www.tableclothsfactory.com

1.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I purchased "sage" green linen napkins, which arrived as lime green and look completely different from the online respresentation. I was told it was medium green... whatever that means. Also, I could return everything except the pack that I opened and that I would be refunded all except the shipping. So if I wanted to exchange for a different color set of napkins, I would lose the original shippping cost, the return shipping cost, and the shipping cost for the new napkins... so they napkins just get more and more expensive. Guess I will have lime green napkins at my wedding.
Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 1 Reviews
This company misrepresents themselves--low prices come at a price!!
0.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
10 of the 21 tablecloths I ordered were either stained or snagged and it took 30 - 45 minutes to steam the wrinkles out of each one. supposed to be wrinkle resistant. They said I could return any unopened product, funny how can you know they are damaged if you don't open them. Nice poilcy!!!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
1.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Company provided 3 defective table clothes in the form of holes and stains. Company offered a 50% refund or 100% refund in form of in store credit. When trying to work through a solution customer service was impatient, not-apologetic, combative, and offered only solutions that cost me more money or not refunding all of my money.

Also avoid the satin table clothes as the wrinkles are near impossible to get out.
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
0.9/5.0
  • Value:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
tableclothesfactory.com: DO NOT USE The 72 x 72 Champagne Organza table toppers I got were not even close to the 72 x 72 size they advertised. Of the 6 I got not one was 72 x 72.. 70 x 65. 71 x 66. 70 x 67! When I asked them to resend me new ones and to check them , they offered me 20% off and then 30% and then basically told me I should be grateful they are not going to charge me a re-stocking fee! The want to me to keep them? Give me 75% off the bait and switch table toppers you sent me and tried to scam me to keep! I have a party in a week and table toppers in the wrong size that have already been planned for. Now I have to find them somewhere else, Since I have table clothes to go under them!
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  0.0
The only good thing I have to say about this company is they have low prices. I ended up canceling my tablecloth order after dealing with atrocious customer service representatives. They had not shipped my order in a timely fashion, so I tried to call to find out why. However, be warned they do NOT have a phone number, you can only deal with people via web chat. They gave me the runaround with my order -- providing me with four different tracking numbers that were either for someone else's order, or that did not exist altogether. I was on a tight time frame and they offered to cancel my order, so I said yes, please do. Two minutes later they told me they could not cancel my order and could not refund me. I went around in circles with three different representatives who were extremely rude and they personally insulted me. I would highly recommend ANY other company but this one.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Ok, tableclothsfactory-com is the words company in the web to order items from, their service is their just to take your payment with out willing to help or explain their policies.
I place an Order with them for event decor, they was so happy to take my payments, they say they send me the package, never got any package, i call, email and chat with the representatives and they just tell me that they need to charge me again for shipping because the package has been return to TableClothFactory by UPS, and the fact is, Do i Ever get a notification on my door about the package from UPS, "No" no notifications, no note, no phone call, nothing and believe me, i have been in the place day and night, i tell them to reship with out the charge because i have never get any notification about the package, so no flexibility on that meaner and their answer to me sarcastic "happy Shopping" , please stay away from TableClothFactory. they will not deliver a quality product and or quality service and will be happy to take your money.
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I am a person who reads reviews quite often. I was a little nervous to purchase from this company because it was such a good deal and I have not ever heard of them. They had great reviews on their Facebook page but not great reviews here. But I went ahead and purchased 100 Chair covers from them and was very nervous about doing so. Everything came VERY fast and was in PERFECT condition. I absolutely love the service I received and also the products. I am very happy I decided to purchase with this company!

Private User 1 Reviews
Do NOT order from this company. Business practices are suspect and the customer service is horrible. I returned an order exactly as received and company claims I did not return it and will not process refund. Claims have been filed with the BBB and I would not recommend anyone order from this company.
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
1.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I purchased over $200 worth of table cloths from this company. I had at least 5 of them with some random stains on them. Which was very irritating and not worth the hassle of sending them back.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
0.2/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered and paid for 199 chair covers on April 30, 2014, last week and even paid shipping to get the items in 7 to 10 days, I was promised that I was going to get the products on time for my wedding and after chatting a total of 3 1/2 hours with them, I was told sorry we can't get the items basically on time so you can get your money back from 3 to 5 days and buy it somewhere else. I was told they are going to be here on may 12 (today) and now they told me May 24 (my wedding day). they gave me an option to pay $312.24 to get them thru UPS next day air... I asked to speak to a manager (here is what I was told)
RJ: Sorry
RJ: I am waiting for your answer
wanda: i really wish i could speak to a manager to go over our past conversation where i was told to wait until today and i was going to get the items on time.
RJ: Not possible, already spoke with my Manager
RJ: and he confirmed can be delivered on May 24 without any time guarantee
wanda: i don't really know what to do.
RJ: if not satisfied then full refund for the items

"oh" and they don't have a phone number to contact them...
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I ordered table cloths for my daughter's reception from tabeclothsfactory.com to try to save money on linen rentals. BIG MISTAKE!! Almost half of the 45 cloths came out of the wrappers with grease stains (some covering nearly the entire cloth), and there was NOTHING I could do to get the stains out. They cloths were also very, very wrinkled, and I tried washing, drying on low heat, ironing, steaming and NOTHING worked to remove the wrinkles. We had to have the grease spots removed and have them pressed professionally at an enormous cost. When I contacted the company, they basically said there was nothing they could do, and that they had never had a complaint like that before. If you are thinking about buying linens instead of renting them, I would caution you not to do that. And if you do buy DO NOT buy from Tableclothsfactory.com
Wedding: 04/19/2014

agray 1 Reviews
This was not for a wedding but I'm sure they screw up plenty of those orders also. I carefully picked out linens for Easter and a proper mailing time to receive them in time. Today I checked for the arrival date and my account's order said everything was processing. There is no phone number to call! And, the online chat is beyond frustrating.

Basically I was told that an email was sent to tell me that one items was out of stock and to respond to the email as to what I wanted to do. I never got the email and it was not in Spam or my Trash. When I asked to have that resent to me, they sent me a brand new out of stock email. When I asked to have the original email forwarded to me that would show the original date sent, all of a sudden their system wasn't working right now and they were unable to send it.

They wanted $16 more for a 2-day shipping difference to get the order before Easter. The best they could do was lower that to $10. At first I accepted, but as it became apparent that they had lied to me about the out of stock email, I cancelled the entire order and now have no linens for Easter and they couldn't have cared less. When I told them I would write an unfavorable review, here is the response:

Eileen: Ok your order has been canceled, refund has been processed

Eileen: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Eileen: Thank you for visiting. Happy Shopping!

Classy Eileen!
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
The purchase was for personal use, not a wedding, although a date had to be put in. In addition, there was no contract signed, although this review site requires it.

I had purchased Universal polyester chair covers with great hesitation due to the negative reviews.

I received the order within five days.

One tablecloth had a hole, and I was advised that a new one would be mailed out at no charge to me.

If having to take care of issues through a chat keeps the cost down, and the service is good, then I have no problem doing business that way.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
0.1/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I would not suggest buying from this company. Yes the tablecloths arrived on time. Believing that we were getting new tablecloths, we didn't open each of the 20 tablecloths to check them. The week of the wedding we did open them to steam out the creases, only to find that 1/2 of them had stains on them. When I used the live chat to notify them, they told me that since it was purchased over 6 months prior, they couldn't do anything to help.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
1.0/5.0
  • Value:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Bought two table cloths and 20 napkins in the "top quality" 100% cotton. They were a good value and were promised to be of exceptional quality for an exeptional price only because of "buying direct and not because the quality is less." My table cloths are marginal and the napkins are basically disposable. I could have rented, which I normally do, but thought is would be better to spend a little more and own them. I took great care in washing and drying the linens and when I went to hand iron the napkins found that at least half of the napkins had fraying along the seams due to the fact that there was not enough fabric turned under and sewed to make a proper edge. Further the stitching is not finished off properly so that they will, after one or two more washings all fall apart. While I did not spend much on these, I certainly expected the compnay to stand behind these "fine linens". When I contacted their customer service department they told me that since I used them they would not accept them back and refund any money. After arguing with them, they offered a 20%rebate less shipping which would only be a few dollars. There is no guarantee of quality and once you open the bag it is yours. If you look on the return policy, they do not have any provision to assist anyone with damaged merchandise. If you return an opened package they will not accept it back for any reason. Further they were not interested in the fact that there may be a quality control issue on their end. If you want these linens cheap and are going to throw them away afterward then go for it but if you want to used either the napkins or the cloths I would look elsewhere.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
2.3