Reviews (91)

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

vadress 8 Reviews
I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Service was GREAT! The flower girl dress is beautiful, especially the detailed little flowers, AND awesome price!! I would recommend that potential buyers take the measuring chart seriously. Make sure you provide for a little more centimetres than your exact measurement. My ordered dress didn't have space inside to open up to enable usage for a longer time.
Also, the layers of net on the dress have not been cut with perfection, so when you look closely, you can see a lot places where you would need to even out the cutting. This is a minor job when you consider the price at which the dress is available.
Everything else was very easy with the order including the shipping, so all in all, I was quite happy with the purchase.

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered all of my bridesmaids dresses on this site. I was really quite impressed with the quality. It was exactly as pictured... But in black and it is beautiful. We also used the custom measurements tool and the dresses fit the girls perfectly... Only one needs tweaking and that is because she lost weights. Even with the custom measurements, shipping and Customs (be prepared for that!) the cost of each dress was still under $150 and many of the dresses in Bridal Boutiques start around $250 and not all can meet the same quality as these!

elizabethe... 1 Reviews
I have just bought a dress for my casual wedding, it is spectacular. The structure, boning, fabric and finish of the dress is gorgeous, I love the buttons running down the back. The dress comes with a built in bra which is great. Im wearing it with a separate lace jacket as I dont like to show my arms, the jacket is also a perfect fit. AS a plus size bride i feel SOOO comfortable in my dress. I paid extra to get the custom measurements as I fell between size 20-22. Im 1.72cm high i think thats roughly 5ft 8in. It JUST touches the ground on the back and sits mid calf at the front.
The dress has a shiny under layer with the sheer top skirt with lace, its so
elegant. Im so excited to wear it.
4.4/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
My dress arrived in approximately a week or two. Upon arrival the dress was just as it was advertised so I was very happy about that. Very well packaged and new! The one thing I didn't like was that the upper body was big for me despite the fact that I customized the size. And it was longer than knee length. As a result of that, I had to do some alteration which cost me a total of $65.
Overall, my experience was good and I would recommend this site to a friend.
4.7/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered my dress in pink for my small ceremony. It was a little "pinker" than I expected but I LOVE it!! I did custom measurements and it fit perfectly! It's heavy and flows so nicely.
Very nice quality. I will order my bridesmaids and my large ceremony dress and my mothers dress from here also.

traceyayres 1 Reviews
I fell in love with my dress as soon as I saw it.
After not having any time at all to go window shopping for my wedding dress, I considered buying online!
My sister recommended inweddingdress after hearing excellent things about it off a few friends who'd purchased items of this site!
I had my dress made to fit by simply sending away my measurements, exactly 2 weeks later it arrived!! I was blown away with the short amount of time it took!
My mum came to my house the very next day to see, the quality is AMAZING!! Just as good as in store dresses!! However... After losing a bit of weight in that 2 weeks, I will have it altered slightly to fit. But it fit perfectly to my measurements I sent!!
Being a lace up back dress.. I recommend that you make your measurements slightly smaller than the actual measurement, because the lace up back is easily adjusted to fit!
I'm so excited to wear my beautiful dress at our beach wedding!
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

DianeWilli... 1 Reviews
Got my dress (custom made) in 3 weeks. It is beautiful, special.
I ordered the dress a bit too long because I'm long and it's better to have too long than too short dress.. but it wouldn't have been necessary at all! I have shortened it now and it is perfect!
My dress is color ivory, but I think that white could have been nicer - tulle around the whole dress it more white than the fabric under it. Anyway, a very nicelly made dress. I recommend it without any second thoughts! Delivery time really fast!

4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

CharlotteH... 1 Reviews
The dress arrived earlier than expected, but it was well, tightly packed. The craftsmanship is delicate and the dress looked wonderful. I ordered a size larger just in case and had it sized down.
The built in bra is amazing and way much more comfortable than my super
orthopedic strapless bra ( I am a 36 D) and it was great. The only thing I
didn't like about the dress is the fact that on the dress picture the organza
fabric is embroidered. The dress I received had lace sewn on top of the fabric
and it doesn't look as delicate. But the dress still looked great! Thank you!
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

EmilyMason... 1 Reviews
I was really happy with the price. The online service as I got to talk to a real person about my questions about the progress of the order and that made me feel incredibly safe about my purchase.
It is a scary thing buying online especially as I bought 5 dresses at the same time.
They all arrived beautifully packed inside out (PERFECT) and they are all astonishingly well made and fully lined as presented on line.
I am indeed very very happy with my purchase and have been back on the site for some of my future performance dresses.

RenaeInglis 1 Reviews
I was so apprehensive about ordering a wedding dress online - after finally deciding to do it, I was convinced I would hate it or it wouldn't fit right once it arrived. How wrong I was! My dress is amazing, it arrived today over a week earlier than originally advised, it is so well made and does look exactly like the picture, aside from the fact that it is more of an A line, but I was expecting this and like it this way. I didn't custom size it as I thought I would probably want to get it adjusted anyway but I don't even need to as it fits fantastically. I ordered a size 4
and the length is to the floor which looks great. The bust is quite roomy but
also works for a smaller chest - I am a B cup. I am so so happy - We are getting married this year. Awesome!!!
Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Being 40- never married or engaged, I wanted to have a beautiful yet affordable gown. I was looking last summer and saw this dress on Pinterest. I knew from the moment I saw it that I had to have it. I had not even tried on a dress anywhere, just knew this was it. I ordered Jan 18 and received the dress Feb 25. I was nervous at first because it came in a smaller bag. Guess I was expecting a bigger box. However, when I unfolded the gown it was everything I had dreamed. I could tell it was hand made and the quality was amazing for the price I paid. For $238 I got a beautiful wedding dress delivered to my door. I wear an 8 and ordered an 8- it fits me perfectly. I would never have found this dress for that price anywhere.
Wedding: 05/31/2014
1.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!! Do NOT purchase unless you know 100% that you will not need to make ANY changes. After purchasing my dress, I found out I was pregnant. When I contacted customer service to see if I could exchange the dress I received a general response "Your order is past the 5 day exchange mark.." aka NO. That was it, that was all I received after sending a long, detailed email about how I love the dress but just wanted to exchange it. After FOUR more attempts at contacting them I finally sent a negative email saying that this was awful customer service and asked to speak with a manager, Jenny Foley (who offers the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, both online and in person, not to mention poor use of a comma) replied with "your order, it is not eligible for return, and your case is closed"

That's it. That's all. No trying to work with a pregnant woman, just pure and blatant rudeness.

Unacceptable. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

Private User 1 Reviews
Received the dresses two weeks after I purchased them, I am soooo happy with the quality they are superb, just need to get the dress taken up a notch as they are a little too long but that is to be expected when ordering online. I bought the dresses in pink and got a lace coat made for my maid of honour. Bought a size 2、4 、6 and they fit perfectly.
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR!

I ordered a dress, and was out of town when it arrived at my parents house. It did not look anything like the picture, was very shoddy creaftmanship, (has small strings hanging from it everywhere) and just plain did not even fit.

As I missed their very short "5 day" return window. I was treated like a criminal and told I would not be able to return or exchange the item. I had contacted them within 5 business days which is standard practice, and they still refused... only offering me a $20 credit towards another purchase.

After seeing the 1st purchase, I would not risk my time or money with another purchase from this site.

Ordered a custom made dress from JJ's house that came in 2 weeks, was 10 times the quality and craftsmanship and same price.

In Wedding Dress needs to learn some customer service skills!
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  2.5

judygriffin 1 Reviews
Took no time at all to arrive (less than half the time estimated)! Fits perfectly, extremely flattering cut and shape. Built in bra and boning are excellent. Extremely good quality. I feel very secure wearing it making it really comfortable. Very generous length (granted i'll have to wear rather high heels but who's complaining!). Thick, good quality satin(ish) lining. Was initially quite worried about the colour when i ordered it (Pool) not knowing what it would turn out like, but i was really pleased to find that it was the exact colour I want! I am so excited to wear it now.. :D x
3.5