Your Special Day DJ

Your Special Day DJ

Favorite
Dallas , TX
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Matt P did an amazing job on our wedding day. We didn't have to give him any direction. We told him the mood we wanted for each part of our reception and he did the rest. I recommend him for any event.

Thanks Matt,

Chris and Lauren Qualls

Services Used: DJ

Matt Poston was involved, focused and so much fun! He played what we asked and was a great emcee as well. Everything went smoothly and he handled a few little bumps so gracefully! Highly recommended!!!

Services Used: DJ

Matt was great. He was reasonably priced, followed our instructions perfectly, and most of all everyone enjoyed the music. I actually had people commenting during the wedding how much they enjoyed him.

Erik G.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Frantic was AMAZING! Everyone loved the music! He played the songs from my list, and then some extra that I didn't submit but still loved. He had everyone on their feet dancing the whole night. And he didn't play the cheesy reception music that you hear at some weddings...it was all popular, fun dance music. Even better, he gave my husband and me a cd with a compiled list of music from the reception, including our first dance and the father-daughter dance so that we could remember that night forever. Definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ! Very flxible, and had every genre of music imaginable.