Zoom Theory Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say enough good things about Meredith! She is AMAZING and I could not be happier with everything she did on our wedding day. My husbands family & groomsmen are a ton to handle and she was so fun and playful with them while keeping them in line and making them do exactly what she needed.

I loved her and am so excited to see our photos! Thank you very much to Meredith as she worked her butt off and am so happy with everything she has done! Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

We just did an anniversary photo shoot with Meredith and it was absolutely magical! As a wedding professional I am in the business of hiring photographers for my clients all the time, but haven't been on the other side of the camera in years! Meredith made the entire process fun, creative and happy in spite of the 108' heat in the desert! And our photos are AMAZING! We just needed a few new head shots for our web site but instead we have an entire album's worth of great material and holiday gifts for family too! Thank you Meredith for being such a love!!

Services Used: Photography

When I first looked at Zoom Theory's website I knew I loved their product. I teared up at work. Yes, I had just gotten engaged and the butterflies were there, but these ladies make art and it moves you.
So I compared their packages to about 15 other photographers in the greater LA area and their pricing was so crazy-good that my fiance and I just had to meet with them. We met Meredith Gradishar, Z.T.'s primary photographer and part owner and had a wonderful pow-wow about the way she works and what she recommends and our vision for the big day.
We booked them (early!) for our June wedding and did an engagement photo shoot in Venice Beach. Meredith is an inspired artist and stays so present and interested when you meet with her to talk about your event, but let me tell you, when she is behind that camera in action, she is 100% in her element. I have worked with photographers for a number of different reasons over the years, and not all of them are suited to work with people as their picture subject. Meredith is so good at making you feel like you are in the best hands possible, she keeps things moving, can tell if you are feeling stiff, knows how to find the most beautiful light and backgrounds, all with a smile.
When we got those engagement photos back and they had been treated with love by her partner, Amanda, who does all of their amazing digital work we were stunned at the effects. And we had to choose 5?! Ah!
Meredith was wonderful to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding. And she was always excited for us, which I found so endearing.
The wedding was wonderful. Meredith had a second shooter who also worked beautifully with her and us. When there were moments of down-time, Meredith had awesome creative ideas about things and people and places to keep shooting. She was marvelous at organizing and orchestrating the family portraits right after the ceremony. And she had a ton of creative fun with my husband, our party, and me.

Services Used: Photography

This team is amazing to work with. From the beginning Meredith and Amanda were quick to respond and work within our budget through our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. I am so glad we decided to choose Zoom Theory. On the day of the wedding Amanda and Kelsey were so fantastic, that I would often forget they were even there! And that's how it should be. Meredith was well organized and knew how to get everyone lined up and where they needed to be on time. I loved it. Our photos just came back a few days ago and I knew I would be impressed but I am even more over the moon then expected! Amanda is amazing when it comes to editing. Our photos are magical and really captured the day, the mood, the ambiance, the atmosphere, everything all wrapped up neatly in a beautiful photo that we can cherish forever. Out of everything which you spend money on for your wedding, photography should be at the top. Well worth the price because, after all, the photos and memories are priceless... Thank you to Meredith, Kelsey, and Amanda for your amazing artwork. We love Zoom Theory!

Services Used: Photography

I am so happy my husband and I found Meredith and hired her to be our wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! She made my husband and our two sons feel so at ease and comfortable and we all had fun in the process. She had patience when working with our youngest who is 6, when he started getting tired of posing. She kept him engaged and knew exactly how to work with him to get him to keep smiling for the camera. She worked amazingly well in a crowded place in making sure the backgrounds and shots were clear so as to not have unwanted strangers in our shots. She kept us on schedule and even stepped in as my impromptu "wedding coordinator" since I didn't have one, and kept the ceremony and reception moving along and on schedule. She was a blessing to us and we are so happy with the pictures, she captured the emotions of us all so perfectly and we can't wait to order prints. Thank you so much Meredith & Susie!!!

Services Used: Photography

Meredith was wonderful and so easy to work with. She has an eye for the perfect picture. I'm so lucky she was able to capture our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing. Both my husband and I are a little camera shy and not used to getting our pictures taken but Meredith and Amanda made us feel so comfortable, beautiful and confident in front of the camera. It was a great experience, I am truly so grateful to them! Meredith made me feel comfortable and relaxed the entire night, she helped me out so much, I don't know what I would have done without her. The pictures turned out perfect. So beautiful, exactly what I was hopping for. They produced amazing pictures, and their personality and vibe was exactly what I needed. I love them!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda and Meredith were fantastic through the whole process! From location scouting for our engagement photos to suggestions of photos on the day of the wedding to the delivery of our photos they were completely professional and beyond helpful. Meredith did a wonderful job making my wife feel extremely comfortable during the photo shoot and helped me not loose my mind on the day of the wedding! Amanda kept in contact with us from the day we first talked to her about using them til we got the pictures. And then after! On top of all that, our photos are AMAZING!!

Shantal
11/22/2014

Meredith and her staff were so unbelievably attentive and sweet. They made sure to cover every detail of our wedding and captured moments that were irreplaceable. I would definitely refer them to every one in need of a great photographer!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Meredith and Amanda were absolutely amazing! Not only is their work super magical, but their fun personalities made the day extra special. We felt so comfortable and the whole day ran so smooth. I would definitely refer Zoom Theory to every one!! Thanks for the memories girls!

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory were remarkable! They are top notch! My husband and I were thrilled when we saw the photos! They were kind and enjoyable to work with and made my wedding day even more exciting! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Private User
Recently Married

Meredith and Amanda were not only great to work with but they did an amazing job. They were very professional and responsive to what we wanted on our special day. They did a wonderful job of capturing so many special moments on our wedding day. We love our pictures and can't wait to share them with family and friends. The hardest part is deciding which ones to frame. I highly recommend Zoom Theory to anyone looking for high quality photography.

Services Used: Photography

We were introduced to Meredith and Zoom Theory through one of our best friends and it was the best decision to have them distill such an important, special time in our lives. Being a new mom I was nervous about feeling comfortable on camera - baby weight and under eye bags, fun! - but Meredith made me feel beautiful on our wedding day. She's a great director (don't know where to put those jittery hands? She'll tell you!), part wedding coordinator (my steamer broke, she graciously tried to think of other options), and full-time in control of her mission to capture your vision (love that she's aggressive, with a smile). It was such a relief to let go and be in her hands. My husband stares at his photos a few time a day (we may have created a monster) and we're so excited to share these memories with our daughter one day. In an age of rampant iPhone photos, it's amazing to be reminded of the craft and skill that goes into capturing special moments and creating beautiful images. What a talented team.

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and her team are amazing! My husband and I were completely overwhelmed with the warmth, passion, and personal touch we felt the entire time working with Zoom Theory. They definitely got to know us as a couple and made sure to exude that in our photos - you can tell they love their job and it makes them such a joy to be around. Meredith shot our engagement session along with our wedding and the photos were more then we could have imagined. A photographer is such a huge part of the wedding puzzle and Zoom Theory was the perfect choice for us.We're so happy they were able to be a part of our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a personable, creative, and very talented photographer.

Genie
10/18/2014

I don't even know where to begin on just how amazing Meredith, Amanda, and Kelsey were for our photography. From our engagement shoot that was so fun and relaxed, we had SO many perfect photos. That's the one thing I will warn you about with Zoom Theory - every photo is amazing, so be prepared to line your walls because it's impossible to choose!
Meredith and Kelsey were our photographers and they were so much fun to work with - professional and organized, but made everyone feel at ease with what we were doing. Meredith was inventive and creative and got exciting shots that you think only come in magazine editorials. Amanda does the photo editing and wow - talk about making already beautiful pictures even more artistic and stunning.
Our wedding was crazy, as I'm sure many are. The people who were supposed to be coordinating the day were a mess and it really could have been a disaster, but I never felt once like anything was amiss, and that is because of Meredith. When things were running behind, though I'm sure she was overwhelmed trying to get through all the shots before the ceremony and before the light was gone, I never felt rushed or worried or anxious - my husband and I were having a blast. It shows by how often we are both laughing in the pictures! I attribute a huge amount of how amazing our wedding day was to Meredith.
We got our photos back a couple days ago, and I can't even describe how perfect they are. They captured every moment - the tearful ones, the hysterical ones, the fun, the energy, the excitement, the beauty... It's like reliving the whole day in photos. There's such a variety to what we received too - we have traditional amazing color photos, photos with a vintage aesthetic, gorgeous black and white photos, and more - textures, coloring, overlays -- all that fit perfectly in to our wedding. I could go on forever, but I will end with this - Zoom Theory is the best decision you can make for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory was one of the best wedding choices I made! Meredith and her team were incredible, and worth every penny! They go above and beyond to make sure that you have beautiful pictures that capture your important day. I am one of those unphotogenic people who do not like to take pictures and they make the experience comfortable and fun. Meredith makes the process feel so natural and her artistic eye captures you at your best! I cannot thank them enough for the amazing photographs and experience!