www.inweddingdress.com

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
My dress arrived today and I love it! It is a little big for me but I can get it tailored. My wedding is next year on a beach and the dress will be perfect. I wondered if it would look like a wedding dress in person but I was so surprised and happy. I also ordered the two layer veil and love it also. I love the material of the dress it isn't stiff but very breathable.

KimberlySheen 1 Reviews
My dress is so beautiful. The quality is unbelievable for the price! I am so thankful I found this site. I paid extra to be made to my measurements and it fits absolutely PERFECT! I added a little in length not knowing what shoes I will wear yet just to be sure it will be long enough. Also it was shipped very fast. It is breathtaking! Thanks for
your hard work. I will definitely purchase from this site again!
4.9/5.0

vadress 7 Reviews
I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very impressed with the service and the speed in which my dress arrived and it was as gorgeous as I would have hoped. Customer service is excellent and you are kept up to speed with all
aspects of your purchase/delivery I would certainly recommend Inweddingdress to all my friends and family.

Private User 1 Reviews
I bought my dress in size 10 with lilac belt color. The dress is amazing!!! Really nice tailored and the fit is almost perfect! It was tailored in 9 days and shipping time was 5 days. I also ordered a petticoat with it, but I will not be wearing it, because the dress itself is full enough.
They also have a friendly and fast pre-purchase help team who answer your questions on the same day! I am happy with everything I got from inweddingdress :)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love everything about my gown, from the workmanship to the quality of the materials used, everything was top notch. I ordered the gown costumed made and it fit perfectly with no alterations needed. I received it within the shipping time promised. Stress and hassle free when I got it. In closing I would like to add a special thank for making my first on-line purchase a happy and satisfying experience.
Wedding: 11/13/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend getting a dress from InWeddingDress.com. They had provided me a dress swiftly with great quality. It fits wonderfully on me and I would definitely get a dress from them again. Their prices are amazing. I couldn't believe that I could get a wonderful dress like this for such a cheap price. Thank you very much.

clarivelal... 1 Reviews
I received my dress 21 days after placing the order. I was skeptical about this website but now all doubts have been cleared. The dress is beautiful and looks very expensive. It is made from good quality, heavy fabric and the handiwork is impeccable. The beadwork is very neat, there are no loose threads or loose beads.

I paid $50 for custom duties and I still think it is good value for money.

I ordered in size 6 in light ivory. A bit big in the bust area and a bit long, so I
think I should try custom sizes next time.
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
What can I say. This is a beautiful, beautiful dress which fits in all the right places (I ordered
the custom size) and I must say the wait and anticipation was worth it.
The colour I choose was burgundy,it was perfect. And the length although very very long works with the style of the dress so I am not going to have it made shorter.
There is loads and loads of chiffon and the quality of the material manufacture and beading makes the dress look very expensive. I also ordered a satin jacket in the same colour and because of the different materials the colours where slightly different BUT they both complimented each other perfectly.

Private User 1 Reviews
The bridesmaid dress came in timely manner and was in excellent condition upon arrival. I was even more impressed by the quality of material and stitching. I was expecting that I would get what I paid for in this case...but I got more than I paid for. I am so happy with my purchase, I can't wait to buy the rest of other dresses from this company. I will definitely be a loyal customer!
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Service was GREAT! The flower girl dress is beautiful, especially the detailed little flowers, AND awesome price!! I would recommend that potential buyers take the measuring chart seriously. Make sure you provide for a little more centimetres than your exact measurement. My ordered dress didn't have space inside to open up to enable usage for a longer time.
Also, the layers of net on the dress have not been cut with perfection, so when you look closely, you can see a lot places where you would need to even out the cutting. This is a minor job when you consider the price at which the dress is available.
Everything else was very easy with the order including the shipping, so all in all, I was quite happy with the purchase.

AshleyRagland 1 Reviews
I recently ordered a Mother of the Bride dress for my son's wedding. Inweddnigdress had a huge selection, and I chose a dress that I felt would work well with my scoliosis and make the curvature in my spine less noticable. I received the dress and it was everything I had hoped as far a material and workmanship. And the dress did fit as I had hoped because of the scoliosis. Their customer service was prompt and exceptional. I will absolutely refer my friends and would eagerly order from this exceptional company again.
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
STAW AWAY.....This is the easiest way to review this site Inweddingdress.com We ordered a dress, specific color and style and size.......dress arrived (7 WEEKS LATER!!!) right size, discolored and had a strong fish odor. The dress was packaged poorly with no consideration for care of the product. The 5 day return policy did not work in our favor. Correspondence to my emails was non-exitant at best. We are now stuck with a NON-RETURNABLE, PUKE GREEN, FISH ODOR, GARBAGE BAG MATERIAL DRESS that looks like a product for a hefty cinch sack commercial. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!! This email in not exaggerated in any manner whatsoever.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

DevonBartlett 1 Reviews
Wonderful! I was definitely not going to spend more than $500 on a dress, but still wanted something nice. Ordered the dress in white, custom size because I am only 5'1". Since it is a lace-up back, I took an inch off my chest and waist measurements so that the back does not close completely (to show off the lace-up back). I am exactly between a size 4 and 6. Dress arrived today. No additional customs charges.

Dress is nicely made, fits exactly. There is an extra 3in at the bottom of the skirt for heels and the back lacing closes like in the model photos.The "lace" on the skirt and bodice is more like lace pattern that is then sealed to the dress; looks great close up. The dress will need to have some loose threads snipped, and I will add a bustle to the skirt, but otherwise should do quite well. Obviously it will need to be steamed to get the wrinkles out before the big day.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses on this site. I was really quite impressed with the quality. It was exactly as pictured... But in black and it is beautiful. We also used the custom measurements tool and the dresses fit the girls perfectly... Only one needs tweaking and that is because she lost weights. Even with the custom measurements, shipping and Customs (be prepared for that!) the cost of each dress was still under $150 and many of the dresses in Bridal Boutiques start around $250 and not all can meet the same quality as these!
Wedding: Recently Married