Yelba's Variety Band "2015 Weddingwire Couples' Choice Award"

Yelba's Variety Band "2015 Weddingwire Couples' Choice Award"

Fully insured band with touring Artists for Vikki Carr, Pochi/Cocoban, Oscar DeLeon, Hubert Laws and more!

423 Champion Lake Dr.
Spring, TX 77380 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians), Medium (4-6 musicians), Small ...
Genres: Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding in Austin. She helped us out with a cocktail hour piano player and played for 4 hours during the reception. Our daughter was thinking of changing the bridal dance the week before the wedding. Yelba sent her a personal U-Tube video of song options on Christmas Eve morning!!! This was so helpful & totally unexpected. Guests at the wedding commented on Yelba's diversity in musical styles--country to ballroom to contemporary to Latin--they do it all, and play it all well! This was a semi formal wedding and not only was the band dressed well they even wore the wedding colors!! We can't wait to have another event so can have Yelba play again!

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
James & Veronica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba provided an extensive list of all of the songs her band covers and was in communication from day one & always patient with our changes as far as special dances. I even requested a song she didn't cover for my first dance, and not only did she learn it, but played it acoustically and to a tempo in line with the foxy steps we learned. She even sent us a video recording on YouTube so that we could practice our dance before the wedding.

Great repertoire of music, great attitude, and an amazing band!

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

yelba and her band were amazing. They play all styles of music including Latin (and play them all extremely well I might add). With our diverse crowd we could not have picked a better entertainer and band. We will definitely be using Yelba for all of our company functions.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba and her team performed a special, surprise song at my friend's wedding as a gift from the bride to the groom. It was a wonderful addition to the ceremony and a true treat to the wedding couple and guests. Yelba was very enthusiastic about ensuring the surprise was carried out well, and performed the song beautifully.

I would recommend Yelba and team for anyone wanting a talented, fun, and flexible group to enhance their wedding festivities.

Yelba's Variety Band "2015 Weddingwire Couples' Choice Award" responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jane, it was a pleasure to be a part of your surprise to bride and groom and I'm so glad you were pleased!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and myself first saw Yelba's Band playing in a restaurant in The Woodlands, Texas where it was a hit; people there loved it. So, this year we asked her to play in our daughter's wedding in Houston and she accepted. This was about 6 months before the wedding but she stayed in touch, asking for the wedding schedule, the songs we would prefer and especially, since the guests were both, English and Spanish speakers, what percentage of the music we'd prefer in each language. The band was in time for the wedding party, the music was super, beginning with the lovely introductory dance of the father-bride and then the rest of that beautiful and enjoyable music that kept us dancing all night. People of all ages were dancing and enjoying it, and Yelba sings amazing in both languages and mingles with the people too. I will definitively hire this band for all our next events and will tell everybody to do it.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Jorge
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba was amazing!! Our wedding reception was incredible and so much fun. They interacted with the guests and knew how to keep the dance floor packed at all times. I absolutely made the best decision in choosing them for our wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The band had an outstanding performance, they were able to bring all the party to the dance floor with their great attitude and entertainment. The wedding song was played live and Yelba definitely has a great voice! We were really pleased with them. Great communication and professional. The attire was coordinated with our wedding colors.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Lucero
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Woodlands Dance Club has had the pleasure of using Yelba's Variety Band over the past several years. They ALWAYS deliver! Professional, wide range of great songs-Yelba never fails to inspire the crowd with her amazing voice! Her beauty and class are a bonus. One of the best bands out there-hands down best variety band! TWDC members are looking forward to a memorable night of dancing to Yelba's hits at our next Marriott Woodlands Event on 10/11/14!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and I look forward to my next event with you!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for playing at our wedding, it was a pleasure to meet you and your band. You guys did an amazing job!! You made our special day even better. We received so many compliments on your music and your beautiful voice. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your quick review so much and am so happy we met and exceeded your expectations!
Yelba

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
brandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very friendly and easy to work with.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I have used Yelba's variety band for several business and personal events over the past 7-8 years. The band always fits the occasion, they are professional and always an excellent experience. I would highly recommend Yelba's variety band for any type of event.

And I look forward to many more years with your company as well! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Wedding: 03/23/2014
Jerry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome. Yelba always gets the crowd on their feet! Always a fun night with Yelba on the mic!

It was a pleasure to play at your wedding! Thanks for the review.

• Wedding: 03/23/2014

They are Excellent. They can do it All

Thank you Carlos, I loved playing at your wedding and learning all those songs for you and your bride....

• Wedding: 03/13/2014
Carlos
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba was very easy to work with throughout the process. While we settled on a "playlist" she was flexible with requests during the event. In addition her DJ kept the crowd going during the band's break.

Services Used: Band, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba and her band were absolutely fantastic. My guests enjoyed the event very much. We had a great time dancing and singing along. Yelba can sing from jazz to salsa to rock. She is very versatile and the band is very good. They also know how to create a great party atmosphere! The repertoire was fantastic and we were able to please the various guests that we had from all over the world. My daughter and her husband were very happy and I can't wait to have a chance to request their services again. Highly recommended.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Yelba and her band were amazing. They were great to work with, accommodated our needs, and played excellent music and kept the crowd going all night long. Yelba is a class act. She's an absolute professional and knows how to get the crowd into and keep the party going. We selected Yelba and her band in part because we have seen them live on numerous occasions. They always put on a great show!

I appreciate your quick review so much! Bands with 10 or more reviews get 100% more clicks! and you are helping me be on the way!
Yelba

832-814-8424
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards