W-Limo

Flexibility
4.7
Lorrie
07/26/2015

Sean with W-Limo made everything perfect! He was extremely patient with me and my changing of pick up/drop off locations a few times. Our limo driver Steve was extremely awesome and seemed to have fun right along with me and our bridal party! Limo was amazing and awesome. Can't wait to use them again!!! Thank you W-Limo, Sean and Steve!!

Paulina
06/06/2015

W limo was great, they were on time, friendly, profession, and super helpful. The drivers were all really nice and the vehicles look clean and new. I ended up renting 4 cars from them; a party bus for the bridal party, a limo SUV for my family, an SUV for my husband's family, and a coach bus for our out of town guests to attend the ceremony and not worry about renting cars. I emailed, no joke, about 10 different places before getting a hold of W limo. Most places I would send an email about a quote and get a phone call back asking me the questions I had already answered in my email. W limo emailed me back very promptly and gave me a breakdown of my requests and the time frames and the types of cars they can offer and how much everything would be. Everything was very precise and easy. Transportation was one of the things I was dreading taking care of because of the amount of vehicles I needed and each one was coming and going at a different time and the number of guests was still changing, etc. They made this process easy on me and were attentive. Also, they gave me suggestions about when to leave one place to go to another depending on traffic, and someone emailed me a few days before to confirm all the details. Highly recommend them!

Eric
06/06/2015

Called W Limo for wedding transportation. We got married at St Mary of the Angels on June 6th 2015. W Limo had a white limo waiting for us after the ceremony. Driver was on time and had champaign, water, and soda waiting for us in the limo. He was very nice and delivered us on time to the Brookfield Zoo. Booking them was easy. The ride was smooth. The limo was comfy.

Services Used: Transportation

Called W Limo for wedding transportation after reading through other reviews. We got married at St Mary of the Angels on June 6th 2015. W Limo had a white limo waiting for us after the ceremony. Driver was on time and had champagne, and tons of water and soda waiting for us in the limo. He was very nice and delivered us on time to the Brookfield Zoo. Booking them was easy. The ride was smooth. The limo was comfy and I would recommend them to other couples in need of wedding transportation.

Recently Married

Sean and his team at W-Limo went above and beyond for my son's rehearsal dinner transportation. The driver arrived early at the hotel for initial pick-up and in lieu of blocking others who would be arriving and departing, he parked a distance from the entrance and Sean called to let me know that the bus was on site and would be pulling up at the appointed time. Both he and the driver gave me their phone numbers in case I needed to be in touch. We had an older traveler with us and the driver was incredibly helpful and patient while he loaded and unleaded the bus to help this gentleman. He went so far as to drive around the block to make it easier for our passengers to unload at the exact door of the restaurant.
The driver kept the bus safe and allowed for paperwork and jackets to remain on the bus safe and secure while we attended the dinner and at the end of the evening, we loaded everyone and everything back up and he efficiently returned us to the hotel.
Everyone I dealt with at W-Limo was gracious and their goal was to allow my guests and me to have a seemless evening. I will use W-Limo again and suggest them to anyone who needs transportation.

Candice
05/23/2015

W-limo service was great! Our driver was courteous, on time, and patient. The limo was very clean on the inside and out. I would definitely use W-limo service again when needed.

Recently Married

Everything was nice and went as planned for meeting our wedding transportation needs. Thanks again for your level of professionalism with booking.

Michael
04/10/2015

We used WLimo for our wedding and Sean made things incredibly easy. Not only were they affordable with a single hour option (rare for limo services), Sean was very accommodating, a good communicator and the driver Sam was awesome. Overall, great experience and would recommend!

Corrine
04/10/2015

Rented a party bus for our wedding party to drive to church and reception. They were early upon arrival and I didn't have to worry about anything. Bus was really awesome and very clean. Overall it was an excellent experience I would recommend them for any event in the future.

Recently Married

Everything was great and on time.

Maura
11/29/2014

We were very happy with W-Limo's service on our wedding day! Scheduling was a breeze! The man I spoke to on the telephone to schedule transportation to and from the ceremony location was pleasant and professional. On the day of the wedding, the vehicle they sent was extremely clean and the driver was punctual and friendly! We only booked for an hour, yet we were pleased with the service. The driver transported two groups of people (in different locations) to the ceremony. We were on time, which was very important to us! Thank you for such great service! We highly recommend W-Limo!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Rich was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! Not only was he extremely helpful getting in and out of the limo, but also he suggested a great place for pictures. He is extremely knowledgable and made sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a better limo driver!

Ana
09/14/2014

Good service. Vehicle looked nice and clean.

Services Used: Transportation

W-limo provided great service limo was very clean and on time! Sean responded to all my emails quickly and was very nice! price was very fair compared to other places I looked into. Limo had beer, champagne, and was decorated. Everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend this company.

Jeanine
08/02/2014

Great company to work with, service was everything we expected! Very clean party bus & great decor!
Highly recommend them!

1+ year ago

Excellent service! The limo arrived on time and beautifully decorated!