ZuZu's Petals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WOW! ZuZu's Petals provided the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen and they had flowers scattered all throughout the venue. The flowers on the arbor were perfect. I really had no idea how many flowers to expect and let me tell you, there was no shortage of absolutely stunning flowers.

Angelina
11/08/2014

From the first time I sat to speak with the florists at Zuzu's I was completely impressed. The gals at Zuzu's were so welcoming and inviting and the entire process of selecting flowers was fun. We were on a very tight budget when it came to flowers, and I was a little nervous about some last minute changes we had man. However, when I walked into the venue the day of the wedding, I was speechless. The centerpieces, arbor, and bouquets were beyond anything I could have dreamed. Down to the tiniest of details, the flowers were absolutely perfect. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Chani
09/28/2014

ZuZu's designs heart achingly beautiful arrangements! I wish I could be surrounded by their flowers everyday!

Services Used: Flowers

I was so grateful to have found a florist that wanted my flowers to look like how I WANTED rather than their suggestions! Heather did an amazing job with my planning and our bouquets, centerpieces, and vases were exactly what I wanted!! Plus you can't beat the value and service!

Services Used: Flowers

ZuZu's did a fantastic job for my recent wedding! The bouquets and boutonnieres were classic, elegant, and absolutely gorgeous. The floral arrangements and arbor were beautiful as well. Deirdre, the designer I worked with, was fantastic--she understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Communication was always easy and prompt. ZuZu's was a fantastic vendor to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Zuzu's did an amazing job with our flowers, I had no idea how to explain what I wanted, but everything still turned out exactly like it looked in my head. They were also so easy to work with, even letting us add last minute additions a week and a half before the big day. And they worked wonderfully with the items that i brought it be added into the centerpieces. I only wish I could have taken more of the flowers home, they were so gorgeous.

Services Used: Flowers

Zuzu's did an amazing job creating wonderful arrangements for our wedding. They did an amazing job creating all of the center pieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. They also decorated the arbor at Kindred Oaks which was breathtaking. I was extremely happy with everything that Zuzu's provided for our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

My husband, Brian, and I got married on March 22nd at Kindred Oaks in Georgetown, Texas. After seeing some of her arrangements at an open house and bridal expo, we decided to use Dierdre from Zuzu’s Petals as our florist. She had the idea of incorporating a lot of succulents into our arrangements and they looked amazing! I got so many compliments on my bouquet. She also decorated the arbor, a wreath above the reception space, bridesmaids/groomsmen corsages and boutonnieres, maid of honor bouquet, and the table centerpieces which looked like flowering branches. Her prices were reasonable and her shop is located on site at Kindred Oaks (but she will work other places), so it was really convenient to meet with her. She was so friendly, easy to work with, and willing to make changes when we wanted or needed. She had some great suggestions that made the wedding really beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Services Used: Flowers

ZuZu's Petals did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. They turned out so beautiful! It was an easy and uncomplicated process from beginning to end. I had made several changes on the flowers and arrangements throughout the wedding process and they were all taken care of without hesitation. Deirdre did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend ZuZu's Petals to anyone looking for a florist.

Services Used: Flowers

What an amazing job ZuZu's Petals did for our March wedding! Everything was stunning, from the bouquets to the table settings. I couldn't ask for more.

Services Used: Flowers

I worked with Deirdre at Zuzu's Petals. They were part of a package offered at Kindred Oaks. They are located just down the hill from the KO house which makes you very confident that you will not have any floral issues the day of. Deirdre was wonderful working with me helping me to hone in all my ideas and guiding and supporting me in whatever changes I wanted to make along the way. Everything turned out more beautiful that we could have ever imagined! Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were prefect, exactly as I imagined. Zuzu’s petals and Heather were extremely easy to work with and the final flowers at my October wedding were amazing. During the first meeting, Heather listened to my vision, looked at the vases I wanted to used and quickly laid out how they would achieve my look. She was extremely flexible and open to different options to stay in my budget and her creativity with flowers was incredible. In addition, all email communications were promptly returned and our final conversation prior to the wedding laid all my fears aside as she walked through what ZuZus would provide and how they would achieve all my asks.
Finally, the flowers at the wedding exceeded my vision. The orange and blue flowers were vibrant and the perfect colors. I used multiple different vases on the tables and cocktail tables and they did an amazing job utilizing multiple different vases but keeping a uniform look. I would highly recommend ZuZu’s to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Zuzu's Petals did the flowers for my daughter's November wedding and we loved the results! Since my daughter lives in Germany and was planning the wedding from there, I had the initial consultation with Kathy, attempting to convey my daughter's taste and ideas for the flowers. Kathy "got it" right away. My daughter was wanting some flowers that were out of season in November and would have been quite expensive to use. Kathy suggested other flowers in the same shades and shapes that were much less expensive, but still gave the same romantic feel. Everything, from the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to the arch flowers were just as my daughter had imagined. I enjoyed working with both Kathy and Heather. Zuzu's Petals did a beautiful job!

Services Used: Flowers

Heather and her team made the event beautiful with all the flowers. It turned out exactly liked planned with no surprises. The candy bar was so much fun and the centerpieces were stunning. The flowers around the Chuppah were amazing and I'm sure will make for wonderful pictures.

Services Used: Flowers

It was great having the florist on sight. One stop shop lol!! They did a great job and their suggestions helped lower our cost. The flowers were beautiful so beautiful that some guests thought they were silk flowers.

Great job ladies.

Mother of the bride
Rudesal's

Ashley
12/03/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about ZuZu's Petals, particularly Heather! We booked ZuZu's as part of our all-inclusive package at Kindred Oaks, but would recommend them to anyone!

I walked in to our appointment with Heather not knowing what I wanted at all. I don't know much about flowers, other than what I think is pretty or ugly. She asked tons of questions to get the feel of our wedding style, colors, and what I envisioned for the wedding and decor. She had tons of pictures of floral arrangements she had done at Kindred Oaks, so it was easy to envision what we were talking about.

Heather listened to what we talked about better than I realized. At one point, I made an off-hand comment about what my grandmother would be wearing, particularly the color - electric blue (our wedding color was red). A month or so later at an open house, Heather asked me if it was OK if she changed my grandma's corsage b/c she was concerned the red & white flowers we had chosen would clash. That made me realize how much pride she takes in her work - even down to the details I, as the bride, wouldn't have noticed.

We ended up having to move our ceremony from the outdoor arbor to the indoor pavilion due to the rainy weather. Heather took the flowers we had intended to use outside and made the fireplace mantle (front of our ceremony) look AMAZING! It looked like we had planned to use the fireplace all along!

I can only hope that I get to work with Heather and ZuZu's Petals again sometime. She truly helped make my wedding and reception look beautiful, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone inquiring!