www.tableclothsfactory.com

www.tableclothsfactory.com

Favorite
Vernon
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2.3
Value
2.4
Flexibility
2.2

Ordered our chair sashes from here verses renting them from the venue and they were spot on the exact color we needed and quality was awesome for what we paid we saved a bundle for the little hassle it was to put them all on the chairs. I would highly recommend if you are trying to save money on sashes for chairs or tableclothes!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
[Private]
0.0

I ordered a sample of their ivory spandex chair covers, less then a month later I placed a large order. I received entirely off color and quality inferior to that of the sample. They will not stand behind their product. Very dissappointed.

BeachPeach
2.0

Purchased 32 tablecloths for the wedding, which was cheaper than renting. Although several different sizes and shapes were ordered of the same colors, the colors varied GREATLY among the tablecloths. "Royal Blue" cloths were royal, navy, and a dusty mid-tone of blue. "Turquoise" varied between aqua, turquoise and green. Because our color scheme included decorations in various shades of blue and turquoise, we did not return them. However, IF we had been planning on having matching tablecloths, we would have been SORELY DISAPPOINTED! About 6 of the cloths had greasy stains on them when we opened the packages. It looked as if they had been used and then returned. The cloths were extremely wrinkled upon opening the packages, but wrinkles released with washing and drying with fabric softener. The color stayed true after two washing/drying cycles (before and after event). I would not recommend purchasing this many tablecloths for a wedding, although we saved half what rentals would have cost. The time and energy needed to wash, dry and fold them twice, transport to and from venue, place on tables and remove them at the end was NOT worth the savings.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

So I was tempted not to order from Tableclothfactory because some of the reviews were not so favorable. I decided to go ahead and take my chances. I ordered on Monday for a client that called at the last minute for their wedding on a Saturday. (The client initially was using his wife ti be "so called planner" She was the pits. I wanted to get something more fancier than just plan poly tablecloths so I ordered the pintuck tablecloths, napkins and flocking runners. Not only did I receive my order ahead of time (I got it on Thursday with three day shipping) but the items were absolutely flawless. I would recommend this vendor and I will certainly use them again. The delivered past my expectations!!!

0.1

I ordered a set of blue rope lights. when I got them they flashed. I contacted tableclothfactory and they said they don't flash. I told them they did and we agreed to send them back at my cost for shipping, and they would send me a new set that don't flash. When I got my new ones back... they sent me the same lights that I sent back because they flashed. Now they say that they do flash and you can stop them by pressing the button. well... pressed a few times and I still cant get them to stop flashing. They didn't come with any instructions even though I asked for some. All in all DON'T buy anything from them. They don't have a phone number so you can talk to someone, you have to keep emailing and hope they answer. Them again, when they do you get no results. I will mark this up as a lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN will I purchase anything from tablecloth factory again!!!!!

0.0

To anyone who wants to buy from this website, I warn you that the service is terrible. I had to return some bought items due to the fact that they were not the same color I wanted. I had to return them all and that was way back in March. It has been more than 4 months and I am still trying to resolve them. They are not very helpful at all and they have no phone number to call or anything. Everything is done online which can be very frustrating, I would never treat my clients this way.

Recently Married

The embroidered overlay was beautiful! I ordered 2 for the head table and it arrived in a timely fashion and looked amazing. It added just the right amount of flare to the reception table set up.
I had guests asking where i found it.

0.8

I ordered wedding cake stands per their description that the stands could withstand the weight of even heavy fruitcakes. The stands are a modular design, two plates separated by a central column. The plates were so flimsy they were permanently warped, and the tubes were so thin you could misshape them with the pressure from a fingertip. Completely unusable. Do not trust any of their descriptions if they are so willing to outright lie about their offered product.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
0.5

Below is a chat that I had with them before my event.

You are now chatting with 'Ruby'
Ruby: Thank you for visiting.  How may I help you today?
Nelly Balderrama: Where is my order? I need the status
Nelly Balderrama: order # 884573
Ruby: Please give me few minutes of your time while I check
Ruby: It seems the order lost in transit.
Ruby: Do you still need the order?
Nelly Balderrama: Yes I need it right away
Nelly Balderrama: what does lost in transit mean?
Ruby: Means, lost in transit by UPS
Ruby: when is your event date?
Nelly Balderrama: Friday 12/12
Nelly Balderrama: this is unacceptable
Nelly Balderrama: I order from you guys all the time
Nelly Balderrama: why was I not notified that it was lost in transit
Ruby: We do not know it automatically, its just that when we check the status we get to know about this.
Ruby: We shipped the order from our warehouse.
Ruby: please wait, I checking the stock availability
Ruby: so that we can reship it and deliver before your event date
Ruby: I am sorry, the item is out of stock now
Ruby: so unable to ship,
Ruby: I will refund the full price back to your card
Nelly Balderrama: WOW
Ruby: Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nelly Balderrama: I am going to have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to another company to have them ship them to me ASAP because you did not notify me ahead of time that you were out of the product I needed.

1.0

I purchased "sage" green linen napkins, which arrived as lime green and look completely different from the online respresentation. I was told it was medium green... whatever that means. Also, I could return everything except the pack that I opened and that I would be refunded all except the shipping. So if I wanted to exchange for a different color set of napkins, I would lose the original shippping cost, the return shipping cost, and the shipping cost for the new napkins... so they napkins just get more and more expensive. Guess I will have lime green napkins at my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
1.3

I had the worst experience in life with tableclothfactory.com. I ordered black satin napkins for my wedding, but needed to change them to gold. I attempted to utilize the live chat because a number was not provided for customer service, but I was redirected to email. I received a kick-back from the email stating someone would contact me in 24 hours to confirm the change. I did not receive a follow-up call or email from the company; therefore, I sent them a message to confirm receipt of the change. I was informed that the email was not checked and the package was shipped with the incorrect color napkins. I was instructed to refuse the package and reorder the gold napkins. I did what was instructed on me, but I was charged a 25% restocking fee for the return and it took 3 months for the refund to process (I was told that it would take 3-5 business days to process the refund) .
I will NEVER do business with this company or their sister company efavormart again and I am telling all of the event planner/ designers that I know not to conduct business with these companies.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1.9

The silver sequin runners are not quality. You would do better to by yardage and cut your own. One had a spot between the size of a quarter and half dollar with no sequins, the other a brown spot and neither one was cut straight, so I had curves going down the center of the table.

Not sure I will use this company again due to poor customer service with a complaint. Wish I had read the reviews on customer service.
I have used them many times. I agree the tablecloths come quite wrinkled and it is really hard to get all the wrinkles out. But, since the table was covered with runners, flowers etc it works for the price. Someone suggested washing then doing a fabric softener rinse. after I shared my problem (after the event)

I have never experienced the problem of stains or quality in the tablecloths or fabric runners.

This past week I had my first complaint ( I had earlier placed orders for 3 weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers and home use ) and I agree with others the customer service for a complaint is very unsatisfactory. I got a 50% refund on one of the two damaged items. They first offered 35%, why did the chat lady not just offer the 50% to begin with and tell me that was the best they could do.

Things are shipped quickly but the since the return policy is poor on opened items with shipping charges etc I am not sure if I want to risk another order.

I do not feel I can recommend them because if there is a problem it does not seem to be able to be worked out to the satisfaction of the customer.

Recently Married

I bought all of my wedding decor from this site. The centerpieces, decorative crystals, table cloths, linen napkins and chair covers all for an excellent price!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
0.0

This company misrepresents themselves--low prices come at a price!!

0.5

10 of the 21 tablecloths I ordered were either stained or snagged and it took 30 - 45 minutes to steam the wrinkles out of each one. supposed to be wrinkle resistant. They said I could return any unopened product, funny how can you know they are damaged if you don't open them. Nice poilcy!!!

1.2

Company provided 3 defective table clothes in the form of holes and stains. Company offered a 50% refund or 100% refund in form of in store credit. When trying to work through a solution customer service was impatient, not-apologetic, combative, and offered only solutions that cost me more money or not refunding all of my money.

Also avoid the satin table clothes as the wrinkles are near impossible to get out.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts