Zelo Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We feel so lucky that we had the opportunity to work with Seth and Desiree of Zelo Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! Seth and Dez are two of the nicest people in the world, and they were responsive, flexible, professional, easy-going, and lovely throughout the whole process. At our engagement shoot in San Francisco, they instantly made us feel comfortable and laid-back in front of the camera. Our engagement photos were incredible--they so perfectly captured our personalities and love--and we had a wonderful time shooting with Seth and Dez. We recently received our wedding photos and, like our engagement photos, they are breathtaking. Seth and Dez captured us, our loved ones, and the spirit of our wedding day so authentically, beautifully, and thoughtfully. On our wedding day, they were gracious, kind, and attentive. When we look through the photos, we see the overwhelming, incredible emotions of the day reflected and we are transported back to our special day. We will treasure both sets of photos for years to come, and we feel so grateful to have had the chance to work with Zelo.

Services Used: Photography

I truly can't recommend better photographers. Years ago, a friend used them for her wedding, and I remember being in awe of the pictures returned to her. Within a day of getting engaged, we had a couple of flexible wedding dates in mind, and Zelo Photography was our first call. I knew I absolutely had to use them. Such a delight to work with, responded immediately to (MANY MANY) questions I had, and really helped me with the planning process. They came from San Diego to Arizona in the middle of a HOT summer, and were fabulous. They were such good sports despite 100+ degree temperatures, joking, helping us relax, and have a great time. Even when I had a dress/hair mishap, Dez was the one to help me out and troubleshoot!! By the end of the night, they honestly felt like friends, such a pivotal part of our big day. When our pictures came back, they blew our impossibly high expectations out of the water. They beautifully captured the wedding details, our candid moments, expressions, and the love shared by us, our family, and wedding guests. Absolutely breathtaking photography, which did our memories justice of the all-too-fast wedding day. It was the best decision we made :) I have four younger sisters and a younger brother who will get married someday, and without a doubt, will use Zelo Photography. Can't wait!!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zelo Photography. They are a dynamic duo. They were a referral from a family member and now they are the people we refer. The are so great and make you feel so comfortable. Our photos are so beautiful, creative and so elegant. We would HIGHLY recommend them to any one.

Services Used: Photography

Zelo Photography (Seth & Dez) are simply the best! I cannot express to you have amazing they are. They were a referral from my sister who was wed a year prior to me, and after seeing how stunning her photos turned out I HAD to use Zelo! From their organization from when I first contact to book with them, to the day of the wedding getting all my family together for photos along with getting such special moments between me and my husband, they made us feel so comfortable. And they made us look so glamorous! Because of their ease and confidence my husband and I were able to take fabulous photos. I would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE getting married.

Services Used: Photography

Zelo is the best! No doubt about it, hands down the best! Seth and Desiree are like two peas in a pod…a pod of excellent photography! We were honored to have our wedding captured forever by their creative and professional approach to photography. I truly believe that this husband and wife duo have an eye for great shots that you will not find with other wedding photographers.
We live in Arizona, but we were having our wedding in San Diego. Making things run smoothly long distance is not always easy, but Zelo pulled through with the open line of communication. Had we been available to get out to San Diego more easily, we surely would have had engagement photos done with Zelo, and I regret not making it happen.
Seth and Desiree worked together as a team so efficiently, they never missed a shot. They were ready at every turn: before, during, and after the ceremony.
The photo selection process after it was all said and done was smooth and easy. The selection process wasn't about getting rid of the photos that were "bad," but more about choosing the photos that were the most amazing. I don't think Zelo knows what the word "average" means, because their work is so far beyond that!
All in all, our experience was a blast! We'd recommend Zelo in a heartbeat! They are the best at what they do, and if you don't believe that, then allow them to prove it, because they will!!!
Thank you Seth and Desiree, you guys rock!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

After seeing photos from other wedding venues of friends, I learned to appreciate Zelo's work. At first I was bummed that I didn't receive as many photos as I would like, but then I noticed they sorted through hundreds of photos and organized them for me. I really appreciated that because having to sift through 4 or 5 photos of the same scene would be killer. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

We can't speak highly enough about Seth and Dez. They are not only great photographers, but fantastic people as well. It was an absolute pleasure working with them and we would not hesitate recommending them in the future!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

We worked with Seth & Dez in 2012 when they did both an engagement photo shoot and took pictures on the day of our wedding. We were extremely satisfied with the services provided by Zelo Photography, and we would absolutely recommend them to others.

When we were choosing photographers for our wedding, we went to the Bridal Expo at the San Diego Convention Center, and it turned out to be a valuable learning experience. We learned that many photographers take nice pictures...but the style of both the pictures and the photographers themselves will vary quite a bit. The hardest part is figuring out what style will match you and your personality as a couple, but we found that meeting the photographers in person made this process easier. We met photographers who were everything from SuperDuper-OMG-Energetic!! to darker, more introverted and borderline creepy...and then there was Zelo Photography. Seth & Dez were cool and laid back, yet professional and highly talented. We immediately felt comfortable around them, which was important because we had never done a professional "photo shoot" before. Remember that you will spend your ENTIRE wedding day with your photographers!

We have been nothing but pleased with the photographs, many of which are prominently displayed in our home. The work of Zelo Photography will help us remember that special day for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Photography

Seth and Dez were FANTASTIC. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better photography company for our engagement photos. After a bad situation with another photographer who just never showed up for the session, I contacted Zelo photography based on a friend's recommendation. They were super prompt in all correspondence, and for the price, you really get SO much; so we immediately set up a date within a week to meet and take the photos. They had us laughing during most of the shoot, and the photos came out AMAZING. We ended up shooting in two locations (Balboa Park and the beach at La Jolla) based on the vision I had for the photos, which Seth planned perfectly. Even my fiance (someone who dreads getting his picture taken!) said the shoot was tons of fun. After getting our photos back (which was a pretty quick turn around for hundreds of photos!) everyone has complimented us on how beautiful they are. Best decision about my wedding thus far has been using Zelo!

Services Used: Photography

Choosing Seth and Desiree to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. We could not be more pleased with our photos. We wanted cool and contemporary pictures, nothing cheesy. They delivered and exceeded all of our expectations. Each time we look at the pictures we are amazed. We found Seth and Desiree to be a real class act. They are professional, kind and easy to get along with. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (not easy for a camera phobe such as myself!). They made themselves very accessible. We communicated via phone/email for months before the big day and they always responded promptly. We appreciated these little details while planning our wedding. I would highly recommend this very hip, cool team. You will enjoy working with them and the resulting pictures as much as we did.

Services Used: Photography

We were so glad to have been referred to Seth and Dez. They came all the way out from SoCal up to NorCal wine country to shoot our wedding. On top of that they really understood what we wanted, they canvassed our wedding venue, selected awesome backgrounds, and really did their best to capture the moment and scenery. To this day my wife and I look at our photos and get emotional, not just because of our special moment but because so many of the photos capture the feelings. Instead of the old saying, "a picture says a thousand words", I feel right saying Zelo's pictures capture a thousand feelings. Thanks so much Seth and Dez.

Services Used: Photography

Simply the two most amazing people to work with! Seth and Desiree did such a great job on our photos. They were so amazing to work with, and made our engagement shoot and wedding day so much fun! The quality of pictures and the moments they captured was so much fun to revisit after our honeymoon, and something we can share for years to come.

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding flew by too fast and we are so grateful to have such amazing photographs from Zelo Photography! Desiree and Seth were very easy to work with and helped to make our day perfect. Form our first meeting with them through the wedding album layout, we have been 100% satisfied! If you are looking for the perfect photographers, look no further! Zelo Photography is the answer.
Sara Szemeczko

Services Used: Photography

Seth and Dez went above and beyond for us! They really captured our wedding day perfectly! We loved working with them and absolutely love our photos!!

Services Used: Photography

Zelo's creative style was exactly what I was looking for in my wedding pictures. Not only were they very professional, they made us feel comfortable and they were so easy to work with. I would not change a single picture that they took, in fact, it was VERY hard for me to narrow down all the pictures that they provided to put them in my album. ALL of my important moments on that day were captured. I hope to use them in the future and I have recommended them to anyone who will listen!

Services Used: Photography

My (then-fiancé-now) husband and I are the WORST at pictures. We've been used to being on the other side of the camera (wannabe photographers that we are) so this was definitely a daunting task, being photographed. We then met Seth + Desiree = Zelo at one of the San Diego Bridal Bazaars and we knew from our first encounter that we were gonna go with them. Not only is their work amazing, their warm and friendly personalities add on to make our engagement photo session fun. We already know our wedding photos are gonna be great! They even showcased a few samples from earlier in the day by the time of our reception! They definitely went above and beyond our already high expectations. Thanks Zelo!