Winterbourne Inn on the St.Johns

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot overstate my gratitude with the staff of The Winterbourne. Trisha and Ayla were amazing. They were constantly checking on me and my groom and did whatever they could to make sure the day was flawless, which it was! I have never been to a wedding where nothing went wrong, but somehow they managed to make the day perfect! The venue itself is beautiful and the food is delicious, but the amazing staff are what set The Winterbourne above the rest.

Cheryl
05/08/2015

AWESOME! Would definitely use them again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Winterbourne Inn is an absolutely beautiful venue and the perfect spot for a wedding. The scenery, the view, the food, the staff, everything is absolutely amazing. From the beginning of the process to our wedding day, everything was perfect. The staff is so quick to respond to questions, and extremely accommodating with any request that we had. My wedding day went totally smooth and I owe it all to the ladies at the Winterbourne. I could not have asked for anything better, and the Winterbourne Inn allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams.

Amanda H
03/15/2015

PERFECTION! There isn't a single negative comment I can think of when I look back on my wedding day. It was absolutely perfect and I owe it all to all of the wonderful people at the Winterbourne. From day 1, we booked the Winterbourne on the spot, it is so incredibly charming and beautiful. I can't tell you how easy they were to work with. I had an exact vision of my wedding day and I'll admit I was slightly neurotic about it, Trisha and Bonnie were so wonderful and guided me through every step of the way. Sometimes I would even email them in the middle of the night and they would respond and it was so comforting. You can really tell that everyone at the Winterbourne loves their job. Bonnie was our day of coordinator, and I truly have to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful that you were there. There wasn't a single hiccup on our wedding day. When I say it went perfectly, it truly did. Oh and I didn't even mention the food....It was fantastic! Best food at a wedding I've ever had. I could literally go on for pages about how awesome our wedding was because of everyone at the Winterbourne. Thank you for making our wedding day everything I ever dreamed of. <3

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Winterbourne Inn is absolutely beautiful, and was the perfect location for our wedding. You can't beat the views right on the river or the charm of the historic house. Even better than the beauty of the venue was the professionalism and kindness of Winterbourne's staff. They were easy to work with from start to finish, and ensured our special day went smoothly. We are especially incredibly thankful for Kim, who was our day of coordinator and ran our rehearsal. She was very kind and a pleasure to work with. The best thing about this venue is THE FOOD. We served brunch, and it was absolutely delicious! We got so many compliments from our guests about how good everything was, and how it was so much better and more creative than standard wedding dinner fare. I wish Winterbourne were a restaurant we could keep coming back to! All in all, I honestly could not have dreamed up a better place to celebrate our special day. The staff and experience were truly wonderful, and you cannot beat the value you're getting, as they are very reasonably priced.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was exactly what I was looking for! They were a great value and my day went smoothly thanks to BONNIE!!!!!!!!! She is wonderful!!I did the day of service and there are no words to describe how incredible she was. She kept track of my vendors (and guests) and made sure we were taken care of every step of the way. The food was delicious, and everybody loved the entire experience. I would recommend the Winterbourne, and Bonnie, to anybody searching for a venue.

Laura
11/15/2014

The staff and manager at the Winterbourne Inn were very accommodating and made you feel right at home

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Winterbourne Inn is, hands down, the best choice for a wedding. I had 3 months to plan my entire wedding, and had no idea where to begin. I figured I'd start with the 'place'. I chose Winterbourne initially because of its pricing compared to other venues I saw. Little did I know I would encounter what felt like extended family! We met with Candice and she walked is around the property. It is beautiful! The ceremony spot overlooks the St Johns river and the massive Oak Trees have beautiful moss handing so elegantly. Pictures are AMAZING here! I immediately knew this was the place! Candice then gave me so many pointers, suggestions, and short cuts. She was so helpful. Although they are super busy, I always felt like their only bride. Now the food... to die for! I'm contemplating becoming a wedding crasher just for dinner! (Get the sweet potatoes. Trust me!) Winterbourne provided all the linens, glasses, dinner ware etc. We chose an open bar, the staff was awesome. The mixed drinks were perfect, and after the ceremony, all the guests went inside so the wedding party could take pictures, and we were served appetizers on the lawn! They clearly thought of everything! If you're reading this, I say "Stop looking. This is the place." Congratulations! :-)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about this place. Everyone was do attentive when it came to questions and needs. Candice and Trisha were awesome at getting back to me at a timely manner. Everyone that came to the wedding just raved about it. Their food is also amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not express how wonderful everything was for our daughters wedding 10/25/14. From the very first time we got in touch with you, it has been an absolute awesome experience! Your staff was awesome. There was nothing that my husband or I had to ask about or suggest. Everything was handled perfectly. Tim and I were able to enjoy our daughters wedding and visit with our guests. The food was great, couldn't have asked for better. The service both inside and out was AWESOME!! Thank you so very much for everything that you did to help make this day special!!! Tim and Mary Ann Schreiber

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you so much to everyone at winterbourne! Our wedding was wonderful and I have nothing but awesome, wonderful, great things to say about winterbourne and Candice. The food was amazing, Candice really made the whole day go by so smoothly and my entire experience with them for the past 10 months has been so positive and reassuring. Whenever I had a question or worry they wasted no time in responding and putting me at ease. Thank you so much. I feel so lucky to hold this very magical place and these lovely welcoming people so close to my heart. I can never express my gratitude enough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Candace and the Winterbourne staff were amazing throughout the entire process. We fell in love with the location and everything was beautiful. The food was amazing...we are still getting compliments from it. The preferred vendors they recommended were also amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff for our wedding day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Winterbourne was a great venue to have our Fall wedding! They were extremely helpful with our planning and provided us guidance when it was needed. Candice was fabulous to work with. I highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The winterbourne was the absolute perfect place to have my wedding! I hired Candace as my coordinator and that was the best decision I ever made. She took care of everything on wedding day and made sure nothing was forgotten. The venue is incredibly beautiful and so charming. And the food was amazing! Everyone raved about it. They even made gluten free plates for those who had diet restrictions.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were extremely pleased with our wedding experience at Winterbourne.I would recommend it to anyone looking to get married,they made our entire day beautiful and stress free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography
Alice
1 Review
06/28/2014

We were very happy with this venue, although it is a little small. The setting is beautiful, the food was delicious, and Candace was very helpful. However, I would not recommend this venue if you are having a large wedding. We just barely fit with 100 guests. And I would definitely recommend paying for wedding planning services for rehearsal and day of ceremony. Candace did a great job of rounding everyone up and getting them to where they were supposed to be. She was also there to help me, the mother of the bride, take care of all the little details so that my daughter could just relax and enjoy her special day!