www.inweddingdress.com

www.inweddingdress.com

Califonia
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.6
Value
3.8
Flexibility
3.4

I found a dress I loved on inweddingdress.com when I was looking for style inspiration for my wedding gown. I shopped in many stores but could not find anything like this dress. I was really nervous about ordering a dress online like this, but figured for the low price of ~$290 I could take a chance. I ordered it on 2/25/15 and it arrived on 3/30/15. I am so thrilled to say the dress is beautiful. I need to get alterations to fit it to me better, because I chose not to do custom measurements as I wanted the option to return. However the fabric is beautiful - it has lovely soft lace on top, chiffon skirt with satin lining. The quality of the dress is really good - it seems both sturdy and light & flowy. I really don't see any imperfections. It's really lovely. I'm so happy I took a chance. When I get married in September I'll post a photo of the dress!

I had no need to contact the business or deal with their customer service because there was no problem with my order or my dress, so I really cannot accurately rate that.

[Private]

I ordered two bridesmaid dresses the same size in separate consecutive orders. inweddingdress notified me and cancelled one, and refunded the money to my bank account. The way they dealt with my case was very professional. The packages arrived in time, the girls loved it! They had so much fun and looked absolutely gorgeous.
The quality isn't bad considering the price you pay. I am very happy with this purchase!

[Private]

I ordered 6 beautiful dresses, made to measure for my bridesmaids as i'm getting married abroad! They arrived yesterday and all i can say is WOW, they are even more detailed and beautiful than i had imagine! Although the pictures on the site are great and accurate they really don't do it as much justice as its worth. The tailoring time and delivery time was completely spot on. Thank you very much you have 1 very happy bride and 6 very happy bridesmaids!!

[Private]

So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.

1.0

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. The dresses they sent me were badly and cheaply made and fit really weirdly. The armholes were so high and small. The bust was very narrow and the zipper wouldn't work. Worse than that, they refused to let me return one of the dresses because they said it was a "custom color". On their website it said nothing about custom colors not being returnable. If you look in their returns tab, you will see that is the case, but the custom colors are not marked as such on their webpage, neither do they have a disclaimer saying, "Beware buying these colors because they are not returnable." Finally, the factory for these dresses is in China. You have to pay to receive from China and if you want to return dresses, you pay $60 or more to ship the dresses to them. Some people have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and after much wrangling have received their shipping money back. But what a hassle. And they also charge a 30% restocking fee to return merchandise! What a ripoff! Please believe me, you don't want to deal with this company. Stay away!

0.5

DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.

0.0

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a maid of honor dress from inwedding dress in March. I had my measurements taken professionally by a tailor and chose the custom made option with inwedding dress. When the dress arrived it came directly from China, smelled terrible and didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it. It was also very poorly made, cheap, didn't look at all like the picture on the website and was made of polyester even though it was advertised as chiffon. Worst yet they won't let me return it even though they have a policy that says if a custom dress is off by an inch it can be returned. I followed all the custom dress return instructions and they kept saying I had measured wrong over and over which wasn't true. Finally I contacted my credit card company who said I had to first return the dress. There is no return address listed anywhere on the website and they ignored my request for an address so I just returned it to the province in China that was on the return address of the package it came in. Cost me $20 to return and I don't know the outcome of the credit card dispute yet.

[Private]

With my daughters impending marriage I had been looking for a dress. My daughter told me to try inweddingdress. I never having ordered online before I was nervous going into it. After measuring myself I chose from the size chart.
I ordered the dress in burgundy on first opening I was startled that it was not as deep in colour as I thought, however, after trying it on I immediately fell in love with it and the sizing was perfect. I chose normal delivery and from the moment I ordered the dress until when I received it was just short of a month. I have since referred the site to quite a few of my friends. I am a woman over 50 and finding formal dresses can be particularly hard. I will definitely order from this site again.

[Private]

Mostly I would like to thank you, for sending me dress in the time. I'm from Slovenia - Europe and it arrived just in 12 days! :) I was wearing it for my wedding day (civil marriage) - champagne color. Thanks again and i will definitely order again from you. Best regards.

MaggieHawa
[Private]

My wedding dress arrived right on time and was way more beautiful than I expected from the pictures. The beading/sequins are gorgeous with the lace overlay, and you can really tell time and craftsmanship went into the making of the dress. I opted to send in measurements and get a custom size and it fits great. I also loved that I could change out the sash color so that it would match my wedding colors as well. All in all, VERY happy with this purchase and can't wait to wear it down the aisle in February 2014!

4.7

I received my dress today and just wanted to express how stunned I am. The handiwork on the
gorgeous gown is above and beyond what I've dreamed of!! It fits so perfectly because I had it made to my measurements. I have recommended several friends, family and work colleagues who have since had equally pleasing experiences of your service and products, and I will continue to do this in future.

4.3

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE my dress....just love it!!!
HOWEVER: I warn you to send in your own measurements!!!! The sizing chart is not what you're used to.
I'll have to lose 15 pounds in order to wear the dress....but I'm going to try to do it, I love the dress so much.
This is my first formal wedding dress and I'm just so happy with the quality; the color; the fabric; the workmanship......I just wish I'd paid more attention to the sizing.
Wish me luck getting into on May 6th!!!!

[Private]

I ordered a dress unknowing how it would fit or look. For the price, I expected low quality merchandise. The dress was nothing like that. The quality exceeds excellent. It fit perfectly. I don't even have to have any alterations done. It shipped and was delivered quickly. Way before I expected. Thank you so much.

[Private]

I ordered my dress using my own measurements, using the guide provided. Everything fit fine, apart from around my bust; which was a bit big. Anyway I had lots of really good comments on my day. The material was really nice, both the sheer of the dress and the satin of the ''belt''. I am very pleased with my dress and I would recommend this site for future use.

Recently Married

Its a lovely dress. Simple and sweet. It matches the picture almost exactly. The only "quality" issue was the netting at the bottom wasn't the greatest but the lace detailing was beautiful.
I was very impressed with the quality for what I paid.

Recently Married
4.3

After I went to a couple local shops to try on wedding gowns I was very disappointed, a friend of mine suggested inweddingdress. When I saw the prices I was hesitant and thought the dresses might be cheaply made, BUT I WAS WRONG. I decided to make an order because of the custom option and let me tell you I do not regret ordering from them. My dress is beautiful, the details are gorgeous( lace detail and beading is all hand sewn). The size is also perfect, I almost cried when I saw it, it is the dress of my dreams. I strongly recommend this site, just follow the instructions and make sure you take the right measurements if you choose that option.