Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa

(4.1 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Woodmark provides OUTSTANDING service, food and a gorgeous venue! A wonderful place for an event to remember. All of our guests were impressed with the venue, the food, and the responsiveness of the staff - professional all the way, but fun too!

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Cubby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Woodmark hotel is AMAZING. We have gone to this hotel for years and upon planing our wedding, we knew that this would be our venue. The hotel itself is stunning as it is set on the lake and is so peaceful and relaxing upon arrival. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and went beyond our expectations, welcoming a large group from out of town who stayed at the hotel over the weekend. The wedding co-ordinator Elisa was so fabulous and very well organized, making the lead up to the wedding, easy and stress free. She was very sweet and was wonderful during planning stages and on the day itself, making sure that everything ran smoothly and without issue. We could not be happier with our venue selection and will continue to go to this hotel for years!

• Wedding: 03/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous venue! Loved the food and the customer service was great while planning. On the day they really came through and everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 10/30/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Faith Johnston was absolutely wonderful!! Very professional and curteous, while answering all questions promptly and providing suggestions as needed. She anticipated our needs and provided options to create a very memorable wedding.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony, reception & catering provided by the Woodmark as well as our first married night together here. The staff is amazing (I recommend working with Sharon!) and they make you feel like royalty the entire time you're with them. The food is to die for and they're very flexible on the menu they provide you. They allowed us to have holiday wreaths hung up and worked with us on booking rooms for guests as well as managing the parking lot. This is the most gorgeous hotel in the North West my husband and I plan to celebrate each anniversary here until they boot us!

• Wedding: 11/22/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Mallory was amazing! She would answer any question we had no matter how large or small and really made sure all of the details were reviewed and discussed so that her catering staff would be prepared. Speaking of, the catering staff and the hotel staff was incredible. Many guests told us how friendly and helpful the staff was which was incredibly important to us as we had many out of town guests. Would absolutely recommend the Woodmark for a wedding ceremony and reception. Try to work with Mallory because she goes above and beyond and is the best!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Jordan
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful and elegant place for our wedding reception.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Beautiful place to get married! The food was fantastic, and service was great. The only complaint I had was that I would make a request and would not hear back from the catering manager until I emailed a second time and asked if she received my first email. Even then the response was a short one word answer which I felt since I was paying so much for the venue, was unprofessional. But the Woodmark is a wedding machine, they definitely know what they are doing and everything went off without a hitch! They force you to hire a professional day-of coordinator, which at first I didn't like, but in hint sight, I'm so glad I did. She was worth the extra money we paid to have her!

• Wedding: 09/05/2009
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Woodmark is not an inexpensive option, but they definitely deliver. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly for each guest (100 in total). They were generally responsive, and didnt try to take advantage of any "loop holes" in their contract. At the end of our event, we even got back more than $1000 in over estimated alcohol costs... something they could have very easily "forgotten" to give back.

Overall, our wedding couldnt have gone any better. Between the Woodmark, Fena Flowers, and our day-of-coordinator, everything came together beautifully.

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Upon first meeting with our coordinator, we felt that overt the top niceness, and "we will do anything for you" attitude was completely genuine but boy was I wrong. Woodmark Hotel made my wedding planning experience extremely difficult. I'm not going talk about every issue but over and over again, their lack of service not only made me cry but it also gave me a great deal of anxiety . In the planning process we had so many problems in communication with our catering coordinator. It would take days (5-9) sometimes even longer before we heard back on questions brought to the table, and even when we finally got a response most of the time it was a rude 2-3 word response. Because of their continued lack of responsiveness, lack of professionalism, and very evident lack of caring, I feel a great disregard towards the catering manager and the Woodmark Hotel in general. My husband and I devastated by the amount of money we have spent throughout the process. All for the emotional pain and stress takes a toll not only you but also your family. No bride deserves that.

Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa responded with the following comments:

We are thankful you have taken the time to provide us your input related to your wedding. However, we are troubled as this is not the usual fine service and focus our dedicated team strives for.

We would welcome the ability to contact you to determine additional information as your email address is not listed. Please reach out to me directly at 425.803.5596 or jmueller@destinationhotels.com.

Sincerely,
Jessi Mueller, Director of Catering

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
425-827-1986
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3