www.tableclothsfactory.com

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I am a person who reads reviews quite often. I was a little nervous to purchase from this company because it was such a good deal and I have not ever heard of them. They had great reviews on their Facebook page but not great reviews here. But I went ahead and purchased 100 Chair covers from them and was very nervous about doing so. Everything came VERY fast and was in PERFECT condition. I absolutely love the service I received and also the products. I am very happy I decided to purchase with this company!

Private User 1 Reviews
Do NOT order from this company. Business practices are suspect and the customer service is horrible. I returned an order exactly as received and company claims I did not return it and will not process refund. Claims have been filed with the BBB and I would not recommend anyone order from this company.
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I purchased over $200 worth of table cloths from this company. I had at least 5 of them with some random stains on them. Which was very irritating and not worth the hassle of sending them back.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
0.2/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered and paid for 199 chair covers on April 30, 2014, last week and even paid shipping to get the items in 7 to 10 days, I was promised that I was going to get the products on time for my wedding and after chatting a total of 3 1/2 hours with them, I was told sorry we can't get the items basically on time so you can get your money back from 3 to 5 days and buy it somewhere else. I was told they are going to be here on may 12 (today) and now they told me May 24 (my wedding day). they gave me an option to pay $312.24 to get them thru UPS next day air... I asked to speak to a manager (here is what I was told)
RJ: Sorry
RJ: I am waiting for your answer
wanda: i really wish i could speak to a manager to go over our past conversation where i was told to wait until today and i was going to get the items on time.
RJ: Not possible, already spoke with my Manager
RJ: and he confirmed can be delivered on May 24 without any time guarantee
wanda: i don't really know what to do.
RJ: if not satisfied then full refund for the items

"oh" and they don't have a phone number to contact them...
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I ordered table cloths for my daughter's reception from tabeclothsfactory.com to try to save money on linen rentals. BIG MISTAKE!! Almost half of the 45 cloths came out of the wrappers with grease stains (some covering nearly the entire cloth), and there was NOTHING I could do to get the stains out. They cloths were also very, very wrinkled, and I tried washing, drying on low heat, ironing, steaming and NOTHING worked to remove the wrinkles. We had to have the grease spots removed and have them pressed professionally at an enormous cost. When I contacted the company, they basically said there was nothing they could do, and that they had never had a complaint like that before. If you are thinking about buying linens instead of renting them, I would caution you not to do that. And if you do buy DO NOT buy from Tableclothsfactory.com
Wedding: 04/19/2014

agray 1 Reviews
This was not for a wedding but I'm sure they screw up plenty of those orders also. I carefully picked out linens for Easter and a proper mailing time to receive them in time. Today I checked for the arrival date and my account's order said everything was processing. There is no phone number to call! And, the online chat is beyond frustrating.

Basically I was told that an email was sent to tell me that one items was out of stock and to respond to the email as to what I wanted to do. I never got the email and it was not in Spam or my Trash. When I asked to have that resent to me, they sent me a brand new out of stock email. When I asked to have the original email forwarded to me that would show the original date sent, all of a sudden their system wasn't working right now and they were unable to send it.

They wanted $16 more for a 2-day shipping difference to get the order before Easter. The best they could do was lower that to $10. At first I accepted, but as it became apparent that they had lied to me about the out of stock email, I cancelled the entire order and now have no linens for Easter and they couldn't have cared less. When I told them I would write an unfavorable review, here is the response:

Eileen: Ok your order has been canceled, refund has been processed

Eileen: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Eileen: Thank you for visiting. Happy Shopping!

Classy Eileen!
Wedding: 04/16/2014
Services Used: Catering
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
The purchase was for personal use, not a wedding, although a date had to be put in. In addition, there was no contract signed, although this review site requires it.

I had purchased Universal polyester chair covers with great hesitation due to the negative reviews.

I received the order within five days.

One tablecloth had a hole, and I was advised that a new one would be mailed out at no charge to me.

If having to take care of issues through a chat keeps the cost down, and the service is good, then I have no problem doing business that way.
0.1/5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I would not suggest buying from this company. Yes the tablecloths arrived on time. Believing that we were getting new tablecloths, we didn't open each of the 20 tablecloths to check them. The week of the wedding we did open them to steam out the creases, only to find that 1/2 of them had stains on them. When I used the live chat to notify them, they told me that since it was purchased over 6 months prior, they couldn't do anything to help.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Bought two table cloths and 20 napkins in the "top quality" 100% cotton. They were a good value and were promised to be of exceptional quality for an exeptional price only because of "buying direct and not because the quality is less." My table cloths are marginal and the napkins are basically disposable. I could have rented, which I normally do, but thought is would be better to spend a little more and own them. I took great care in washing and drying the linens and when I went to hand iron the napkins found that at least half of the napkins had fraying along the seams due to the fact that there was not enough fabric turned under and sewed to make a proper edge. Further the stitching is not finished off properly so that they will, after one or two more washings all fall apart. While I did not spend much on these, I certainly expected the compnay to stand behind these "fine linens". When I contacted their customer service department they told me that since I used them they would not accept them back and refund any money. After arguing with them, they offered a 20%rebate less shipping which would only be a few dollars. There is no guarantee of quality and once you open the bag it is yours. If you look on the return policy, they do not have any provision to assist anyone with damaged merchandise. If you return an opened package they will not accept it back for any reason. Further they were not interested in the fact that there may be a quality control issue on their end. If you want these linens cheap and are going to throw them away afterward then go for it but if you want to used either the napkins or the cloths I would look elsewhere.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0

April 1 Reviews
I never take the time to write reviews but I have to after my TERRIBLE experience with tableclothsfactory.com (Ya Ya Creations). I placed a table cloth order on 4/10. It never arrived. They were supposed to resend it on 5/2. Checked on 5/13 and they never sent it. I asked them to expedite shipping since it was their error. They would not do so unless I paid for it. They kept wanting to give me a refund. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY PRESSURES THE CUSTOMER TO TAKE A REFUND?!? I better get my money back!
Wedding: 05/10/2013
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  0.0
this company is the worst company to ever order stuff from.they have NO live customer services.and there live chat does not help you at all. be very very careful with this company. i cancelled my order and they still went into my bank account and they have no one on the there phone line to actually speak to you. how can this company not provide a phone number to assist your customers. there peopl...e that communicate better by speaking to someone rather then writting they should give people the option to speak to someone. very bad service they have a phone number 626-667-2258 and it said there mail box is full very unprofessional. i think efavormart is the same company also. there are to many wholesale online that you could purchase the same product and you could speak to anyone live.
Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered 15 round turquoise floor length tablecloths, on March 30th, for my daughters wedding in June. They all arrived today! Because of some of the reviews I read, I was a little apprehensive about ordering from this company. I decided to take a chance...I am so glad I did! ALL of the tablecloths arrived and are beautiful! Excellent quality! (I checked each one of them, holding my breath each time.) I would definitely order from this company again!!
Wedding: 04/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I'm at that dreaded moment of regret that I didn't check out the reviews before ordering. We ordered satin chair covers and after setting up the banquet saw that they were not what was represented on the website. Many were too wrinkled and/or had tears at the seams. We washed them per instructions in hopes of smoothing them out. Washing did not work and many more now had tears after one wash (and we washed only 3-4 at a time). So, I opted to chat (email or chat is the only way to communicate with this company--red flag!) to find out how to return or exchange and after slow repsonse, ended it when I received this comment, "Out of millions of customers, we will have some unhappy/unreasonable customers. We try to make all customers happy, but some are beyond reason. Also competitors write bad reviews. You can browse for any company on the internet and you will get more or less then same thing..." Really? I don't think I am unreasonable or beyond reason and this is certainly not an appropriate response. Click on another vendor or Buyer Beware!
Wedding: 02/23/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0

Laura 5 Reviews
Super inexpensive. Significantly cheaper than renting from the facility. Easy to pack and take with us (we had destination wedding). Very fast shipping.
Wedding: 01/26/2013
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I ordered from tableclothsfactory because the price was significantly cheaper than renting or buying from other sights. You get what you pay for I guess. These were thin, flimsy tablecloths and napkins, many of the hems were frayed, and they arrived creased and DIRTY. The ivory tablecloths were a completely different color than the ivory napkins.
Wedding: 01/01/2013