room at the National Harbor.

darrellmcdavidphotography

darrell mcdavid photography
Feb 09, 2011 at 12:50 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
The Inn at Brookeville Farms is beautiful and affordable! My wife and I got married there and couldn't have been happier. If you haven't found a place yet, you should look into it.

Married: 08/23/2014
Apr 25, 2011 at 2:28 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
The PG Ballroom has great pricing. The Sunset Room at the harbor, I don't think so. I was told that based on my party size it would be a minimum of $30,000

Leila
Married: 01/04/2012
Jun 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM • 
This post has been flagged by the WeddingWire Community and is now hidden.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct