www.inweddingdress.com

Flexibility:
 (3.3/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
My dress arrived today and I love it! It is a little big for me but I can get it tailored. My wedding is next year on a beach and the dress will be perfect. I wondered if it would look like a wedding dress in person but I was so surprised and happy. I also ordered the two layer veil and love it also. I love the material of the dress it isn't stiff but very breathable.

KimberlySheen 1 Reviews
My dress is so beautiful. The quality is unbelievable for the price! I am so thankful I found this site. I paid extra to be made to my measurements and it fits absolutely PERFECT! I added a little in length not knowing what shoes I will wear yet just to be sure it will be long enough. Also it was shipped very fast. It is breathtaking! Thanks for
your hard work. I will definitely purchase from this site again!
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

vadress 7 Reviews
I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very impressed with the service and the speed in which my dress arrived and it was as gorgeous as I would have hoped. Customer service is excellent and you are kept up to speed with all
aspects of your purchase/delivery I would certainly recommend Inweddingdress to all my friends and family.

Private User 1 Reviews
I bought my dress in size 10 with lilac belt color. The dress is amazing!!! Really nice tailored and the fit is almost perfect! It was tailored in 9 days and shipping time was 5 days. I also ordered a petticoat with it, but I will not be wearing it, because the dress itself is full enough.
They also have a friendly and fast pre-purchase help team who answer your questions on the same day! I am happy with everything I got from inweddingdress :)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love everything about my gown, from the workmanship to the quality of the materials used, everything was top notch. I ordered the gown costumed made and it fit perfectly with no alterations needed. I received it within the shipping time promised. Stress and hassle free when I got it. In closing I would like to add a special thank for making my first on-line purchase a happy and satisfying experience.
Wedding: 11/13/2014
4.7/5.0

AshleighAp... 1 Reviews
The dress purchased looked as good on as in the picture, which I'm sure people will say is unusual! I have to have a slight tuck in the bodice but my daughter says to my husband-to-be "Wow, you are one lucky man". The dress really looks as good on as you could ever think. Please, make that purchase because I am no risk taker and the dress will make my day the best ever.

Private User 1 Reviews
Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend getting a dress from InWeddingDress.com. They had provided me a dress swiftly with great quality. It fits wonderfully on me and I would definitely get a dress from them again. Their prices are amazing. I couldn't believe that I could get a wonderful dress like this for such a cheap price. Thank you very much.

MelodieBraley 1 Reviews
If you're looking for a cute, fun, and perfect dress for a wedding or a great night out, try this site!!! I ordered three dresses for my bridesmaids , and they turned out great!!!
They loved them, and most importantly, I loved them. GREAT COMPANY TO ORDER FROM!!!

clarivelal... 1 Reviews
I received my dress 21 days after placing the order. I was skeptical about this website but now all doubts have been cleared. The dress is beautiful and looks very expensive. It is made from good quality, heavy fabric and the handiwork is impeccable. The beadwork is very neat, there are no loose threads or loose beads.

I paid $50 for custom duties and I still think it is good value for money.

I ordered in size 6 in light ivory. A bit big in the bust area and a bit long, so I
think I should try custom sizes next time.
4.8/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very nervous about ordering based on measurements as I've done it through other web stores and it's never fit!
However, the measurements are dead on! I was so impressed with the material and cut. We bought the dress for our daughter. We bought the pink sash for it as it's her favourite colour. And definitely get the ivory. The white would've been too white! The ivory is beautiful and soft, especially on a little 8-year-old. We ordered a size 6 and there is still plenty of room to grow in to, so we'll get to use it for other occasions by just changing the colour of the sash and her accessories! Very pleased!
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
What can I say. This is a beautiful, beautiful dress which fits in all the right places (I ordered
the custom size) and I must say the wait and anticipation was worth it.
The colour I choose was burgundy,it was perfect. And the length although very very long works with the style of the dress so I am not going to have it made shorter.
There is loads and loads of chiffon and the quality of the material manufacture and beading makes the dress look very expensive. I also ordered a satin jacket in the same colour and because of the different materials the colours where slightly different BUT they both complimented each other perfectly.
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
The bridesmaid dress came in timely manner and was in excellent condition upon arrival. I was even more impressed by the quality of material and stitching. I was expecting that I would get what I paid for in this case...but I got more than I paid for. I am so happy with my purchase, I can't wait to buy the rest of other dresses from this company. I will definitely be a loyal customer!
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Service was GREAT! The flower girl dress is beautiful, especially the detailed little flowers, AND awesome price!! I would recommend that potential buyers take the measuring chart seriously. Make sure you provide for a little more centimetres than your exact measurement. My ordered dress didn't have space inside to open up to enable usage for a longer time.
Also, the layers of net on the dress have not been cut with perfection, so when you look closely, you can see a lot places where you would need to even out the cutting. This is a minor job when you consider the price at which the dress is available.
Everything else was very easy with the order including the shipping, so all in all, I was quite happy with the purchase.
Wedding: Recently Married