Wunderland Banquet Hall

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wunderland was simply WONDERFUL!!! I could not have asked for more on my special day.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you. So happy your experience at Wunderland was WONDERFUL on your special day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

★★★★★ We had no clue about what we were looking for in our wedding but after looking at many places from the East to the West Wunderland was a true God-send.
From DJ to wedding Official, we needed everything on a budget and had no idea where to start.
Thanks to Lori and her experience in the industry, our wedding was everything my beautiful bride wanted and everything went very smooth. We were complimented multiple times about the food and atmosphere and it was all at a great price compared to other local competitors.
We would highly recommend Wunderland as your wedding and reception location.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

What an awesome 5 star review!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please continue to spread the good word about Wunderland. Hopefully, you will be at Wunderland as a guest again soon.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The night was perfect. The staff was more than helpful. Everything went as planned and we could not have had a more perfect wedding day.

Perfect!!! Thanks Stephanie!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just had our wedding reception there and absolutely loved everything. Lori set everything up just the way we wanted it, the food is amazing and the staff is wonderful! They made everything go smoothly!

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jen!! We are so happy you loved everything :) Best wishes to you and Joey!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori was fantastic to work with on the Wedding this past weekend. I had emailed her late the evening before the wedding to say that one of the tables needed to have 2 additional chairs added to them. Working with Lori I knew that I didn't need to check up on things. When we arrived at the hall everything was completely done. Kudos to the chef for the fabulous food and the staff as well.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you for choosing Wunderland. It was great working with your family again. It's always an honor when Wunderland is chosen, especially when it's for another member of the same family. Hope Jason & Jodie, Adam & Breeze and Karen & Doug are all enjoying married life!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we were pleased with everything,food was great,it was all just absolutely beautiful,inside and out.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kendra! So glad you were pleased with everything :)

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Kendra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wunderland was a wonderful choice to host our wedding! My husband and I both agreed from the beginning Wunderland would be a great place to host our guests. It was big and open, beautiful scenery, the food was amazing, and the staff there was outstanding. Lori, the event manager, went over and beyond to fulfill my expectations of what I wanted our reception to look like. She listened to every detail and put in so much work to make things the way I wanted them. She was great to work with and the night of the wedding all the staff members were great! We highly recommend Lori, her staff, and Wunderland to host any event you may be planning! Thank you again to the staff at Wunderland for making our night so wonderful!!

Kelly and Josh Mason

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kelly and Josh for the wonderful review and future recommendations. It was nice working with you. Hope you are both enjoying married life!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I would highly recommend this hall to anyone who is planning a wedding or any other occasion. The food was outstanding as well as the service. Its a beautiful hall for all occasion.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much! It's greatly appreciated.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What made my wife and I chose Wunderland was that they were extremely flexible and cost effective. Lori couldn't have been more professional and helpful with every aspect of our planning. We got the Grandour package and the food was absolutely amazing! That's all I heard from our guests the entire night.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

It was great working with both of you! Thank you so much for the thank you card you mailed as well as this nice review. It is greatly appreciated. Best Wishes Michael & Melissa!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Michael
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I LOVED the venue. I LOVED the food. What I didn't love, however, was the attitude I got from the manager Lori, any time I had a question or any time I wanted her to work with me on something. She never smiled. She was short and rude. And probably the worst thing, was that she didn't even speak to me on our wedding day. NOT A WORD. We were there for 4 hours and she couldn't say "congratulations" or even "hello"? Especially when I paid her the amount of money I did. Which also brings me to the food. Way overpriced for what you got. And we had a ton left over, which just got thrown away. And also, it rained on our wedding day. But it stopped about an hour before the wedding started. Instead of calling me to ask me if I wanted to move it inside the banquet hall (which she didn't), the staff just went ahead and set it up inside and it was like that when we arrived in the limo. My DREAM was to have it outside, and she couldn't even bother to call me and see what I wanted.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

We are glad you LOVED the venue and that you LOVED the food. Unfortunately, your 10.19.13 afternoon wedding ceremony and reception was several months ago & this is the first time we are hearing about this!! This review came as a shock & we weren’t even sure who the private user was until we did some more research. Lori meets with each couple and goes above & beyond with suggestions (such as the rose favors you made for your guests) and setting up for each event. She met with you a few times & exchanged several dozen emails with you. You attended a couple of Wunderland’s buffets open to the public & even choose the pork which wasn’t part of your package because you liked it at the buffet. Wunderland had enough food for all of your guests. Wunderland’s policy is that no food items may leave the premises except the cake which was clearly stated on the contract you signed. Obviously, Wunderland has no control over the weather. The back-up plan in case of bad weather is always discussed in advance. After setting up your fall leaf garland around the gazebo (at no charge), it started to rain so much so that the dye on the garland came off & the deck had to be scrubbed. It takes time to set-up 81 chairs with covers/sashes for the ceremony. We can only wait so long & a decision has to be made based on the back-up plan previously discussed. We make every effort to give the couple the wedding of their dreams. We cut it so close on this particular day waiting for the weather to clear up, that we were still tying sashes as people were arriving. If you felt that it cleared up enough for your ceremony to take place outside, we could have moved a few chairs outside for parents/grandparents. We moved the garland decorations to the head table as requested. We make an effort to talk to each couple/parents at some point without being intrusive on their special day. Lori talked with the Groom before the ceremony started and he was pleased with the set-up.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff at wunderland was fantastic and very professional. They were a key part in how the night went and they night went perfect. Thank you too everyone at w underland

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Perfect... love it!!! Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Tj
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori and the staff at Wunderland did a great job at making our wedding look amazing. Not only did the hall look great but Lori made sure everything went smooth. She gave us great suggestions and let us use their center pieces which I got many compliments on them. Their website gave referrals for cakes, DJ and photographer and we used their recommendations and it was all just perfect! The Wunderland is the best banquet hall I've seen by far!

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

So glad you had a wunderful experience at Wunderland and with the vendors! Please spread the good word.

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Wedding was a total success, thanks to Lori and her staff. Everything was done to perfection.
I could not have asked for anything better. The tables looked great, no line at the bar, and the food was exceptional. Quests commented that it was the best "wedding food" that they have had.
Thanks again, to Lori and her staff. They are the best.

Gail Carmosino

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Krista and Kevin's reception was so much fun to work. We are glad your guests enjoyed it too.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
gail
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Wunderland for their fantastic service. Beginning with the planning, Lori helped us with every detail, so that we did not have to worry about each thing separately, like catering, decorating, centerpieces, etc. On the day before, I was able to bring all of our favors and personal touches and Wunderland distributed everything exactly as we instructed, and even beyond. The wedding day was perfect, and the food was delicious. Zero clean up. Everything was done, including loading the presents and wrapping up the cake.

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was great working with you and your family. We hope to see you again as a guest at Wunderland in the near future.

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wunderland was the perfect place for our reception. The staff was professional and everything was organized just as planned. It's all the little things on your wedding day that make it special and Wunderland made all those little things perfect! Also, the food was awesome!!!

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

Thank you. You have great family and friends. They were a fun crowd. Looking forward to seeing you again as a guest this December :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wunderland is a beautiful wedding venue and the prices are hard to beat! Lori and the rest of the staff did a truly amazing job throughout the whole planning process. I could not have picked a better venue. It was perfect!

Wunderland Banquet Hall responded with the following comments:

It was great working with you all the way from Alaska!!! I think you and Jeff may have traveled the furthest to have your reception at Wunderland :) We are so glad you did. Thank you.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Lisa
513-931-2261
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards