www.inweddingdress.com

www.inweddingdress.com

Califonia
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.6
3.8
Flexibility
3.4
[Private]

I ordered two bridesmaid dresses the same size in separate consecutive orders. inweddingdress notified me and cancelled one, and refunded the money to my bank account. The way they dealt with my case was very professional. The packages arrived in time, the girls loved it! They had so much fun and looked absolutely gorgeous.
The quality isn't bad considering the price you pay. I am very happy with this purchase!

[Private]

I ordered 6 beautiful dresses, made to measure for my bridesmaids as i'm getting married abroad! They arrived yesterday and all i can say is WOW, they are even more detailed and beautiful than i had imagine! Although the pictures on the site are great and accurate they really don't do it as much justice as its worth. The tailoring time and delivery time was completely spot on. Thank you very much you have 1 very happy bride and 6 very happy bridesmaids!!

[Private]

So many compliments. At age 61, white hair and 180+ pounds, 5'10" had to be extra careful what was chosen as Mother of the groom. Picked a Navy color and sent in measurements. Dress arrived on time and true to spec. My mistake...dress was too long because of wearing flats. Dress had to be disassembled to redo three hems.
Received many, many compliments. We offset the Navy with a white chiffon wrap. Just enough weight and cover-up to take on and off for outdoor heat and inside air. Would do this again in a heartbeat.

0.5

DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.

[Private]

With my daughters impending marriage I had been looking for a dress. My daughter told me to try inweddingdress. I never having ordered online before I was nervous going into it. After measuring myself I chose from the size chart.
I ordered the dress in burgundy on first opening I was startled that it was not as deep in colour as I thought, however, after trying it on I immediately fell in love with it and the sizing was perfect. I chose normal delivery and from the moment I ordered the dress until when I received it was just short of a month. I have since referred the site to quite a few of my friends. I am a woman over 50 and finding formal dresses can be particularly hard. I will definitely order from this site again.

MaggieHawa
[Private]

My wedding dress arrived right on time and was way more beautiful than I expected from the pictures. The beading/sequins are gorgeous with the lace overlay, and you can really tell time and craftsmanship went into the making of the dress. I opted to send in measurements and get a custom size and it fits great. I also loved that I could change out the sash color so that it would match my wedding colors as well. All in all, VERY happy with this purchase and can't wait to wear it down the aisle in February 2014!

4.7

I received my dress today and just wanted to express how stunned I am. The handiwork on the
gorgeous gown is above and beyond what I've dreamed of!! It fits so perfectly because I had it made to my measurements. I have recommended several friends, family and work colleagues who have since had equally pleasing experiences of your service and products, and I will continue to do this in future.

[Private]

I ordered a dress unknowing how it would fit or look. For the price, I expected low quality merchandise. The dress was nothing like that. The quality exceeds excellent. It fit perfectly. I don't even have to have any alterations done. It shipped and was delivered quickly. Way before I expected. Thank you so much.

[Private]

I ordered my dress using my own measurements, using the guide provided. Everything fit fine, apart from around my bust; which was a bit big. Anyway I had lots of really good comments on my day. The material was really nice, both the sheer of the dress and the satin of the ''belt''. I am very pleased with my dress and I would recommend this site for future use.

[Private]

Its a lovely dress. Simple and sweet. It matches the picture almost exactly. The only "quality" issue was the netting at the bottom wasn't the greatest but the lace detailing was beautiful.
I was very impressed with the quality for what I paid.

TashaBeckstrom
[Private]

I ordered my dress 2 weeks before my wedding, did the expedited shipping and received my dress in a week. The best thing was, IT FIT PERFECT!!! The corset back makes it fit many different shapes and sizes. I had many compliments on my dress. I love it!

4.3

My dress arrived today and I love it! It is a little big for me but I can get it tailored. My wedding is next year on a beach and the dress will be perfect. I wondered if it would look like a wedding dress in person but I was so surprised and happy. I also ordered the two layer veil and love it also. I love the material of the dress it isn't stiff but very breathable.

KimberlyMoses
[Private]

I would just like to say how impressed I am with my wedding dress. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns.
Delivery was amazing, I couldnt believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much, i will highly recommend you guys to anyone! Amazing!

4.7

Well received. The dress is of a superior quality as I did not expect it to be so high. Nice customer service indeed. However, the dress did not arrive exactly on time but that was not a problem as
every bride must remember to order it on time!

KimberlySheen
[Private]

My dress is so beautiful. The quality is unbelievable for the price! I am so thankful I found this site. I paid extra to be made to my measurements and it fits absolutely PERFECT! I added a little in length not knowing what shoes I will wear yet just to be sure it will be long enough. Also it was shipped very fast. It is breathtaking! Thanks for
your hard work. I will definitely purchase from this site again!

0.5

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen ties off this site. They arrived all crushed into the smallest back each other them covered in creases. I thought that this was the worst part, until me and my bridesmaids put the dresses on. They were disgusting! The quality of the fabric was terrible, synthetic stuff and the designs did not match the pictures in the website at all.

The bridal gown was extremely heavy and there was an attachment on the back that fell off with less than three steps as I practiced walking in it.

The lace was tearing away from the top of the bridesmaid dresses and one of the zippers wouldn't do all the way up.

Not only were their products bad, but their customer service was terrible. They were rude and refused to give a refund until PayPal stepped in on my behalf.

After I thought everything was over (after months of dispute), they requested that I send a cheap "free gift" bag back that I had forgotten to send back because it was not an item I had purchased and the dispute had gone on so long. They refused to take any offers of a "pay off" only to make me go to the trouble of sending back the bag as well.

Needless to say, ALL of inweddingdress.com products are MADE IN CHINA despite the fact that they don't mention it on their website and they out source their makers so the consistency across products is practically non-existent. Do not buy from them.