www.inweddingdress.com

www.inweddingdress.com

Favorite
Califonia
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.6
3.8
Flexibility
3.4
4.7

I ordered my dress in dark navy to wear at a party my husband and I were having to renew our wedding vows and celebrate both our 40th birthday's. I was blown away when it arrived - the quality is outstanding, it is exactly like the picture and fits like a glove. I am a 'plus size' shape and I must say it looked awesome! I have referred several people on to you since, who have been having trouble finding dress to wear for more formal occasions - thanks so very much!

MaeCameron
[Private]

I ordered 4 dresses for my bridesmaids and they are BEAUTIFUL! The quality is fantastic, colours are so pretty and the sizing was pretty spot on to the website.
Highly recommend them and have already recommended Inweddingdress to family and friends that are looking for a pretty dress. Love them – thanks!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found a dress I loved on inweddingdress.com when I was looking for style inspiration for my wedding gown. I shopped in many stores but could not find anything like this dress. I was really nervous about ordering a dress online like this, but figured for the low price of ~$290 I could take a chance. I ordered it on 2/25/15 and it arrived on 3/30/15. I am so thrilled to say the dress is beautiful. I need to get alterations to fit it to me better, because I chose not to do custom measurements as I wanted the option to return. However the fabric is beautiful - it has lovely soft lace on top, chiffon skirt with satin lining. The quality of the dress is really good - it seems both sturdy and light & flowy. I really don't see any imperfections. It's really lovely. I'm so happy I took a chance. When I get married in September I'll post a photo of the dress!

I had no need to contact the business or deal with their customer service because there was no problem with my order or my dress, so I really cannot accurately rate that.

4.7

I just love my dress! I ordered mine to be custom fit, and it is! I don't need to have it altered, except to put in a bustle. I was anticipating they might make it a little larger than the measurements I gave them, but no. So keep that in mind when ordering yours. It is a beautiful dress. There is more detail to it than you can see from the pics online(more beadings and flowers). I just love the rouching and detail. The dress looks much more expensive than what I paid!!

[Private]

I wanted a timeless/ classy wedding dress, when I came across this website I thought "this is too good to be true... these prices!"

I ordered a dress in hopes it would suffice... but, what I got was way more than I could have expected. The dress fits wonderfully! The measurements were perfect! I am very pleased with it, the price and the delivery wait-time! I would recommend this site to any bride on a budget (or not on a budget at all). I am so pleased!!!

[Private]

Ordered my #2 wedding dress from this site - to dance in for the evening and I absolutely LOVED IT! I purchased it in ivory and not white!
I had it altered a little because my waist is pretty small and had a layer of tulle taken out because it is had a lot more poof then the picture but the charge to alter was minimal!
The quality is superb and even my seamstress said it was a steal.

[Private]

I ordered two bridesmaid dresses the same size in separate consecutive orders. inweddingdress notified me and cancelled one, and refunded the money to my bank account. The way they dealt with my case was very professional. The packages arrived in time, the girls loved it! They had so much fun and looked absolutely gorgeous.
The quality isn't bad considering the price you pay. I am very happy with this purchase!

[Private]

I ordered 6 beautiful dresses, made to measure for my bridesmaids as i'm getting married abroad! They arrived yesterday and all i can say is WOW, they are even more detailed and beautiful than i had imagine! Although the pictures on the site are great and accurate they really don't do it as much justice as its worth. The tailoring time and delivery time was completely spot on. Thank you very much you have 1 very happy bride and 6 very happy bridesmaids!!

[Private]

So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.

1.0

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. The dresses they sent me were badly and cheaply made and fit really weirdly. The armholes were so high and small. The bust was very narrow and the zipper wouldn't work. Worse than that, they refused to let me return one of the dresses because they said it was a "custom color". On their website it said nothing about custom colors not being returnable. If you look in their returns tab, you will see that is the case, but the custom colors are not marked as such on their webpage, neither do they have a disclaimer saying, "Beware buying these colors because they are not returnable." Finally, the factory for these dresses is in China. You have to pay to receive from China and if you want to return dresses, you pay $60 or more to ship the dresses to them. Some people have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and after much wrangling have received their shipping money back. But what a hassle. And they also charge a 30% restocking fee to return merchandise! What a ripoff! Please believe me, you don't want to deal with this company. Stay away!

4.1

The dress was very beautiful & exactly what I had been looking for at a much lower price point then I found in stores. I ordered it in clover & dark green. The dark green is beautiful in real life, the clover a little less stunning but still beautiful. There is a "hook & eye" in the back and the "eye" part was missing from both dresses I ordered, simple fix though.
Overall my bridesmaids loved them & felt very comfortable in them. The dress did take 1 months from when I placed the order to get to me, so I would make sure you order with plenty of time to ship, try on, make alterations, etc.

1.8

InWeddingDress...Do NOT use this company... They will not give you a return on your order. I never even got my order... I cancelled it and lost 1/3 of my payment...over $100! Terrible business model.

0.5

DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.

0.0

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a maid of honor dress from inwedding dress in March. I had my measurements taken professionally by a tailor and chose the custom made option with inwedding dress. When the dress arrived it came directly from China, smelled terrible and didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it. It was also very poorly made, cheap, didn't look at all like the picture on the website and was made of polyester even though it was advertised as chiffon. Worst yet they won't let me return it even though they have a policy that says if a custom dress is off by an inch it can be returned. I followed all the custom dress return instructions and they kept saying I had measured wrong over and over which wasn't true. Finally I contacted my credit card company who said I had to first return the dress. There is no return address listed anywhere on the website and they ignored my request for an address so I just returned it to the province in China that was on the return address of the package it came in. Cost me $20 to return and I don't know the outcome of the credit card dispute yet.

Recently Married

With my daughters impending marriage I had been looking for a dress. My daughter told me to try inweddingdress. I never having ordered online before I was nervous going into it. After measuring myself I chose from the size chart.
I ordered the dress in burgundy on first opening I was startled that it was not as deep in colour as I thought, however, after trying it on I immediately fell in love with it and the sizing was perfect. I chose normal delivery and from the moment I ordered the dress until when I received it was just short of a month. I have since referred the site to quite a few of my friends. I am a woman over 50 and finding formal dresses can be particularly hard. I will definitely order from this site again.

Recently Married

Mostly I would like to thank you, for sending me dress in the time. I'm from Slovenia - Europe and it arrived just in 12 days! :) I was wearing it for my wedding day (civil marriage) - champagne color. Thanks again and i will definitely order again from you. Best regards.