Wynding Brook Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy & her crew really know what they're doing with wedding receptions. This venue had been remodeled since I was there last. The new look gave the room a lot of splendor. Our pictures were great because they made sure no clutter was left on the tables after the meals were over. That was something I hadn't even thought about that much. Amy & Kathy were very accommodating and so helpful. The food was fabulous too! I got the prime rib, my husband got chicken cordon blue, and we had a lasagna extra that we took home and had for lunch the next day. All 3 meals were great! Can't be beat for the price!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

The staff is wonderful to work with. Everything was what we expected it to be very professional also the food was served on time and tasted very very good. I also need to point out they went above and beyond to make sure our reception had everything we wanted and even offered to let us use decorations they had available.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our December 15. 2012 wedding here. The food was top notch as well as great portion size (I am still hearing about how wonderful the prime rib and stuffed chicken breasts were), the service was excellent, employees were kind and friendly and Amy was a delight to work with. She made everything so easy, she was willing to offer helpful hits, and she took time out of her day to sit down with us whenever we asked.
Thank you again Wynding Brook for helping to make our day so memorable!!

Profile Picture
craftydee66
05/22/2010

This vendor was beautiful. The decorations were awesome.