Yasmin Khajavi Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Yasmin was one of the easiest parts of our wedding. She is one of the most down to earth, fun-loving people I have ever met, and her passion for photography shines through in any conversation. She was super organized and efficient with getting a shot list weeks before the wedding, and as agonizing as an hour of my blended-family photos can be, she made the process fun for everyone. Best of all, her prices were sooo reasonable! We were even able to add a 2nd photographer to capture all different angles (her suggestion, which I'm so happy we did!) and still remain within our budget. Lastly, her turnaround time with the photos was super quick. I would definitely recommend Yasmin to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Yasmin has been amazing to work with. She is calming and take charge all at the same time! Her work is amazing. We have really enjoyed working with her.

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin is amazing! You will not go wrong working with her! From the start, she kept the lines of communication open and worked with us to help get the wedding day scheduled and organized. She took all of our ideas, plus added in her own suggestions based on experience. She has a great vision for her photos, and throughout the day it calming to have Yas directing us, the bridal party and the family members. During the wedding, it seemed like Yasmin was everywhere! The pictures we have prove that she worked tirelessly to capture virtually all of our guests and all the important moments.
After the wedding, Yasmin surprised us by how quickly she sent us a sneak peak of our photos and shortly after a huge collection of shots from the entire event. The final photos were so perfect. They were creative, well-edited and really captured the emotions from the day. We couldn't be happier to have these images for ourselves and to share with friends and family.
We had so many people tell us throughout the wedding night and afterwards how amazing our photographer was. We absolutely agree and are so grateful for all the memories she captured for us!

Services Used: Photography

I can’t say enough good things about Yasmin! I knew the minute I got engaged that I wanted her to capture our special day. I have always been in love with her work. Yasmin has such a big heart and her personality is amazing. My wedding was a dream; everything about it was picture perfect. Like everyone says it goes by so quickly and because of that I’m so thankful to have all these gorgeous photos to remember what a special day it was. My photos turned out better than I could have imagined. Hiring Yasmin was the best decision we made, she was prompt and everything ran so smoothly with her. You will not go wrong with hiring Yasmin to capture your special moments on camera! I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was so easy-going and lovely to work with! She was very helpful when I was booking vendors out-of-state and set-up a facetime chat with me to go over everything and sent me different options. There is a lot of flexibility within her photo packages so you can adjust them fit exactly what you need. We decided to add a second shooter and I think it was a very good investment! Pleasure to work with on the day of and she didn't get flustered when family members kept wandering off during the posed photos. Have gotten the sneak peek pics so far and they are fantastic, cannot wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was amazing from our initial consult to our wedding day! She was calm, organized and excited about doing our wedding! She helped us with the logistics of coordinating photos before the wedding so we could enjoy the party after the ceremony! She is a kind hearted, energetic photographer with an incredible eye. Our photos are absolutely stunning, they captured each and every detail of our wedding and I have to say, they are not just wedding photos but art. You can't go wrong with Yasmin!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I had a private destination wedding in May, but held a reception back at home in July that we needed a photographer for. Yasmin was recommended to us by Bridal Bliss, and we couldn't have been happier to find her. She photographed both our engagement session and July Reception, and the photos turned out fantastic! As my husband and I did not have much experience with the wedding photography process, Yasmin was extremely helpful in navigating us- from choosing a location for our engagement photos, to helping us to find the style/vibe we wanted in our photos. She was flexible to our schedule and always maintained communication consistently with us. Along with being professional, she has a fun, upbeat and positive energy that was a pleasure to work with and be around. My friends and family loved her and had nothing but nice things to say on the day of our event! We had a wonderful experience with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was so wonderful to work with! She really took the time to sit down with us and go over all of the details for everything we were imagining prior to the wedding day. The day of the wedding she was prompt and kept everything running smoothly!
She took every photo on our shot list and captured many moments we would have never thought to tell her ourselves.
She was awesome in coordinating all of our family members to be in the right place and the right time, and totally took the stress off of us on the big day!
Her photos turned out beautifully and we get tons of compliments that the really capture the fun of the night!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Yasmin! If I could give her 6 stars out of 5, I would! From the moment we locked her in (a year in advance 'cause we're crazy), she just went above and beyond. She was always extremely timely in her responses to our (many) questions, really relaxed and low-key throughout the process, and super mellow during what most consider a very stressful time. On the big day, she made it easy on us, made us look fantastic, and was barely noticeable, which in my mind, is the mark of a top-notch photographer.

I have every intention of coming back to Yasmin for years to come...baby photos? Yes, please!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was so incredible to work with, from the moment we visited her website, we know we wanted her to shoot our wedding. My husband and I loved how easy going and relaxed Yasmin was throughout the entire process- it definetly made our wedding planning that much easier. Yasmin's attention to detail, eye to capture candid and special moments made all our photographs so special. We highly recommend Yasmin for your photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was such a great addition to our wedding experience! Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and flexibility made the planning of our event fun and easy and we knew we could count on her to capture every part of our special day. We loved how our pictures turned out! If you're looking for a professional photographer who is competent and will provide you with pictures you will treasure for a lifetime, I would highly recommend Yasmin.

Profile Picture
Eric
07/26/2013

Yazmin was amazing to work with! She's super energetic, highly engaged, and very friendly throughout the entire process. She understood the wedding dynamics inside and out and knew exactly where to be, what to capture, what the couple would want and ensured that the photos captured every precious moments that we'd cherish. She worked with everyone in the wedding extremely well and was able to capture professional photos very efficiently and smoothly. Her communication skills are above par and exceeded all our expectations. We were so happy with our wedding pictures that we even recommended my sister to use Yasmin for her engagement photos, in which they flew up from LA to Portland!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin is amazing! She photographed our wedding and the photos turned out beautifully. Not only are the photos wonderful, but Yasmin is so great to work with. So many of our family and wedding guests remarked how delightful she was and how awesome our photos are. Highly recommend Yasmin! :)

Services Used: Photography

While planning my wedding from 3,000 miles away, Yasmin really made me feel at ease with decisions and helped make suggestions to make my day special. While she was a little on the expensive side, I felt confident during and after my wedding that the pictures would be amazing.

I loved that she exchanged my engagement session for 1.5 hours of photography during my rehearsal dinner. The turn around time was about 3.5 weeks, which was unexpected but made me thrilled.

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin Khajavi is seriously awesome. A beyond talented wedding photographer. And a fabulous person to have by your side. She is full of enthusiasm and energy throughout the entire wedding day, which is completely contagious. Her approach is what I would describe as photojournalism - one where she takes these amazing artistic, emotional shots that tell a beautiful story, capturing the essence of every important moment. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people, but Yasmin completely brought it out of us, making us and the entire wedding party feel so comfortable. I would describe Yasmin as brilliantly creative and an outside-of-the-box thinker, which all comes through in her photography. Sure you want the classic wedding shots, but you also want the unique and personal shots too. Yasmin was all smiles and no stress every step of the way, whether it was hour 1 or hour 7. She in unbelievably patient and kind. For example, when our ring bearer had a meltdown, she talked him through it and made him laugh so he looked adorable in the photos. Also, I have a big family, all who needed to be pulled together for one big family photo and she organized it perfectly, corralling everyone, while making them laugh and feel at ease. The ideal combination of professionalism and friendliness. I had several people ask for her contact information after the wedding. Throughout the ceremony and evening festivities she worked the crowd without be distracting or drawing attention. From a logistics perspective, she is organized, responsive, and her turn around time on giving you photos is impeccable. The variety of price points she offers makes it easy to fit into most budgets and the quality you get is well beyond what she charges. She is worth every penny and and more. The Skype planning sessions we had leading up to the wedding were extremely helpful. She asked all the right questions, plus gave us advice on organization and timing of photos. I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Yasmin was easy and fun to work with. From the time we had our initial consultation she was extremely professional and creative. She asked great questions to really get to know the style of photographs we wanted and made sure that our list of photos matched what she could do in the time frame we gave her.

Yasmin is energetic, creative and a photographer genius. We love our wedding photos and everything she was able to capture on our perfect day. Thank you so much Yasmin!