www.inweddingdress.com

4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered two bridesmaid dresses the same size in separate consecutive orders. inweddingdress notified me and cancelled one, and refunded the money to my bank account. The way they dealt with my case was very professional. The packages arrived in time, the girls loved it! They had so much fun and looked absolutely gorgeous.
The quality isn't bad considering the price you pay. I am very happy with this purchase!
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered 6 beautiful dresses, made to measure for my bridesmaids as i'm getting married abroad! They arrived yesterday and all i can say is WOW, they are even more detailed and beautiful than i had imagine! Although the pictures on the site are great and accurate they really don't do it as much justice as its worth. The tailoring time and delivery time was completely spot on. Thank you very much you have 1 very happy bride and 6 very happy bridesmaids!!

Private User 1 Reviews
So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
With my daughters impending marriage I had been looking for a dress. My daughter told me to try inweddingdress. I never having ordered online before I was nervous going into it. After measuring myself I chose from the size chart.
I ordered the dress in burgundy on first opening I was startled that it was not as deep in colour as I thought, however, after trying it on I immediately fell in love with it and the sizing was perfect. I chose normal delivery and from the moment I ordered the dress until when I received it was just short of a month. I have since referred the site to quite a few of my friends. I am a woman over 50 and finding formal dresses can be particularly hard. I will definitely order from this site again.

MaggieHawa 1 Reviews
My wedding dress arrived right on time and was way more beautiful than I expected from the pictures. The beading/sequins are gorgeous with the lace overlay, and you can really tell time and craftsmanship went into the making of the dress. I opted to send in measurements and get a custom size and it fits great. I also loved that I could change out the sash color so that it would match my wedding colors as well. All in all, VERY happy with this purchase and can't wait to wear it down the aisle in February 2014!
4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
My dress arrived today and I love it! It is a little big for me but I can get it tailored. My wedding is next year on a beach and the dress will be perfect. I wondered if it would look like a wedding dress in person but I was so surprised and happy. I also ordered the two layer veil and love it also. I love the material of the dress it isn't stiff but very breathable.

KimberlyMoses 1 Reviews
I would just like to say how impressed I am with my wedding dress. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns.
Delivery was amazing, I couldnt believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much, i will highly recommend you guys to anyone! Amazing!
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Well received. The dress is of a superior quality as I did not expect it to be so high. Nice customer service indeed. However, the dress did not arrive exactly on time but that was not a problem as
every bride must remember to order it on time!

KimberlySheen 1 Reviews
My dress is so beautiful. The quality is unbelievable for the price! I am so thankful I found this site. I paid extra to be made to my measurements and it fits absolutely PERFECT! I added a little in length not knowing what shoes I will wear yet just to be sure it will be long enough. Also it was shipped very fast. It is breathtaking! Thanks for
your hard work. I will definitely purchase from this site again!
4.9/5.0

vadress 7 Reviews
I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very impressed with the service and the speed in which my dress arrived and it was as gorgeous as I would have hoped. Customer service is excellent and you are kept up to speed with all
aspects of your purchase/delivery I would certainly recommend Inweddingdress to all my friends and family.

Private User 1 Reviews
I bought my dress in size 10 with lilac belt color. The dress is amazing!!! Really nice tailored and the fit is almost perfect! It was tailored in 9 days and shipping time was 5 days. I also ordered a petticoat with it, but I will not be wearing it, because the dress itself is full enough.
They also have a friendly and fast pre-purchase help team who answer your questions on the same day! I am happy with everything I got from inweddingdress :)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love everything about my gown, from the workmanship to the quality of the materials used, everything was top notch. I ordered the gown costumed made and it fit perfectly with no alterations needed. I received it within the shipping time promised. Stress and hassle free when I got it. In closing I would like to add a special thank for making my first on-line purchase a happy and satisfying experience.
Wedding: 11/13/2014
4.7/5.0

AshleighAp... 1 Reviews
The dress purchased looked as good on as in the picture, which I'm sure people will say is unusual! I have to have a slight tuck in the bodice but my daughter says to my husband-to-be "Wow, you are one lucky man". The dress really looks as good on as you could ever think. Please, make that purchase because I am no risk taker and the dress will make my day the best ever.

Private User 1 Reviews
Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend getting a dress from InWeddingDress.com. They had provided me a dress swiftly with great quality. It fits wonderfully on me and I would definitely get a dress from them again. Their prices are amazing. I couldn't believe that I could get a wonderful dress like this for such a cheap price. Thank you very much.
3.6