www.inweddingdress.com

Flexibility:
 (3.3/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
My dress arrived today and I love it! It is a little big for me but I can get it tailored. My wedding is next year on a beach and the dress will be perfect. I wondered if it would look like a wedding dress in person but I was so surprised and happy. I also ordered the two layer veil and love it also. I love the material of the dress it isn't stiff but very breathable.

KimberlyMoses 1 Reviews
I would just like to say how impressed I am with my wedding dress. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns.
Delivery was amazing, I couldnt believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much, i will highly recommend you guys to anyone! Amazing!
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Well received. The dress is of a superior quality as I did not expect it to be so high. Nice customer service indeed. However, the dress did not arrive exactly on time but that was not a problem as
every bride must remember to order it on time!

KimberlySheen 1 Reviews
My dress is so beautiful. The quality is unbelievable for the price! I am so thankful I found this site. I paid extra to be made to my measurements and it fits absolutely PERFECT! I added a little in length not knowing what shoes I will wear yet just to be sure it will be long enough. Also it was shipped very fast. It is breathtaking! Thanks for
your hard work. I will definitely purchase from this site again!
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

vadress 7 Reviews
I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very impressed with the service and the speed in which my dress arrived and it was as gorgeous as I would have hoped. Customer service is excellent and you are kept up to speed with all
aspects of your purchase/delivery I would certainly recommend Inweddingdress to all my friends and family.

Private User 1 Reviews
I bought my dress in size 10 with lilac belt color. The dress is amazing!!! Really nice tailored and the fit is almost perfect! It was tailored in 9 days and shipping time was 5 days. I also ordered a petticoat with it, but I will not be wearing it, because the dress itself is full enough.
They also have a friendly and fast pre-purchase help team who answer your questions on the same day! I am happy with everything I got from inweddingdress :)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Love everything about my gown, from the workmanship to the quality of the materials used, everything was top notch. I ordered the gown costumed made and it fit perfectly with no alterations needed. I received it within the shipping time promised. Stress and hassle free when I got it. In closing I would like to add a special thank for making my first on-line purchase a happy and satisfying experience.
Wedding: 11/13/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

AshleighAp... 1 Reviews
The dress purchased looked as good on as in the picture, which I'm sure people will say is unusual! I have to have a slight tuck in the bodice but my daughter says to my husband-to-be "Wow, you are one lucky man". The dress really looks as good on as you could ever think. Please, make that purchase because I am no risk taker and the dress will make my day the best ever.

Private User 1 Reviews
Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend getting a dress from InWeddingDress.com. They had provided me a dress swiftly with great quality. It fits wonderfully on me and I would definitely get a dress from them again. Their prices are amazing. I couldn't believe that I could get a wonderful dress like this for such a cheap price. Thank you very much.
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  1.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses from InWeddingDress. The first dress I ordered was beautifully made and came in a pink colour. I was so impressed and very happily ordered 2 more dresses in the same colour and make.

This is where things went wrong. The second 2 dresses came in Peach colour, which was a different colour to the first dress and were not well made like the first dress.

I contacted the company about this and they advised that I could not get a refund or new dresses in the correct colour, as the dresses were ordered at different times.

I have had to buy 3 new dresses from another vendor as the bridesmaid dresses from InWedding are not usable for the wedding.

A word of warning to anyone considering this site. The dress quality differs as they contract out the construction to different suppliers. Be prepared not to get the dress of your dreams - and be ready to buy another dress from another supplier.

I would not recommend this site to anyone.

MelodieBraley 1 Reviews
If you're looking for a cute, fun, and perfect dress for a wedding or a great night out, try this site!!! I ordered three dresses for my bridesmaids , and they turned out great!!!
They loved them, and most importantly, I loved them. GREAT COMPANY TO ORDER FROM!!!

clarivelal... 1 Reviews
I received my dress 21 days after placing the order. I was skeptical about this website but now all doubts have been cleared. The dress is beautiful and looks very expensive. It is made from good quality, heavy fabric and the handiwork is impeccable. The beadwork is very neat, there are no loose threads or loose beads.

I paid $50 for custom duties and I still think it is good value for money.

I ordered in size 6 in light ivory. A bit big in the bust area and a bit long, so I
think I should try custom sizes next time.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I was very nervous about ordering based on measurements as I've done it through other web stores and it's never fit!
However, the measurements are dead on! I was so impressed with the material and cut. We bought the dress for our daughter. We bought the pink sash for it as it's her favourite colour. And definitely get the ivory. The white would've been too white! The ivory is beautiful and soft, especially on a little 8-year-old. We ordered a size 6 and there is still plenty of room to grow in to, so we'll get to use it for other occasions by just changing the colour of the sash and her accessories! Very pleased!
Wedding: Recently Married