Zoom Theory Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This team is amazing to work with. From the beginning Meredith and Amanda were quick to respond and work within our budget through our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. I am so glad we decided to choose Zoom Theory. On the day of the wedding Amanda and Kelsey were so fantastic, that I would often forget they were even there! And that's how it should be. Meredith was well organized and knew how to get everyone lined up and where they needed to be on time. I loved it. Our photos just came back a few days ago and I knew I would be impressed but I am even more over the moon then expected! Amanda is amazing when it comes to editing. Our photos are magical and really captured the day, the mood, the ambiance, the atmosphere, everything all wrapped up neatly in a beautiful photo that we can cherish forever. Out of everything which you spend money on for your wedding, photography should be at the top. Well worth the price because, after all, the photos and memories are priceless... Thank you to Meredith, Kelsey, and Amanda for your amazing artwork. We love Zoom Theory!

Services Used: Photography

I am so happy my husband and I found Meredith and hired her to be our wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! She made my husband and our two sons feel so at ease and comfortable and we all had fun in the process. She had patience when working with our youngest who is 6, when he started getting tired of posing. She kept him engaged and knew exactly how to work with him to get him to keep smiling for the camera. She worked amazingly well in a crowded place in making sure the backgrounds and shots were clear so as to not have unwanted strangers in our shots. She kept us on schedule and even stepped in as my impromptu "wedding coordinator" since I didn't have one, and kept the ceremony and reception moving along and on schedule. She was a blessing to us and we are so happy with the pictures, she captured the emotions of us all so perfectly and we can't wait to order prints. Thank you so much Meredith & Susie!!!

Services Used: Photography

Meredith was wonderful and so easy to work with. She has an eye for the perfect picture. I'm so lucky she was able to capture our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory was absolutely amazing. Both my husband and I are a little camera shy and not used to getting our pictures taken but Meredith and Amanda made us feel so comfortable, beautiful and confident in front of the camera. It was a great experience, I am truly so grateful to them! Meredith made me feel comfortable and relaxed the entire night, she helped me out so much, I don't know what I would have done without her. The pictures turned out perfect. So beautiful, exactly what I was hopping for. They produced amazing pictures, and their personality and vibe was exactly what I needed. I love them!

Services Used: Photography

Amanda and Meredith were fantastic through the whole process! From location scouting for our engagement photos to suggestions of photos on the day of the wedding to the delivery of our photos they were completely professional and beyond helpful. Meredith did a wonderful job making my wife feel extremely comfortable during the photo shoot and helped me not loose my mind on the day of the wedding! Amanda kept in contact with us from the day we first talked to her about using them til we got the pictures. And then after! On top of all that, our photos are AMAZING!!

Shantal
11/22/2014

Meredith and her staff were so unbelievably attentive and sweet. They made sure to cover every detail of our wedding and captured moments that were irreplaceable. I would definitely refer them to every one in need of a great photographer!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Meredith and Amanda were absolutely amazing! Not only is their work super magical, but their fun personalities made the day extra special. We felt so comfortable and the whole day ran so smooth. I would definitely refer Zoom Theory to every one!! Thanks for the memories girls!

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory were remarkable! They are top notch! My husband and I were thrilled when we saw the photos! They were kind and enjoyable to work with and made my wedding day even more exciting! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Private User
Recently Married

Meredith and Amanda were not only great to work with but they did an amazing job. They were very professional and responsive to what we wanted on our special day. They did a wonderful job of capturing so many special moments on our wedding day. We love our pictures and can't wait to share them with family and friends. The hardest part is deciding which ones to frame. I highly recommend Zoom Theory to anyone looking for high quality photography.

Services Used: Photography

We were introduced to Meredith and Zoom Theory through one of our best friends and it was the best decision to have them distill such an important, special time in our lives. Being a new mom I was nervous about feeling comfortable on camera - baby weight and under eye bags, fun! - but Meredith made me feel beautiful on our wedding day. She's a great director (don't know where to put those jittery hands? She'll tell you!), part wedding coordinator (my steamer broke, she graciously tried to think of other options), and full-time in control of her mission to capture your vision (love that she's aggressive, with a smile). It was such a relief to let go and be in her hands. My husband stares at his photos a few time a day (we may have created a monster) and we're so excited to share these memories with our daughter one day. In an age of rampant iPhone photos, it's amazing to be reminded of the craft and skill that goes into capturing special moments and creating beautiful images. What a talented team.

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and her team are amazing! My husband and I were completely overwhelmed with the warmth, passion, and personal touch we felt the entire time working with Zoom Theory. They definitely got to know us as a couple and made sure to exude that in our photos - you can tell they love their job and it makes them such a joy to be around. Meredith shot our engagement session along with our wedding and the photos were more then we could have imagined. A photographer is such a huge part of the wedding puzzle and Zoom Theory was the perfect choice for us.We're so happy they were able to be a part of our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a personable, creative, and very talented photographer.

Genie
10/18/2014

I don't even know where to begin on just how amazing Meredith, Amanda, and Kelsey were for our photography. From our engagement shoot that was so fun and relaxed, we had SO many perfect photos. That's the one thing I will warn you about with Zoom Theory - every photo is amazing, so be prepared to line your walls because it's impossible to choose!
Meredith and Kelsey were our photographers and they were so much fun to work with - professional and organized, but made everyone feel at ease with what we were doing. Meredith was inventive and creative and got exciting shots that you think only come in magazine editorials. Amanda does the photo editing and wow - talk about making already beautiful pictures even more artistic and stunning.
Our wedding was crazy, as I'm sure many are. The people who were supposed to be coordinating the day were a mess and it really could have been a disaster, but I never felt once like anything was amiss, and that is because of Meredith. When things were running behind, though I'm sure she was overwhelmed trying to get through all the shots before the ceremony and before the light was gone, I never felt rushed or worried or anxious - my husband and I were having a blast. It shows by how often we are both laughing in the pictures! I attribute a huge amount of how amazing our wedding day was to Meredith.
We got our photos back a couple days ago, and I can't even describe how perfect they are. They captured every moment - the tearful ones, the hysterical ones, the fun, the energy, the excitement, the beauty... It's like reliving the whole day in photos. There's such a variety to what we received too - we have traditional amazing color photos, photos with a vintage aesthetic, gorgeous black and white photos, and more - textures, coloring, overlays -- all that fit perfectly in to our wedding. I could go on forever, but I will end with this - Zoom Theory is the best decision you can make for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory was one of the best wedding choices I made! Meredith and her team were incredible, and worth every penny! They go above and beyond to make sure that you have beautiful pictures that capture your important day. I am one of those unphotogenic people who do not like to take pictures and they make the experience comfortable and fun. Meredith makes the process feel so natural and her artistic eye captures you at your best! I cannot thank them enough for the amazing photographs and experience!

Jacqueline
1 Review
09/27/2014

Zoom Theory had taken pics for several of my friends weddings and one that I was a bridesmaid in. So I got to see their work first hand. They capture beautiful moments and are super professional. Extremely friendly, sweet and great energy too!! Meredith took our engagement pics as well as our wedding. She has a great personality and definitely knows how to get gorgeous pics!!!! I knew my pics were going to be great, but didn't realize I was going to love them all soo much!! It's hard deciding which ones to frame!! She helped make our day memorable for the rest of our lives!!!! We would recommend Zoom Theory to everyone!!!

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and Amanda of Zoom Theory are amazing. Zoom Theory shot my sisters wedding back in 2010 and I have been waiting to use them for my wedding. Both my engagement photos and wedding photos are unbelievable. They make taking photos easy and know how to make you comfortable in a slightly awkward situation. The work they put into their photos is unparalleled and I couldn't be more happier with the results. If you want truly amazing photos for any reason, Zoom Theory is worth the price and you won't have any regrets.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are so beyond thrilled that we hired Meredith from Zoom Theory for our engagement and wedding photography. We met with a handful of photographers when looking to hire someone and we weren't sure if we wanted to go with someone on our preferred vendor list from our venue as we felt we may be limiting ourselves but the minute we met Meredith we both knew she was the one. We thought no matter how we found Meredith we would do anything to have her as our photographer. We were so happy she was available and willing to work with us. She is so beyond talented and knows how to capture the most amazing shots. She asked where we were thinking for our engagement photos and she gave us some ideas she thought of and we seriously LOVED her ideas and her pictures. Our engagement photos are wonderful, magical, full of love, symbolic of us and Los Angeles, and more amazing then we ever thought they would be. Everyone who has seen them loves them and comments that our photographer is amazing and really knows what she is doing, the most beautiful photos they have seen. On our wedding day Meredith did amazing. There is so much going on and so much chaos and she knows how to keep you on time, get the shots and make you feel at ease. I loved having her thereabouts and she got every picture we wanted her to. At the end of the wedding she said she would have our photos within 8 weeks which we were fine with but of course Zoom Theory being super amazing has already given us all of our gorgeous photos this past week and our wedding was just 9-13-14. That's so fast, yet again, they're amazing! The pictures are beyond words amazing. They got every shot, all important moments and captured the wedding so beautifully. These pictures are so important to us and mean the world to us. We are so happy we chose Zoom Theory and couldn't be happier having worked with Meredith every step of the way. We would recommend Zoom Theory time and time again, thank you!!!!