W-Limo

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Rich was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! Not only was he extremely helpful getting in and out of the limo, but also he suggested a great place for pictures. He is extremely knowledgable and made sure everything ran smoothly. We could not have asked for a better limo driver!

Ana
09/14/2014

Good service. Vehicle looked nice and clean.

Services Used: Transportation

W-limo provided great service limo was very clean and on time! Sean responded to all my emails quickly and was very nice! price was very fair compared to other places I looked into. Limo had beer, champagne, and was decorated. Everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend this company.

Jeanine
08/02/2014

Great company to work with, service was everything we expected! Very clean party bus & great decor!
Highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Excellent service! The limo arrived on time and beautifully decorated!

Recently Married

I was very pleased with W Limo. From the start, Sean was very helpful prompt in his responses to my questions. A couple of weeks before my wedding, I needed to change my pick-up location and they were very accommodating. I also found the price fair for the hour that I needed it. At pick-up, the driver was very nice, the limo very clean and provided drinks. I would definitely recommend this company!

Recently Married

Best price, best customer service, best quality around Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.

Recently Married

They showed up right on time and we had such a fun ride to our picture and reception locations. He made us feel so comfortable. For the price if a 3 hour wedding package, everything that was included (champagne, beer, water, decorations) was wonderful and you can't beat they're price if you're on a budget! Would highly recommend this company!!

Services Used: Transportation

As an out of state bride, Sean made it very easy to communicate, returning emails very fast. The service was excellent, the driver was on time and professional at al times. The limo was clean and had beverages. And the best part was the price, after searching around, their rates were the best, thankyou W-limo for a great and worry free experience!

Services Used: Transportation

We had arranged our hotel's shuttle service for guests in our room block, so we never really planned on having a limo, figuring the wedding party could just jump on the first shuttle over. We realized at pretty much the last minute that the shuttle schedule didn't leave any time for us to get to the venue ahead of time. So I took to the weddingwire vendor search for a plan B, and came across W-Limo.

We booked a 10-person limo making two trips from the hotel to the venue (groom/groomsmen, then bride/bridesmaids, about an hour total), and they were amazingly flexible and affordable (<$200 for our Sunday wedding). The 10-passenger limo is a bit of a tight squeeze for 10 grown men, but otherwise it was exactly what we needed, and all within two weeks of our wedding. The limo was clean, the driver was professional, and everything went according to (the updated) plan.

Larry
09/28/2013

Micah has been the best and I have many limo drivers, but second to my neighbor.
thanks

1+ year ago

Service was exelent! On time and profesionl!!!

Services Used: Transportation

We used this company for our wedding. The driver was on time at all pick up locations and very friendly. We would use W Limo again in the future for sure!

1+ year ago

Great service for our wedding. They were on time at all pick up locations. Limo was very clean and stocked.

Milenka
09/01/2013

I ordered W-Limo for my daughter's wedding on September 1st. Micah was very helpful in getting everything set up. The bride and groom loved the limo and Micah even made sure that some of the beers in the limo were the kind that the groom drank. Made for a happy ride! Thanks Micah for all you did for my daugther and son-in-law.

ToBMrs.V
1+ year ago

w-LIMO was wonderful to work with. They delivered the service I expected . I was glad that I indulged in the luxury of the wedding day it definitely made my big day feel very special.

I called with a last minute change to my schedule and they were willing and able to work with me which I very much appreciated since I knew it was a last minute adjustment. Thank you!