Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire"

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire"

Favorite

Value
Flexibility
James & Veronica
12/28/2014

Yelba exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding in Austin. She helped us out with a cocktail hour piano player and played for 4 hours during the reception. Our daughter was thinking of changing the bridal dance the week before the wedding. Yelba sent her a personal U-Tube video of song options on Christmas Eve morning!!! This was so helpful & totally unexpected. Guests at the wedding commented on Yelba's diversity in musical styles--country to ballroom to contemporary to Latin--they do it all, and play it all well! This was a semi formal wedding and not only was the band dressed well they even wore the wedding colors!! We can't wait to have another event so can have Yelba play again!

Melissa
12/28/2014

Yelba provided an extensive list of all of the songs her band covers and was in communication from day one & always patient with our changes as far as special dances. I even requested a song she didn't cover for my first dance, and not only did she learn it, but played it acoustically and to a tempo in line with the foxy steps we learned. She even sent us a video recording on YouTube so that we could practice our dance before the wedding.

Great repertoire of music, great attitude, and an amazing band!

Recently Married

yelba and her band were amazing. They play all styles of music including Latin (and play them all extremely well I might add). With our diverse crowd we could not have picked a better entertainer and band. We will definitely be using Yelba for all of our company functions.

Robby
11/01/2014

i worked with Yelba on a wedding performance this year. She was professional, fun, lively, on time, and responsible in rehearsals and planning. She is one of the premier performers with her group of musicians she uses in any event she is hired to do. I would reccomend her for any event either as a performer or as an employer for entertainers for an event.

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

Robby It was my pleasure to work with you as well! Weddings are my pleasure to do and it requires a sharp quick thinking mind to perform flawlessly throughout the night. Thanks for the review.

Jane
10/04/2014

Yelba and her team performed a special, surprise song at my friend's wedding as a gift from the bride to the groom. It was a wonderful addition to the ceremony and a true treat to the wedding couple and guests. Yelba was very enthusiastic about ensuring the surprise was carried out well, and performed the song beautifully.

I would recommend Yelba and team for anyone wanting a talented, fun, and flexible group to enhance their wedding festivities.

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jane, it was a pleasure to be a part of your surprise to bride and groom and I'm so glad you were pleased!

Jorge
09/13/2014

My wife and myself first saw Yelba's Band playing in a restaurant in The Woodlands, Texas where it was a hit; people there loved it. So, this year we asked her to play in our daughter's wedding in Houston and she accepted. This was about 6 months before the wedding but she stayed in touch, asking for the wedding schedule, the songs we would prefer and especially, since the guests were both, English and Spanish speakers, what percentage of the music we'd prefer in each language. The band was in time for the wedding party, the music was super, beginning with the lovely introductory dance of the father-bride and then the rest of that beautiful and enjoyable music that kept us dancing all night. People of all ages were dancing and enjoying it, and Yelba sings amazing in both languages and mingles with the people too. I will definitively hire this band for all our next events and will tell everybody to do it.

Recently Married

Yelba was amazing!! Our wedding reception was incredible and so much fun. They interacted with the guests and knew how to keep the dance floor packed at all times. I absolutely made the best decision in choosing them for our wedding.

Lyndsay
08/30/2014
4.1

Yelba is an outstanding performer. She is passionate about her work and truly cares about her clients needs and desires. She was terrific!

Lucero
08/09/2014

The band had an outstanding performance, they were able to bring all the party to the dance floor with their great attitude and entertainment. The wedding song was played live and Yelba definitely has a great voice! We were really pleased with them. Great communication and professional. The attire was coordinated with our wedding colors.

Services Used: Band

The Woodlands Dance Club has had the pleasure of using Yelba's Variety Band over the past several years. They ALWAYS deliver! Professional, wide range of great songs-Yelba never fails to inspire the crowd with her amazing voice! Her beauty and class are a bonus. One of the best bands out there-hands down best variety band! TWDC members are looking forward to a memorable night of dancing to Yelba's hits at our next Marriott Woodlands Event on 10/11/14!

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and I look forward to my next event with you!

brandy
04/26/2014

Thank you so much for playing at our wedding, it was a pleasure to meet you and your band. You guys did an amazing job!! You made our special day even better. We received so many compliments on your music and your beautiful voice. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

I appreciate your quick review so much and am so happy we met and exceeded your expectations!
Yelba

1+ year ago

Very friendly and easy to work with.

Jerry
03/23/2014

I have used Yelba's variety band for several business and personal events over the past 7-8 years. The band always fits the occasion, they are professional and always an excellent experience. I would highly recommend Yelba's variety band for any type of event.

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

And I look forward to many more years with your company as well! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Services Used: Band

Awesome. Yelba always gets the crowd on their feet! Always a fun night with Yelba on the mic!

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure to play at your wedding! Thanks for the review.

Carlos
03/13/2014

They are Excellent. They can do it All

Yelba's Variety Band and "Latin Fire" responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carlos, I loved playing at your wedding and learning all those songs for you and your bride....

1+ year ago

Yelba was very easy to work with throughout the process. While we settled on a "playlist" she was flexible with requests during the event. In addition her DJ kept the crowd going during the band's break.

Services Used: Band, DJ