Zoom Theory Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Zoom Theory were remarkable! They are top notch! My husband and I were thrilled when we saw the photos! They were kind and enjoyable to work with and made my wedding day even more exciting! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Services Used: Photography

We were introduced to Meredith and Zoom Theory through one of our best friends and it was the best decision to have them distill such an important, special time in our lives. Being a new mom I was nervous about feeling comfortable on camera - baby weight and under eye bags, fun! - but Meredith made me feel beautiful on our wedding day. She's a great director (don't know where to put those jittery hands? She'll tell you!), part wedding coordinator (my steamer broke, she graciously tried to think of other options), and full-time in control of her mission to capture your vision (love that she's aggressive, with a smile). It was such a relief to let go and be in her hands. My husband stares at his photos a few time a day (we may have created a monster) and we're so excited to share these memories with our daughter one day. In an age of rampant iPhone photos, it's amazing to be reminded of the craft and skill that goes into capturing special moments and creating beautiful images. What a talented team.

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and her team are amazing! My husband and I were completely overwhelmed with the warmth, passion, and personal touch we felt the entire time working with Zoom Theory. They definitely got to know us as a couple and made sure to exude that in our photos - you can tell they love their job and it makes them such a joy to be around. Meredith shot our engagement session along with our wedding and the photos were more then we could have imagined. A photographer is such a huge part of the wedding puzzle and Zoom Theory was the perfect choice for us.We're so happy they were able to be a part of our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a personable, creative, and very talented photographer.

Profile Picture
Genie
10/18/2014

I don't even know where to begin on just how amazing Meredith, Amanda, and Kelsey were for our photography. From our engagement shoot that was so fun and relaxed, we had SO many perfect photos. That's the one thing I will warn you about with Zoom Theory - every photo is amazing, so be prepared to line your walls because it's impossible to choose!
Meredith and Kelsey were our photographers and they were so much fun to work with - professional and organized, but made everyone feel at ease with what we were doing. Meredith was inventive and creative and got exciting shots that you think only come in magazine editorials. Amanda does the photo editing and wow - talk about making already beautiful pictures even more artistic and stunning.
Our wedding was crazy, as I'm sure many are. The people who were supposed to be coordinating the day were a mess and it really could have been a disaster, but I never felt once like anything was amiss, and that is because of Meredith. When things were running behind, though I'm sure she was overwhelmed trying to get through all the shots before the ceremony and before the light was gone, I never felt rushed or worried or anxious - my husband and I were having a blast. It shows by how often we are both laughing in the pictures! I attribute a huge amount of how amazing our wedding day was to Meredith.
We got our photos back a couple days ago, and I can't even describe how perfect they are. They captured every moment - the tearful ones, the hysterical ones, the fun, the energy, the excitement, the beauty... It's like reliving the whole day in photos. There's such a variety to what we received too - we have traditional amazing color photos, photos with a vintage aesthetic, gorgeous black and white photos, and more - textures, coloring, overlays -- all that fit perfectly in to our wedding. I could go on forever, but I will end with this - Zoom Theory is the best decision you can make for your wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and Amanda of Zoom Theory are amazing. Zoom Theory shot my sisters wedding back in 2010 and I have been waiting to use them for my wedding. Both my engagement photos and wedding photos are unbelievable. They make taking photos easy and know how to make you comfortable in a slightly awkward situation. The work they put into their photos is unparalleled and I couldn't be more happier with the results. If you want truly amazing photos for any reason, Zoom Theory is worth the price and you won't have any regrets.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I are so beyond thrilled that we hired Meredith from Zoom Theory for our engagement and wedding photography. We met with a handful of photographers when looking to hire someone and we weren't sure if we wanted to go with someone on our preferred vendor list from our venue as we felt we may be limiting ourselves but the minute we met Meredith we both knew she was the one. We thought no matter how we found Meredith we would do anything to have her as our photographer. We were so happy she was available and willing to work with us. She is so beyond talented and knows how to capture the most amazing shots. She asked where we were thinking for our engagement photos and she gave us some ideas she thought of and we seriously LOVED her ideas and her pictures. Our engagement photos are wonderful, magical, full of love, symbolic of us and Los Angeles, and more amazing then we ever thought they would be. Everyone who has seen them loves them and comments that our photographer is amazing and really knows what she is doing, the most beautiful photos they have seen. On our wedding day Meredith did amazing. There is so much going on and so much chaos and she knows how to keep you on time, get the shots and make you feel at ease. I loved having her thereabouts and she got every picture we wanted her to. At the end of the wedding she said she would have our photos within 8 weeks which we were fine with but of course Zoom Theory being super amazing has already given us all of our gorgeous photos this past week and our wedding was just 9-13-14. That's so fast, yet again, they're amazing! The pictures are beyond words amazing. They got every shot, all important moments and captured the wedding so beautifully. These pictures are so important to us and mean the world to us. We are so happy we chose Zoom Theory and couldn't be happier having worked with Meredith every step of the way. We would recommend Zoom Theory time and time again, thank you!!!!

Services Used: Photography

I could not be more happy with Meredith and Amanda on my wedding day. They were so professional, fun, and organized. They helped to keep everyone on track and got better photos than I could have imagined. I could not have had so many great pictures without them. Seriously, they were worth every penny and then some.

I would highly recommend using them. I used to think that average people could take good enough pictures but I was WRONG. On your special day you want to have the picture perfect memories. I am so glad I used them for the most important day of my life!

Services Used: Photography

There are a million photographers but only ONE Zoom Theory! Our wedding was one of the most memorable days of our lives and a milestone we want to cherish, remember, and share with our friends, family and future family.

Zoom Theory captured every moment, detail, and emotion from our wedding! They were amazing and accommodating to work with from the very beginning to the very end! There's nothing better than loving who you're working with because they make you feel comfortable, confident and make all the pictures fun and if you're not happy you're going to have a lot of pictures not looking happy! Meredith had such a great eye for where to take photos and came up with the most unique beautiful shots only an expert would recognize! Not only was she great with my husband and I she also was a Rockstar handling and working with our huge, loud and rowdy bridal parties! Pictures were a breeze with her and so much fun!! She kept the crazy Boston boys in check, the baby smiling, and made everyone and their mom looks like movie stars!

When we got the final pictures from the wedding we could not believe how incredible they turned out! As equally amazing as Meredith is Amanda. Amanda's editing and creative flare that she ads to the images once they're captured is unlike any other photographer out there! It's easy to get the feel of the day from watching a video but the fact that they evoked so much feeling and captured so much love and beauty in the pictures is absolutely priceless. We can't stop gushing over these photos! They created us the most beautiful time capsule because they are absolute CREATIVE GENIUSES!

You can't beat Zoom Theory and we can't express our gratitude for them enough!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Zoom Theory. Meredith (the photographer) and her assistant were insanely easy to work with--we were put at ease immediately and felt as if they knew exactly what they were doing (they did)--and the captured images are beyond my expectations. Amanda has such an artistic eye and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the design. Zoom Theory makes a genuine effort to get to know their clients so they can design the photographs according to your personality as a couple, the theme of your wedding, your expressed desires, etc.

If you hire Zoom Theory, you can expect the following: a meeting prior to the wedding, help in preparing you for the wedding day (schedule, where to get hair and makeup done, enthusiasm, etc.), a wonderful/confident/supportive/flexible/effective photographer on the big day, consistent communication, so many BEAUTIFUL photographs designed just for you.

Trust me, Zoom Theory is worth EVERY penny. As a bride, I am very grateful that I get to remember my wedding day through their lens--I feel the images truly represent us as a couple and the feel of our wedding. These women are true artists who work overtime to provide their clients with beautiful, authentic photographs. If they were booked on a day I'd tentatively chosen for the wedding, I'd change my plans if it meant they'd be available. Seriously. THANK YOU SO MUCH, LADIES!

Services Used: Photography

Meredith and her partner with Zoom Theory Photography were amazing for our wedding! They were on time, dressed professional, and were great at directing the crowd. They also sent us our edited pictures in under a month after the wedding. They truly captured every moment.

Services Used: Photography

Zoom theory was excellent! We had our engagement photos and wedding photos with them, and both turned out so beautifully. Meredith worked so hard on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. They were always prompt, reliable, and professional. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Photography

I don't usually leave reviews... but I would like to give a review to Meredith and Zoom Theory... Meredith responded to my emails right away and she has very good personality.. most important, She is very very organized on my wedding day which as a bride, I had so many things to worry about on that day, she was the one standing by my side and checking with me to see if I had any needs... We had a small wedding, however, we got a lot of photos and all the pictures turned out great!!!
We are so happy about our choice and we highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

I looked at so many websites when trying to choose a photographer. When I did a search and found Zoom Theory, I knew they were the ones I wanted. Their pictures are art. When I spoke with Meredith on the phone, I knew the search was over. She is amazing!!! Her response time to emails and phone calls is awesome. She helped me choose other vendors, gave me advice on other wedding details and made us feel extremely comfortable. I recommend getting your engagement pictures done through them as well as your wedding pics. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and got us so excited for the big day. It also made us very comfortable with having our pictures taken. She knew what type of pics we liked and didn't like by the time the wedding came. Thank you Meredith, Amanda and the whole team!!! You all made our wedding so special!

Services Used: Photography

Zoom Theory was awesome! We did our mini photo session with her for our engagement photos, and our wedding on May 10th. Meredith and Amanda were both super professional and made sure we got all the poses/photo ops we wanted. Meredith always made herself available via phone or email - and they were both super friendly and so cool to work with. And the quality of the photos... couldn't be happier! EVERYONE loved the photos. They gave us a great variety - I especially love the vintage looks.

Services Used: Photography

It's funny how some of the things I didn't even remember happening because of how chaotic our wedding day was! Because of these ladies, we have every special moment documented and I truly couldn't express in words how truly happy and taken aback I feel right now.

I couldn't be more satisfied with how these turned out. My husband and I sat here literally laughing our butts off at some pictures and tearing up at others. I mean, they really capture every beautiful and crazy moment!

These girls are so talented and we are so blessed to have been able to work with them! They have truly made our whole experience amazing, beginning to end! Meredith helped guide us and make us completely comfortable from the very first day we met! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Zoom Theory for ANY and EVERY occasion!

Services Used: Photography

We had an exceptional experience with Zoom Theory for our engagement and wedding photos!. Our engagement photo shoot included multiple downtown LA locations - Meredith had no problem with this and in fact got totally excited about our idea of doing a session at a baseball stadium. She was so good at keeping us relaxed even though we were taking photos in public places - she kept our attention and deflected others effortlessly and suddenly we would be done and moving on. She was also constantly looking out for opportunities to spontaneously capture a great shot.

For the wedding, Meredith worked with us to put together a well thought out plan for the day and played a key role throughout the execution of our wedding. We were blown away by how well she did directing our large families including getting several young children to look at the camera and smile when needed. Several of our guests made a point to compliment Meredith on her work with the guests.

The photos that Meredith and Amanda produced for us reflected the level of artistry and texture that attracted us to Zoom Theory in the first place. We also worked with Amanda to produce a very cool photobook by choosing among several templates, selecting photos, and customizing whatever we wanted after reviewing the proofs. The process was very smooth but also allowed us a lot of input and control over the final product.

Throughout the entire experience Meredith and Amanda were responsive, accommodating to our requests and needs, and totally committed to giving us the time and freedom to make every decision in a way that made us comfortable. These ladies do not get annoyed when you tell them what you want or don't like - in fact they welcome it as more information for them to give you what you are looking for!

Overall we have been thrilled with Zoom Theory from the first moment we chose them as our photographer, and they ended up playing a huge part in making our wedding day a success!