ybridal.com

2.2
Flexibility
2.0
1.1

Ordered a mother of the bride dress from Yes Bridal. Color was supposed to be sage and was a bright lime green. I wear a junior 5-7 so I ordered a size six which should be plenty big enough but the bust was too tight. The picture shows a soft flowing dress but the lining is so stiff it sticks straight out. They refused to do anything about it and when I tried to put a review on their website they refused to post it. I guess they only want to show good reviews. Stay away from this company!

1.2

DO NOT ORDER FROM YBRIDAL. THE DRESS THEY SENT WAS SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE ONE PICTURED. THEY REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING TO FIX THE SITUATION.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was gutsy and took a risk on my wedding dress. I ordered it online at yes bridal. I knew I loved the designer Jim Hjelm, but didn't want to spend thousands of dollars on my dress. This company that resides in Beijing, China replicates many famous designer's dresses. I really liked the Jim Hjelm dress item number jh8663. It is so pretty! Yes Bridal was able to make me one very similar for a tenth of what I would have paid. I ordered a size up, and had my family semstress take it in for me. I'm so glad I went went them. They stayed in contact with me via email. And answered any and all my questions. I was very pleased with them.