X Floral Salon

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mylez is awesome to work with and can fit beautiful work into your budget. He has many great ideas and you will be amazed to see his work. This is the second year my company has hired him to help decorate our holiday party. We did a winter themed party and his decorations wowed my collegues! He even provided a Selfie Photobooth! What a spactaular idea! Everyone loved it!

Services Used: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mylez Edward and X Floral Salon came as a recommendation from our wedding coordinator and I cannot be more thankful for that. During my first meeting with Mylez he asked if I had a theme. That’s when I realized that I really didn’t. I had a vision of what I wanted in my head but I had no idea how to translate that to Mylez. It turns out that I didn’t have to. I just started talking and he tied everything together and before I knew it, I did have a theme and he pulled it out of me.
During our 1st meeting I also found out that Mylez had worked at Disney, and it so happens that my husband and I LOVE Disney. I emailed Mylez an idea that I had about injecting “hidden Mickeys” into our floral arrangements and he took this idea and ran with it.
A week before the wedding I called to ask Mylez if he had stands that we would borrow for our table numbers and we discussed the idea of incorporating Hidden Mickeys into the table numbers. I put total trust into Mylez for designing the look of that day and I was not disappointed. When I got to our venue and saw what Mylez had done I cried!! He gave me everything I didn’t know that I wanted and then some. He came to the rescue when he made a cake topper at the last minute. It was something that had totally slipped my mind!! He did such a great job that my MOH will be using him when she get married in 2016!!
I was truly blown away and I felt like he went above and beyond the call of duty. He brought to life a vision I had for my wedding day and I will always be grateful for that!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I got married on the 27th and my mom still has our arrangements sitting on the kitchen table. Does that tell you anything? Not only are the flowers long lasting they are beautifully arranged because of the amazing and fabulous Mylez Edward! I am so clueless when it comes to flowers. I had no idea how I wanted them arranged or what was in season or what colors I wanted, I was a mess. Mylez patiently listened to my ramblings and like a fairy flower godmother produced exactly what I was looking for like magic. He is truly a master of his profession and does it at a very reasonable price. Thank you Mylez for helping our wedding look GORGEOUS we couldn’t have done it without you!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Mylez was wonderful to work with! He was always quick to respond with any questions I had, no matter how small or silly. The bouquets and boutonnieres were so beautiful. I was a very happy bride :)

Erika
03/15/2014

Our wedding was March 15 of 2014 and it was such a magical time. Finding X Floral Salon last minute was the best thing to happen to us. Working beside Mylez to complete a wedding to remember and cherish for a lifetime was a success. Great talent and personality was brought to the table and all expectations were met. I want to personally thank you Mylez for putting the ideas in my head into reality. It was such a blessing to have your artistic ways included in our wedding. I would recommend anyone who wants to have their dream wedding and work along side with someone so relaxed and just on top of everything! It's not all about your money, he truly cares about quality work and detail. Best florist in the area and great prices!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

MYLEZ is unbelievably talented.

Mylez of X Floral Salon is absolutely the best. My daughter had a Gatsby theme wedding. Mylez creatednot only the floral arrangements for the event but transformed the reception into an unforgettable Gatsby party. My daughter met with him initially and shared her ideas. From that meeting, Mylez created the table arrangements, ladies conversation area with furniture pieces, pipe and drapes, men’s area with furniture pieces and accents and the beautifully simple ceremony. We trusted Mylez creativity and vision from the start and the finished result was spectacular. It exceeded any expectations I had. My daughter was thrilled. During the entire process, Mylez was always available to discuss the details and kept my daughter up to date on the progress. Numerous guests complimented us on the beautiful décor. He is a gifted artist….much more than a florist. I highly recommend Mylez and let him create!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Teresa
02/15/2014

Mylez was such a pleasure to work with. Finding anyone to provide bridal bouquets with only two weeks notice and for the day after Valentine's Day was an adventure. He was so nice to work with. He provided a beautiful bridal bouquet my daughter was thrilled. The boutonnieres were simple and elegant and the MOB and MOG corsages were perfect. I am so happy that we called X Floral Salon.

Kat
12/08/2013

Mylez is INCREDIBLE!

I hadn't even known of Mylez until a week before my wedding, but once I saw pictures of what he was capable of I knew I had to have him. He was more than accomodating, considering the wedding was so close and he was so busy!

I ended up choosing these "larger than life" chadeliers for the outside tables... they are exquisite! We also rented a round couch for the cocktail hour (that description doesn't do it justice, you'd have to see it for yourself), and a hand crafted structure, made by Mylez himself, for our ceremony. It was beautiful, with black drapping and small chandeliers that hung down from it. Like I said, you MUST see these things for yourself!

He was professional, creative, accomodating and a total blast to be around!

I cannot thank him enough!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Myelz Edward at X Floral Salon is an absolute decorating wonder!!! My wedding was on 11/9 and everyone can't stop talking about how beautiful it was! He went above and beyond any hopes and dreams I had of having the perfect wedding! I met with him, gave him my colors and ideas and I just let him run with it! I cannot get over how beautiful it was, and all of the little details he adds are absolutely beautiful. He's not just a florist, but an amazing decorator and true artist at knowing what beauty is. I will also be using him to help decorate a baby room for me when the time comes! Love him!

Private User
1+ year ago
3.8

The overall product was beautiful, I had a bit of trouble reaching them from time to time.

Kari
10/05/2013

Mylez is amazing!!!! His close attention to detail and his amazing creative ability brought my dream to a reality on my wedding!! All of my guests were so impressed my his designs and his presentation! Thanks so much for everything!!

Christina
04/27/2013

I worked with X Floral for over a year, collaborating and designing the perfect pieces for my clients big day. Their work was remarkable. Not only that, they were a pleasure to work with... experienced, creative, and professional designers who are passionate about bring your dreams to life. They were reasonable and dependable, I would refer them over and over.

Andrea
01/26/2013
4.3

X Floral Salon did the flowers for our recent wedding. I will be honest that I am not a flower person and I had no particular ideas about what sort of flowers to request. Mylez and the his staff were amazing. I had brought my mother along to help, since she did have some idea about flowers, and they asked a number of questions about the overall feel of the wedding, the colors we were using in our outfits, and our own personal style. We looked over pictures of Andrews Chapel, our ceremony, location and they had lots of ideas to discuss. We decided on an overall feel and some colors for the floral components and left the details in their very capable hands.

We could not have been more pleased with the final results! The pew decorations were simple but elegant and showcased the natural beauty of the wood of the chapel. My bouquet was amazing, in shades of white, cream and burgundy. And for the reception, they designed very casual but lovely centerpieces around orchids, which we were able to send home with our guests. Everything exceeded our expectations and added just the right accents to our special day. No problems at all with delivery or setup at either of our locations. I cannot recommend X Floral, Mylez and his staff highly enough. They produced amazing floral design for us – breathtaking in its simple elegance.

Services Used: Flowers

Mylez and Leanne are a phenomenal team! We worked incredibly well together because, while I had a vision for what I wanted for our wedding, I left them tons of artistic license to do what they saw fit within my budget and my theme. They were incredible! They exhibit so much talent and attention to detail, such pride for their craft. We already had a beautiful space within which to work, but their floral creations just totally enhanced the venue and the overall magical feel to our big day.

Leanne and Mylez are outgoing, smart, caring, and true problem-solvers. They have more creativity in their baby fingers than all other florists I've ever worked with combined.

My husband and I were delighted to have stumbled upon X Floral at a Wedding Open House at The Italian Club. Our wedding was infinitely more beautiful having met Mylez. We couldn't have been happier with the work he and Leanne and the crew did!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Flowers for gazebo at Rusty Pelican were beautiful.

Carmen
12/01/2012

Not only did Mylez send my sick nephew a happy from his shop as a way to cheer him up after my initial appointment, but he also sent my husband a wonderful arrangement after his back surgery! That was all before our wedding. We gave them an idea of what we wanted: dark purple and turquoise were our colors and we wanted the room to be happy - like a cross between the Mediterranean blue and the purple of grapes and wine region. Mylez went to the venue well before the wedding for some inspiration and suggested lighting up the room in a creative fashion, since it was dark in there. I let him do his thing. It only took a phone call and a couple of emails to finalize the details. Then, I handed it over to my wedding coordinator. They did a fantastic job. The bride shouldn't be bothered on the day of and they were so professional and handled everything 100%. They brought our flowers to the church and set up the room like a magical paradise! We were amazed and surprised at the beauty of the room and the fun arrangements outside and inside. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect set up. They pulled it off. We had some rented items and some that we purchased. I'd recommend just letting them do what they do best - run the show. :-)